These intellectually gifted high-salary earners have logically deduced the future is female, so why can't you?

These intellectually gifted high-salary earners have logically deduced the future is female, so why can't you?

Attached: 1540208423323.jpg (1024x768, 144K)

based and basedpilled

Yeah women totally need those jobs, how else they will afford their abortions, iPhones and designer hand bags?

Women already have a pussy, they don't need another one.

>tfw the world around you is ending but you can't do anything to stop it

Attached: Capture.png (402x384, 149K)

>women finally getting a chance of equality after centuries of patriarchy
>"world is ending"

Listen to yourself... Are you that afraid of female superiority?

Are you totally incapable of taking a joke you fucking autist?

They're just thirsty, nigga. Little do they know I fugg their sloots when they're koding. :^)

>a chance of equality
>female superiority
Hold on a second let me crunch some numbers here.

women have had equality for 60 years in the west, and it has been a disaster.

Attached: 1540213802238.jpg (400x560, 111K)

My sister will never have kids or family life but she has the opportunity to code 40 hours a week. That freedom is worth the cost of decreasing birth rate and collapse of society.

>anomaly detected. initiate purge.

Attached: meo.jpg (225x225, 14K)

>the future is female
and yet there isn't a single female engineer in the picture. someone needs to recalibrate their crystal ball.

In Sweden they've been trying to push women into tech for a long time and it had the opposite effect. Most of them eventually realized they don't even like tech and warned the others to steer clear.

>women finally getting a chance of equality
They've had freebies and leg-ups for four generations now.

This. Women are just accelerationists playing 6D chess & destroying the west so something better can take its place

Women are truly based and redpilled

Unironically this. Let this cuck society burn, and the useful parts of its ashes be taken over by something with considerably less stupidity (probably Islam - who do know how to treat a woman).

Because gender-neutral hirings proved to decrease the rate of women being hired. They shut it down obviously.

Same thing with algorithmic hirings.

>so something better can take its place
>the useful parts of its ashes be taken over by something with considerably less stupidity (probably Islam

Attached: this thread.jpg (397x456, 56K)

I'm appalled how increasingly misogynistic G has become. Posts like this are not welcome on blue SFW boards...

Agreed. Why aren't mods perma-banning these incel misogynists? These posts are aggressing my micro-triggers.

>refers to Jow Forums as "G"
you're not from around here

Attached: btj.jpg (1252x1252, 147K)

Do you want more dysgenics or what?

Because he is talking about the Goyim