Stallman CUCKED

RIP GNU

Attached: lists.gnu.org_archive_html_info-gnu_2018-10_msg00001.html.png (1432x3464, 756K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/articles/children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Listen you God damned retarded piece of shit, how do fucking feel so far reading this reply, you pansy assed little faggot, because a Jow Forums code of conduct would have prevented your precious little feelings from being hurt. Suck on that for a minute.

Is it really such a surprise? Stallman is and has always been a liberal faggot

Go fuck yourself.

It's over...

Go read his personal blog, newfag

mfw women need to be coddled to be able to participate in modern society

Attached: 1486521535714.jpg (239x306, 17K)

tl;dr

This is consistent for Stallman's speech and behavior, it shouldn't surprise anyone.

>he doesnt know
how new?

Yet another CoCed. Daily reminder that OpenBSD is now the only safe place for us.

>I read that the fraction of women in the free software community overall is around 3%, whereas in the software field overall it is over 10%
based, redpilled and checked

Its a hell of a lot better than the trannys code of conduct at least

use your tranny cum-splashed eyes to read the message carefully.
you clearly didn't understand what he wrote
this is a 1000 times better than original CoC

Does anyone have that email chain where people on a gnu project mailing list were congratulating a member on his new kid, and rms sperged out for like 50 emails about how this was only spurring overpopulation and environmental destruction?

Nice violation of the GNU Kind Communication Guidelines, less-than-average-intelligent-but-still-deserving-to-be-included-in-society-person.

I see nothing wrong with this. Much better than a tyrannic CoC.

>itt: faggots who didn't read the whole thing

Attached: 1530761982025.jpg (184x171, 10K)

It sounds like the most sensible thing that I've read.

This. He even talks shit about 'diversity' in the pic, but I don't think most anons will even be bothered to read it.

this

This is just great.

Stallman being right, as always.

It's impressive how reasonable this is. Based Stallman.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as kind, is in fact, GNU/kind, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus kind.

>inb4 stallman accused of being a literal nazi

This. He expertly took a little shit on diversity and no one even took notice of it except for the Jow Forumsent I quoted. This is no CoC, and no, GNU has not been CoC'd, it is still a safe heaven. Though I wonder what made Stallman write this in the first place, he's an obnoxious fucker that doesn't tire from saying the same shit over and over with no regard to what anyone thinks or says. This is most puzzling.

He's cracking.

>tfw 'techie' autist males need an actual written guideline handed down to them on how to interact with non-derps, and still manage to shit themselves in public.

You all are fucking losers.

ikr, an autistic weirdo handled this way better than anyone else. kudos

>implying the women in tech arnt even more autistic
>implying most of the "women" in tech arent just trannies

Despite saying he identified instances of a problem, Stallman doesn't prove the problem even exists, not in this e-mail or in the linked webpage. Otherwise, the guidelines for kind communication is just a collection of proper behaviour any adult, most likely, follow socially---maybe not on the internet. The major contention point is the bit about gender identity, which assumes gender theory is correct, but even without that the guidelines are very feminine in character, which would be acceptable in social interactions, but leading projects may require more direct and harsh language than what the document is recommending.

Well, at least, for now, there won't be any Star Chamber "manned" by rainbow-haired manatees of both sexes.

Did he really put Internet Hall of Famer in his signature block?

Attached: 1526717047081.jpg (200x213, 8K)

I fail to see the problem.

>Stallman cucking out is good for us!
>At least its not CoC!

Everyday Jow Forums have been proven right and these retards still support the retarded progressive agenda which benefits absolutely no one.

>Eating this shit sandwich with BBQ sauce is better than eating a shit sandwich without
You're still eating shit.

I'm implying no such thing, and my point still stands. How bad do your social skills and BO have to be when the only 'female' wanting to even be associated with you in the workplace is a 50 year old guy in drag?

Everyone knows that the guys working in tech and IT should never be let out of their basement. I mean we have actual streetshitters fronting for you, and that's seen as a step up.

Did you even read it, you stupid nigger? He literally says he disagrees with diversity. This is a good thing.

I don't see the problem with this. Unlike the trash CoC on the Linux kernel, this one seems normal.

>I disagree making diversity a goal
Literally Hitler

What's are your specific problems with Stallman's variant?

Want your feelings to stop getting hurt? Stop being a pussy.

he's only like 25% cucked

Where in that document do you even see the 25%?

It literally says it is a guideline, for voluntary compliance and zero ways to enforce it, and he denounces the forced diversity and the ways it is enforced
Fuck you CoC falseflagger
There's no violation because it's a guideline, dumb retard
A guideline isn't a CoC, there's no enforcement committee nor provisions for punishing ANYTHING
This literally saves the entirety of the GNU project from CoC faggotry
Except for the fact that there's no shit and no sandwich anywhere
This, it will shut up most CoC pushers and lead the way on removing that cancer from FOSS, hope people start dropping the Contributor Covenant and adopt GNU Kind
Probably outside (and perhaps inside) people pushing for a CoC, or he wants to preemptly insulate GNU and the FSF from CoC faggots
Happened months ago

Stallman cucked? More like racist bigots cucked out :)

Not even 25%. This is like a preemptive strike against the rainbow heads as guesses correctly I believe. I for one now that I have reread others' posts think that he addressed a hidden message to his people, "hard times are a'coming, chill out a bit for little while".

