Why are so many software people eccentric?

John Mcafee
Richard Stallman
Terry Davis

Attached: john-mcafee-smartphone-privacy-phone.jpg (854x570, 98K)

No really just happens programmers are over representate on internet

because you have to be crazy to want to work with computers

Autism

Because normal humans are too restless to sit in front of a screen for 18 hours a day and it takes some mental illness to overcome it.

A list of 3 people, one of witch pays to eat 3 world hooker shit.

very high IQ = autism

it's a fortunate thing that most people are brainlets

High IQ people are more likely to be maladjusted.

A high IQ people here, can confirm.

Cringe

>John Mcafee
scizophrenia induced by frying his brain from doing cocaine daily at the height of McAfee
>Richard Stallman
autism
>Terry Davis
schizophrenia and most likely autism

autism

Attached: 1487544802052.jpg (448x336, 24K)

>it's a fortunate thing that most people are brainlets
Why? That's terrible.

This is a line of work where they can be productive and also enjoy work life.

Most software people I meet in real life are NPCs

Takes a special mind to really enjoy the endless pit that is computing.

this is not that many
there are eccentric people in other areas too, I don't think software is special

That’s not maximum autism. Those things are not correctly sorted by size or grouped by color.

This. I work in software, and 70-80% of the people I work with are blissfully unaware of real life.

>John Mcafee
only one making money and alive

You got it wrong, almost none are eccentric.

but he probably has avoidant personality disorder from his shitty childhood

Actual Autistic person here. You're posting a stereotype. Most Autistic people have low IQs. The high IQ meme came from movies and media trying to change the perception of the word, but statistically most have low IQ. High functioning Autistic people are able to function better in society, but reality is that people mistake a person's special interest as high IQ. For example, if one has a special interest in math, people assume they are high IQ, but if one has a special interest in the flavor of burgers, one assumes they are low IQ. Its a spectrum.

>so many
>lists 3

Attached: 20992864_893155287498100_2311162352435309608_n.jpg (460x403, 16K)

maybe idiot savant is the best way to describe autists

They're not. You just named three people.

Where do you work, Hyderabad? The programmers I work with are all intelligent, nice people.

This. Programming is an inherently unnatural activity that we are not biologically well suited for. Thus, it takes a very 'special' type of person to be a great hacker. It's why I always tell people "don't learn how to code"."Everyone who sticks with it is at least somewhere on the spectrum."

spoken like a true brainlet

Attached: 1539225709355.jpg (640x511, 68K)

Cringe

>John Mcafee
Cocaine

>Richard Stallman
Communism

>Terry Davis
Severe mental illness

Always remember the diagnostic criteria for """high functioning""" autism is an IQ above 70

Why are so many software people eccentric?
All proffesions will produce freaks when selected from millions. athletes are freaks in body proportions ( Look at swimmers for a good example ) The equivalent in programming and Intellectual competition is always a hyperfocus and a complete disregard to anything that isn't condusive to their goal. many of them dont have kids or dont have alot of responsibility.