What would you do if you were Elon Musk?

Attached: Tesla.jpg (900x333, 267K)

Make retarded posts on Jow Forums at 4am

I'd probably snort an ounce of coke and drive off a cliff in a Tesla while live streaming the whole thing.

Smoke weed everyday.

>"whoa guy'se I just exposed this extremely shadowy conspiracy; you know that that Tesla thing that's still in development? Well apparently it's NOT ready yet!!!"

Attached: 1525329660964.png (1442x1436, 710K)

kys myself to death

you can't sell something that doesn't exist

Unless it's season pass

///M POWER

Attached: frozen-black-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-is-breathtaking-photo-gallery_5.jpg (2560x1600, 1.92M)

>Tesla cars don't exist
hur

Also, you can DEFINITELY sell things that don't exist YET.

They definitely exist but they have a 40 km range. My 2010 Audi A4 with a V6 engine has 25x that range, lol.

>they have a 40 km range

Attached: 1530260223679.jpg (1063x1407, 142K)

Sorry, I should not spread misinformation, so here's the corrected version: Electric vehicles, such as Tesla cars have less than 40 km range.

>My 2010 Audi A4 with a V6 engine
>Country 404
>Cars
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I test drove one further than 40 km, barely nudged the battery.
This included two of those "ludicrous" launch thingies where we went from 0 to 100km/h in 3 seconds.

I tell you but I'd do. Two chicks at the same time. I always wanted to try that, and if I had a billion dollars I to think I could set that up because chicks dig guys with money.

Attached: 36c.jpg (1024x776, 63K)

And I drove from Odessa to Kiev (500+ km) on winter tires, winter conditions, this February, stayed there a few days then drove back. Half was on my way back I stopped refueling and to eat, with still 200km range indicating. Couple this with my fairly brutal driving style, I can't stand having idiots in front of me.
Do that, then we can talk.

If I buy the cheapest Tesla (the 75), and I needed to drive 1,000 km, I would need to make 4 stops to supercharge, maybe adding 2 hours to my route.

Europe is absolutely FULL of those supercharger things btw.

And I don't need to drive far very often.

Plus, in my country electric cars are EXTREMELY interesting from a fiscal point of view.

Mh, maybe, we don't have electric chargers here, not to my knowledge anyway. I still would not want to make 2hr stops to charge my car on such a jurney, especially if I'm driving at night.

Buy an island, buy a harem of underage girls, and retire from the public eye.

Buy Fortnite and then erase it

smoke weed on youtube... buy fortnite... cancel automation of automobiles... probably just some basic stuff.

invest in VR and make a VR social network at a protocol level, like irc but with VR

>Electric vehicles, such as Tesla cars have less than 40 km range.
My electric car has 120 mile range. Explain.

So it says. But have you tested it?

Yes, I get much more if I'd try. Note that this was in 2012. The cars are much better now. Live in a rural area now where only a hybrid is suitable.

The same as what I normally do.
Shitposting on Jow Forums, watching anime and fapping

I'd start dating Amber Heard again, and let that succubus suck all life and money out of me through my penis.

>VR Social Network
it already exists, it's called a "bar".

You can sell something that doesn't exist and has no inherent value in exchange for for something that doesn't exist and has no value. You probably did it today :^)

I'd launch myself into the Sun.

Tell that to religious figures. Oh snap, the whole world is on the brink of collapse because apparently:
>you can't sell something that doesn't exist
user, do you realise half the world's economy depends on people buying things that don't exist.

no...

Why exactly does this board support Musk and his shitty projects, especially his car.

I like thick gooey cum so much though. I wish I could have that feeling in my mouth all day.

Hahah, I do, but I spit it back though

Because the tech is cool and it's obvious you're part of the NPC swarm being instructed to hate shit without thinking or understanding any of it.

user, have you looked at what the NPCs masses say? they all cheer for this faggot, they've been sucking his dick for almost a decade now. you're the NPC here.
also, his tech is dogshit.
>electric cars :OOOO
literally 200 years old. they're shit. regardless of what reddit engineers try to tell you. they're not practical. and they're way too expensive. also tesla model 3 is a pile of trash, shit manufacturing.
>gigafactory :OOOO
take a closer look at them. no need for me to explain

Yet you couldn't put together a coherent argument if you tried. Everything you say is the same kind of dumb bullshit I see from liberal cucks on Jow Forums whining about their fee fees while ignoring the harsh reality of genetic differences.

In your case you just simply refuse to accept that electrics are actually pretty cool and people want them. No, it must be because they are dumb, not because they actually like the product offered. Only geniuses like you, who've been programmed by GM, Ford, and ULA shills truly understands what a SCAM Tesla is!

There's something fucking wrong with your brain f a m

Buy a nice house and a good PC and then never go outside and shitpost on Jow Forums all day.

>liberal cucks
>on Jow Forums
user...
also, what do genetic differences have to do with it.
>people want them
brainwashed into wanting them. since when does technology have to be "cool", not practical. you have to looks at the up- and downsides of that car. and as far as i can see there's mostly downsides. having to recharge your car for hours, just to drive 100 miles just isn't practical. if you want it, go get it, but don't expect rational people to cheer for it.
by the way, it's liberals, lefties and greens that push the electric car agenda.
and nice reddit spacing you got there

We dont, the guy is a grade A cockbag

>having to recharge your car for hours, just to drive 100 miles

It's things like this that make idiots like you so easy to dismiss. If you just stuck to actual facts instead of straight faced lying, you might actually convince a few people.

that's not a lie, that's an obvious exaggeration. just like saying that tesla cars aren't worth their money by 100 times.

It's a lie by exaggeration.

The statement is not true. I'm not sure how your NPC brain can twist this around as much as it is and still think it's not doing mental gymnastics.

People notice when you're being disingenuous and when you lie. What exactly makes someone like you worth listening to when this is how you behave? You're only proving that you don't actually have arguments when you resort to lies and misdirections and then play defensive semantics when you get called out on it.

which country are we talking about here?

how can you still call me an NPC. you're the one who needs exact numbers, otherwise it's "Error: Num not found". you're still shitting out the usual reddit numale "OMG COOL TECH" and you're expecting me to have a serious conversation with you. get off your high horse and look around you. like 98% of the population sucks Musk's cock (Yes, that number is made up, an exaggeration, but you should get the point).

The cars are fine, but Musk isn't the one who designs them. The business side of Tesla, the part he's directly in charge of, is a disaster. There's no way they'd still exist if not for both gullible investors and government handouts.

Belgium.
The tax benefits for businesses are insane.

A 95k Euro Tesla is a LOT cheaper after 5 years than a 60k 2-liter Porsche/BMW/Mercedes/Range Rover/...