If it wasn't for the hygiene issue India would be a superpower greater than USA and China

If it wasn't for the hygiene issue India would be a superpower greater than USA and China
India is the technological capital of the world

Attached: 1026650_img20180220wa0003_203127.jpg (1280x853, 117K)

They'd really help out anyone with microsoft tech support issues

Tell me some good things about India. I only know bad things, like the shitting streets, their people doing cheap labor, silly accents.

Shitting in toilet, people running highly successful and lucrative businesses, multilingual culture

Good food, friendly people, great tech companies and nice weather

>Culture which values STEM education
>Religious beliefs that don't promote biggotry
>Former colony, so everyone speaks English (sort of).

Doesn't have degenerate white whores like western countries. THOTS are shunned rightfully so

>Good food
Prepared by street shitter hands. No, thank you. Call me a racist, but I won't put anything in my body in a country where toilets aren't being used, for religious reasons.

>If it wasn't for the hygiene issue
>Hygiene issue

>Religious beliefs that don't promote biggotry
religion by definition promotes bigotry

are you high off of your own shit?
the us is in an incredible geographical location, has tons of resources, and the entire global economy was built to serve it after ww2. we could end india in a new york minute, stfu

But it has 55 million leftists + 28 million criminals
USA will be Haiti before 2050

t. pajeet street shitter

Indians are the most scummiest people in technology.

>this thread
>Jow Forums is actually infested with pajeets
I'm out, this board needs flags.

lol, sure it would.

Just filter out all posts with india in them

yeah

Yuropoor in denial. While your country become Bagdah India is growing to become the next USA

I think he meant faggotry, kek.

>poor nutritional diet coupled with human faeces in food leads to stunted (retarded) growth in children
>generally low IQ, both due to shit diet, and poor education
>one third of Indians lie on their resume (there are lucrative businesses in India that will pretend to be your former employer, and degrees can be purchased with ease)
>Indians absolutely cannot stop raping women
>Indians continue to practice a caste system, like it's 706 AD
>Indians literally think that westerners are inferior for using toilets, using a toilet is seen as unclean (whereas street shitting is the needful)
>Indians delude themselves into believing they can speak English, when in actuality they're borderline illiterate (this is how we get bitch lasagna)
>Indians have no qualms running scam centres that often resort to threats of physical violence against the elderly (Indians have no morals, like the Chinese)
>Indians are literally incapable of high-IQ labour
>Indians will not stay in their containment country (the toilet), but must escape, with fake degree in hand, to our civilized western countries (the street)
>Indians are highly racist, and view themselves as the master race
>Indians only hire other Indians, because of their racism
>Ghandi was a dumb gorilla nigger

TLDR; poo in loo, raja

everything there can be applied to germans, french and swedish except for the toilet issue

Poo in loo, and u will be super power, pajeetstan

Jow Forums has been pajeet central for a while now

look at all those android/linux threads

>he actually believes this
Sanjeeb pls

Literally none of those things can be applied to germans, french, or swedish.

Germany, France and Sweden are worse than India except for the toilet issue
Mass rapes and low IQ people are more common in europe than in urban areas in India

>First poo on the moon
Must suck to a be a literal subhuman.

Attached: excbait.png (1920x1080, 201K)

upset?

Well, it's more because your economy is fucked, which is why we can hire you guys for like $3 an hour which is pimp money out there. (So, obviously we move our shit out there because you guys are slave cheap)

(You)

What's the name of that square in Sweden where refugees shit on the street and rape women at night?

Attached: Eurokebab.jpg (1656x3592, 1.31M)

>superpower by 2020, you'll see guys!

Beautiful nature
The holiest of rivers

Attached: 6860711_orig.jpg (855x534, 713K)

>tfw in the 90s Polan was predicted to become superpower in 2020
> it's as shit as ever

Attached: 1514870826857.jpg (642x960, 88K)

faggotry is the only thing that could save india, they fuck way too much

1000 Rupies (0.0001 USD) has been deposited in your account