Does YouTube really have that many ads?

Does YouTube really have that many ads?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-22-14-19-51-786.jpg (777x988, 139K)

>Ads and Trackers
Do you know what google is?

They may have even more cuz Brave has a shitty blocker.

No it keeps blocking the same XHRs so the longer you play a video the more the number will increase

I ran it on mobile the other day.

An ad between every video, and half of the stuff I was watching got interupted with ads too.

Every company/product listed is on my boycott list now though.

>Why must I watch ads for free services!
kys communist fuck

This is the correct answer

0/10 bait

Get shoa'd, k*ke.

>Being this delusional on how economy works
Do you need a jew to tell it to you? Shit costs money. You're only worth .01 cents.
Click on the ads and buy shit faggots. Unless you're some poor NEET faggot, then all you're worth is the .01cents. Not even enough to cover the costs of bandwidth you consume.

That's really strange, Brave "only" blocks 31 ads and trackers. Is that because Brave is defective or because I use others adblockers (Adguard and Adaway) on top?

Attached: images.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Still 0/10 bait

Yeah, but there are also more ads on mainstream garbage, just tried with "This is America" and got way more than a normal vid

Not him, but he's right. But him being "morally or legally right" won't stop me to use their services without consequences until I can't anymore.

Attached: smug_piku.jpg (311x370, 86K)

Normies that don't know what an adblocker is make up youtube's main revenue. Mainly because the channels they watch don't get demonitiesed

lol get fucked cuck

t.google employee

Nah they updated it. (Although Dailymotion ads still go scot-free)(in this particular case (OP) though there was some glitch)
I'm not complaining about ads , I'm just blocking it. I know how expensive it used to be to publish videos in the ore YouTube era however adblocker is also capitalism

Nah the next video went back to normal number of ads

What are the best adblockers?

>using brave
congratulations you are a bigger cuck than the people just using Google Chrome itself. I cant understand how ppl don't get that brave was made to steal revenue from Google by hijacking all their ads and analytics . By using Brave you share your habits with both Brave team and Google. the only reason to not use Firefox in 2018 is because you are a normie and or don't Cate about big companies getting all your browsing data.