Jow Forums has no response to this

Jow Forums has no response to this

Attached: got damn.jpg (540x960, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/this-former-victorias-secret-model-just-clapped-b?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed
github.com/LyndseyScott
instagram.com/lyndsey360/
instagram.com/developer/endpoints/comments/
apidocs.imgur.com/#b98029b6-5cc1-4a6f-b4bf-fe1db50869a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does MIPS really belong there

yeah but can she code csgo hacks?????

how about you csgetlaid haha

how about you csuck my dick
haha

We're on her side.

Stack overflow is the worst coding website
If you use it you're automatically an awful programmer

Attached: 1289831916245.png (323x249, 114K)

poor bait

I would if you'd let me haha

Someone posted some of her code. She's a dumb nigger.

>REEE
>Why doesn't Jow Forums hate this
>c'mon guys we hate girls, rite?

Pathetic.

double major in CS and theater. That's pretty cool

What's to answer? Journalism has always exaggerated the skills of those interviewed so it's normal for the people to be skeptic when they write "OH GUYS SHE A PROGRAMMER SHE CAN CODE" since in 99% of cases it's just babby first hello world and the journalists only wrote that to make people believe the false.
Both parties are wrong at addressing who misjudged who and it's all journalism fault.

what a cool faggot

BASED

Can she go her life without unnecessarily telling people about it?

>MIPS and Objective-C
Por que

>blurred out names

we are all fuggo brainlets here.
feels bad man.

seeing as she has better social skills than 99% of the people on here right now id say yes

that being said she's probably just got into modelling because it's obviously lucrative and got approached by some journalist and they asked about it and she probably just briefly mentioned it and then the guy went home and had a fucking hard on all night writing about how WOMYN ARE CODING!!!!!

>MIPS
Yeah no

also judging by the profile pictures of the replies to that comment id guess that at least 3 of the people in that section shit in the street and use their hand to wipe their ass before they write javascript for the microsoft contracted job

whats the point of doing a thread for this nigger every week.?

programming for iOS is wysiwyg

i go to umass amherst and they teach it in ECE 353 and im gonna go on a limb and say she probably took it and just mentioned that in her interview

nigger

No response to what? She's a programmer, good on her.

lq bait fag

yes, they meant MIPS assembly

He's right, the answers are horrible. And most of the times, the "market correct" answer is even wrong, because it was a combined effort to give points to two accounts.

People started doing that since they figured out they can get better jobs with bigger salaries with that.

>841st tech company
There's absolutely no need to reply to anyone not in the top 20.

A black woman can copy/paste hello world out of a textbook to Stackoverflow and get 27481 points. They get inflated egos like that because everyone is afraid to disagree with them because they'll be called nazis.

If you defend her, you defend BuzzFeed buzzfeed.com/andyneuenschwander/this-former-victorias-secret-model-just-clapped-b?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeed&ref=bffbbuzzfeed

I don't care if she's a woman who can code. I just don't like how all these normies are taking an interest in coding, because now I have all this extra pressure to work extra hard to maintain my edge over them. I guess that's sort of a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

She managed to get a diversity hire job by giving out blowjobs. What an accomplishment.

Call me when she does something impressive.

What's wrong with buzzfeed?

spotted the NPC

This. All I've read is things she supposedly knows, and successful things she's a part of. Zero actual accomplishments that would represent the actual worth of her skills.

Yes, 35 responses including this one.

She was savage up until the point about muh wymyn can't take bad words and pretending like assuming models are dumb isn't understandable.

comp sci bachelors
kek and works for ios
double kek

really nigga?

Attached: 1520061880314.gif (320x264, 3.09M)

>I have points in stackoverflow and work for a literally who """company"""
Yeah, I had a dog as a kid so I guess I'm a certified veterinarian.

just checked her stackoverflow and she indeed looks like a developer.
also:
>swift score 1488
dog-whistling this hard to Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-22 User Lyndsey Scott.png (1908x2050, 300K)

Look at her github github.com/LyndseyScott

She's floating HARD on privilege, hence the jokes that she's probably a shit dev. Fact is, if you're female and non-white you get fuckloads of bonus points everywhere in tech, from education to employment. It's systemic affirmative action all the way down. If her brain got planted in a white male body she'd be in the trenches just like every other software developer.

lol bad bait

>meme maker

Attached: ohnononono.png (1063x403, 138K)

Jow Forums brainlets can't handle this truthbomb

"just google it" (((coders))) need to be violently purged from the tech industry

As a new female I sympathise with her. Previously when I was one of them "donors" it was all so easy but now as a new female I find myself judged and discriminated against everywhere. When will the patriarchy end? Us women just want to work and chase our careers.

My response is that niggers will always be inferior beings regardless of what accomplishments they claim to have.

What's wrong? Don't like when the tables are turned? You've had thousands of years of affirmative action keeping men at the top. You are upset because you no longer get special treatment for being a male. Lmao boohoo loser maybe grow a spine now after having the world catered to you on a silver platter.

Attached: images.jpg (679x451, 20K)

If women were so great why did they allow themselves to be oppressed for tens of thousands of years? Why did WOMEN RISE UP only take place after technological advances enabled almost everyone to live comfortably regardless of how incompetent our leaders of state and industry are?

t.

Attached: roastie.jpg (616x462, 27K)

Are you even a girl? Hell are you even trans?

Women have had top positions of absolute power through history. Read a book sometime. Behind every great man, a sociopathic woman manipulating him by taking advantage of the male urge to provide and protect.

You fucking serious?

