The Cypherpunk Manifesto activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html
The Cyberpunk Manifesto project.cyberpunk.ru/idb/cyberpunk_manifesto.html

"What is cyberpunk?" pastebin.com/hHN5cBXB

Cyberpunk directory (Communities, Media, Readings) pastebin.com/VAWNxkxH
Cyberpunk resources (Miscellaneous) pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx

/cyb/ ftp: ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/

/sec/urity:
The Hacker Manifesto: phrack.org/issues/7/3.html
The Guerilla Open Access Manifesto: archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

"Why privacy matters" youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
"Shit just got real" pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0

Cybersecurity basics and armory pastebin.com/rMw4WbhX
Endware endchan.xyz/os/res/32.html
BBS archives textfiles.com/index.html
Various guides to get started github.com/mayfrost/guides/

Reference books (PW: ABD52oM8T1fghmY0) mega.nz/#F!YigVhZCZ!RznVxTiA0iN-N6Ps01pEJw

Thread Archive: archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/search/text//cyb/ /sec//

IRC:
Guide github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/IRC.md
Join irc://irc.rizon.net:6697
SSL Required:
#Jow Forumspunk
#Jow Forumssec
#nfo

Last Threads

Attached: 195e4d5d6400a24f-2048x1024.jpg (2048x1024, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/glenn_greenwald_why_privacy_matters
electronicsweekly.com/news/research-news/game-theory-confuses-cyber-attackers-2018-10/
outerheaven.space/
github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/ALTERNATIVES.md
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good to be back! And last thread was a good one.

>ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/
And the FAQ is there, updated to Preview 21 last week.

So what’s the overarching message you are trying to convey to people?

This pasta is a mess of conflicting and at odds ideals, practices and information.

Who is this thread for? Because the mixing of things from phrack with activist manifestos is odd, plus the irony of a YouTube video on privacy.

I hope the irony of that one sinks in. A video on privacy, linked directly to YouTube.

The Youtube video is a TED talk that can be watched on other platforms
The link should probably be changed to this ted.com/talks/glenn_greenwald_why_privacy_matters

>This pasta is a mess of conflicting and at odds ideals, practices and information.
Not OP but still. The pasta has grown over several years and has not been pruned, yet. A lot has already been brought into the FAQ and I guess the manifestos (about 5 of them) could be referred to by it:
ftp://50.31.112.231/pub/Alt_Cyberpunk_FAQ_V5_preview21.htm#mozTocId516292

>Cypherpunk Manifesto
Anyone succeeded in finding out what happened to this project? Everyone seems to have gone off line or underground.

Is this thread dead?

starts are always slow, especcialy when everyone's still at work

=== /sec/ News:
>Game theory confuses cyber-attackers
electronicsweekly.com/news/research-news/game-theory-confuses-cyber-attackers-2018-10/
>Applying game theory to the way virtual machines are allocated to hypervisors could improve cloud security, according to the US Army.

Did you even read the article? There is zero of relavence in it.

>Did you even read the article?
Yes. I also looked over the patent, quickly.

>There is zero of relavence in it.
Now it is my turn to ask if you even read the article.

Any news on OuterHeaven? Not sure why there is a PHP skeleton there at outerheaven.space/ and not even https.

Who cares. Whoever wrote that shit is a try hard pseudo intellectual. And then you go to his twitter and see he's a ballbag.

maderas probably figured out that you can't stop wordpress from being shit. as for https - the site has a valid cert but doesn't force redirect you

>Let's Encrypt
dropped

>Who cares.
Well, when one dude is central in starting up not only cypherpunk movement but also Bitcoin and then vanishes without a trace it makes you wonder. Was he whisked away in a white dry cleaning van?

From a technical point of view, why did all the infrastructure implode along with his presence? There are many pointers to a server at Berkeley but it is gone. Also pointers to recommended software went with it,

And from a movement interest point of view, how can a guy like him vanish so completely, and nobody asks questions? I have seen too many Hollywood movies with a weaker premise than this oddity.

self signed certs are only an option if you provide anything to check if they're legit. LE certs are fine for basic integrity / confidentiality

You've seen too many Hollywood movies full stop. Fuck off back to lainchan.

>You've seen too many Hollywood movies full stop.
Perhaps. I have watched far less the last 10 years. Then again French films can be rather confusing, such as Irma Vep. Got an explanation for the ending? I am all ears.

>Fuck off back to lainchan.
Nope. I had a look there but saw nothing interesting there. I was searching or info on Jinteki but came up blank. This place is far more comfy.

>This place is far more comfy.
Is masochism part of your pedo scifi lain larp?

>Then again French films can be rather confusing, such as Irma Vep. Got an explanation for the ending? I am all ears.
What fucking relevance does that have to the discussion at hand other than a pretentious as fuck flex that you watch pretentious as fuck French films? Jesus Christ. You're Jow Forumsiamverysmart material.

>people on Jow Forums have jobs

So how do you mean I can be pretentious when I wrote I didn't under stand the movie? You should try reading what you wrote before clicking that post button. It would save the rest of us from wading through your mindless drivel.

>Mindless drivel.
>Posting irrelevant shit about French films.
top kek

you realize where you are right? this is Jow Forums. You cant possibly expect anything more than stale pasta can you?

I got to discuss this Apple vs Fbi Privacy vs Safety thing that happened 2 years ago.
I'm confused as I always thought apple was the bad guys. Did they really fuck the FBI over or is this all just a marketing ploy by the jews to make customers trust Apple after the Snowden thing

In /cyb/ they do. The busy kind of austists.

>I'm confused as I always thought apple was the bad guys. Did they really fuck the FBI over or is this all just a marketing ploy
Truth doesn't matter much. Apple is well aware that their customers pay not for tech but for fashion, image and prestige, and having FBI snooping in their messages kind of breaks with this image. So it would be perfectly reasonable for Apple top cut a deal where they got to field their image against a grumbling FBI as long as they gave up everything behind the scenes. It would be a win-win situation. We simply cannot know and any hard facts would be kept secret for about 50 years.

iirc apple told the FBI how to unlock the Sán Bérnárdíno shooter's iPhone depite opposing it on the media at the same time. Thing is, they already fucked up before and there was no way for apple to circumvent the device lock after 10 unlock tries.
My guess: only marketing

>implying theres a relationship with infosec and cyberpunk

Do you faggots even HACK?

Post some greentext.

I find programming with axe so satisfying.

Any further comments on this list of software?
github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/ALTERNATIVES.md

>Do you faggots even HACK?

You obviously dont. But i do agree. I have been hacking for a while, captain of my school's red team, and part of the collegiate penetration testing competition. The only link is most hackers including myself love cyberpunk/cypherpunk shit

What are your favorite security news sites?

I am not heavily involved in /sec/ anymore but I find LWN is good to keep a rough overview of the action.