What's *not* wrong with Buzzfeed?

Show, don't tell.

instagram.com/lyndsey360/

she busted

Best of luck to this girl in her quest to get more women to code, if thats indeed her goal opposed to self promotion and attention whoring. Most of the time the reason women don't write code is not because of few immature male nerds - its because its difficult and its easier to play the vagina card in life.

I respect the shit out of all good coders. Vagina doesn't factor in.

Maybe one day I'll care about a library she wrote that I can use. Until then - its just another worthless twitter "look at me" person.

Attached: 1540002182188.png (324x382, 281K)

in b4 she copypastes other peoples code into iOS "apps".

If a picture of you was posted and had the same comments, how would you defend yourself as a programmer, Jow Forums?

im not a vicotria secret model though so its a moot point

she's right, I had one girl in my course and we bullied her a lot, she cried once, and dropped out after half a year.

Attached: 1537380910535.png (1000x916, 20K)

By trying to become respected for my code instead of my looks and victimhood.

Attached: 1531632471000.jpg (600x549, 53K)

lol those niggas just got dabbed on

Attached: 1515012149758.gif (978x478, 427K)

Write a bot that takes pictures as they make comments, then post said pictures live somewhere else.
instagram.com/developer/endpoints/comments/
apidocs.imgur.com/#b98029b6-5cc1-4a6f-b4bf-fe1db50869a2

Try harder. 0/8 bate m8.

Attached: 1535355967808.gif (391x532, 17K)

I can't imagine you're ever going to be respected for literally anything.

Incels are threatened by intelligent women

Good for her. Actually employed, unlike you bitter fags.

hurry hurry, give me the curry

no this copy pasta gets lots of responses.

I can smell the sexual frustration from here.

>841st fastest growing according to x
Lol

"Hello World!" is wrong. This is the vocative case, which mandates a comma.
Correct: "Hello, World!".

MIPS isn't a programming language. If they're talking about MIPS assembly that just makes the story even more unbelievable. 100% fake fucking news. I don't believe for a single second that a niggress thot knows an assembly language that's used in very specific embedded applications for an ISA that hasn't seen meaningful desktop use in two decades.

No.

This.

Googling shit is fine if you're looking for PDFs for manuals, books, or other relevant documentation. Googling for forum posts means you're a retarded fuck.

Attached: 1535566779416.jpg (540x720, 97K)

>knows an assembly language that's used in very specific embedded applications for an ISA that hasn't seen meaningful desktop use in two decades.
I had to learn Motorola 68000 Assembly in university. It was mandatory for all CompSci students.

>I had to learn Motorola 68000 Assembly in university
For what purpose? When was this? I haven't used an m68k machine in like 15 years.

Attached: 1536684673197.jpg (1024x588, 488K)

coders rise up

attractiveness correlates with intelligence

Attached: 1539953242701.jpg (1080x810, 113K)

>For what purpose?
It's a decent architecture to learn the idea of Assembly with. We had to compile C to m68k in the final exam, on paper. This ensures students actually understand how both C and Assembly works. The specific ISA is mostly irrelevant, IMHO.

cd..
cd..
cd code
cd..

Europe in 2010 btw

Why not x86 assembly? Or ARM? There's some difference between assembly for various platforms but it's not huge. Might as well update to something relevant that has real world uses.

But I do think that m68k was nice for a CISC ISA. VAX is bretty gud as well.

wtf is this accomplishment to work in 841st company

I wonder what made her learn MIPS assembly.

Barely anything uses it nowadays except maybe industrial systems

or maybe she has an SGI Indigo who knows :^)

Attached: qlhsg0zhmpn11.jpg (640x482, 84K)

>Why not x86 assembly? Or ARM?
It doesn't matter much. Students who mastered one architecture can easily learn another anyway
m68k is relatively easy to read:
Data registers are named d0, d1, d2, d3, d4, d5, d6, and d7
Address registers are named a0, a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, and a6
MOVE.L moves a Long
MOVE.B moves a byte
etc....

Also it's Big Endian. It's important that students are aware of endianness.

And they can't copy & paste homework as easily they could with x86, for which there's much more example code available online

Modeling isn't lucrative, no pretty girls are career models for money. Most working models have rich parents and jew connects.
That said this seems like a stupid easy way to get hired by an upcoming company/start up. Good for her. At least shes not a diversity hire that can't code worth a damn.
[spoiler]quit being threatened by girls that can hang[/spoiler]
Am not

You will never be a cute, sexy, successful, black female model programmer.

Attached: lyndsey.jpg (3240x1080, 3.74M)

Why do nerds hate attractive people who are also smart. Shouldn't we get along because of having similar interests? I'm an attractive male (I get laid quite frequently) and study cs at college. Most of my friends, though, are not from cs and all of the fat virgins sneer at me all the time, talk condescendingly to me (despite the fact that I get much better grades than average, and most of them use noobuntu or windows), and never invite me to play WoW with them. Why the fuck are you so hateful? We could have been good friends. Also, damn, we really need more women in cs. I'm tired of being surrounded by condescending fat pricks all the time.

No proofs and her github is garbage.

Looking at these comments I wonder why 41% of women in technical careers drop out because of a hostile work environment #gofigure

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png?v=1480481060.png (480x480, 101K)

>Why do nerds hate attractive people who are also smart
Because most fat virgin neckbeards are insecure as fuck.

Maybe she is a dev for openwrt. Like all soho routers are mips

>I had to learn Motorola 68000
I had to learn 6800. :(

Attached: 1525065067883.jpg (500x1200, 95K)