Stallman is the second coming of Christ

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: bnIq54u.png (1000x669, 950K)

Its totally reasonable, RMS knows its all bullshit, but he made it so SJWs cant argue him without looking like lunatics.

dinneranon from a few weeks ago said Stallman was working on something in responce to the Linux COC.

Just based

all he wanted was to eat toenails in peace, now the SJWs have awoken a sleeping giant and filled him with terrible resolve

>News headlines
>Old Linux Guy hates diversity and eats shit from his foot

This guy walks up and slaps your CoC, what do you do?

Attached: gostosaa2.jpg (500x667, 117K)

>everyday Jow Forums reactionaries shitpost the same >muh snowflake identity under attack garbage
>this proves their paranoia right!!
Imagine being this feebled minded.

Attached: 1539739655922.jpg (1063x1080, 165K)

>I disagree with making "diversity" a goal
BASED STALLMAN. Unironically this document is good news and is meant to fend off instead of invite the dyed hair army.

Based Stallman.

>RMS
>sqlite
>all getting flagged but still up
trannies got fucking dabbed on today

he disagrees with enforcing diversity in the contributors of a project. He agrees that having different able users may benefit projects - and he doesn't mean sexual preferences and gender identities, but different skill levels, languages, ages, physical disabilities etc.
Well, dfferent languages require contributors that know the languages, and so on, so if a project wants to include demographic D in the user base, they most likely need contributors that know about demographic D (but not necessarily be from that demographic). The important bit is that there is no enforcement.

Stallman making a preemptive strike on forced diversity

Fags these days need a tl;dr for anything that goes past 1 line of text. They probably didn't even finish the first sentence.

>not using y'all
it's like you're not even trying sweetie

So basically stallman wants the D but doesn't like forcing the D down people's throats.

That seems reasonable.

hhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa, green is my pepper indeed...

what do you mean? based stallman

Surprisingly Stallman offers a middle ground rather than the stupid draconian code of conduct.

He hates how the code of conduct punishes people and immediately assumes the worst of people. Instead he wants a more guidance communication approach to the problems.

You imbeciles actually read it and you'll see it's not bad

>mfw men won't stop acting like niggers unless they literally have no other choice

>>tfw 'techie' autist males need an actual written guideline handed down to them on how to interact with non-derps, and still manage to shit themselves in public.
You fucking retard... The only ones that need behaviour laws are the fucking snowflakes that are afraid to face reality and other people.
Nobody needs losers in their working place to cater them everything in a golden plate and spoon feed them.
Is this where the whole "stronk wymyn" thing ends? Get them into a light bant and they collapse.
I supervise women, I had no problem with them, I treat them like everyone else, they treat me like everyone and do you know why this happens? Because they rely on their skills and their professional character... not on shady moves to get out of situations.
Now that I'm thinking about it, I had problems with mostly male coworkers because they are the fucking majority.

>you'll see it's not bad
Stallman is just a cuck.
Now he is parroting or vetter "monkey see monkey do" in order to show (((them))) that he is a good kike.
This is just a defensive move to slide in the coc without anyone getting angry
>hey goys, work for free and get fucked if you rise your voice. The new coc is going to be here soon enough to fuck you.

You're the loser. Better go write up some harassment form and guidelines so I don't call you a loser again!

You've never contributed code in your life.

it always gets me that they forget the semicolon after defining personal_accomplishments
and that they misspelled arguments
and that print isn't a function
and that call to pinochet and predictible objects that haven't been defined
and the
else { if
instead of else if

forget the left can't meme, the left cant program

This is the most reasonable thing ive read all day.
Wtf i love stallman now.
Literally nothing i object to here

Based stallman does it again

Did you even read that thing? It's basically a "fuck you" in the direction of any other CoC.

and yet they somehow managed to create the software you apparently so desperately want to be a part of
seems a bit paradoxical

Based Chadman BTFO SJWs with its epic rethoric, trannies in suicidw watch

>Linux repo switches to GNU CoC
>tranny irrelevant once again
nothing wrong here, this is stallman playing 4D chess

I'm surprised he didn't put the snowden preamble in

Excellent post

This. GNU also maintains a (((problematic))) word list.

I mean it's still cucking, but it's surprisingly not as cucked as typical RMS posting. Even a little redpill in there about "diversity". Every oldfag knows Stallman has always been a stupid leftist trying to kill freedoms while claiming to promote them (GPL) just like the other bearded fatass Marx.

Wow. I had no idea Richard Stallman had such a huge amount of virtue. I am amazed!!!

>This literally saves the entirety of the GNU project from CoC faggotry
It's not like Linux didn't had a Code of Conflict before adopting the dreaded CoC.

I for one think the CoC is useless bullshit, but I do welcome it as it seems to be repelent to anti-sjw crybabies.

GNU Guix and GNU Octave are already planning to adopt COCs in response to this.

>Don't be a giant piece of shit: the rules

WELL WAIT A MINUTE NOW IT'S MY GOD GIVEN FREE RIGHT TO BE A GIANT PIECE OF SHIT AND ANYTHING ELSE IS COMMUNISTS TRYING TO TAKE AWAY MY FREE SPEECH AND PROBABLY MY GUNS TOO

Seems reasonable, unlike the t(y)ranny Ccoc.

Women are stinky holes.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as a Code of Conduct, is in fact, the GNU Kind Communications Guidlines, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus KCC. CoCs are not a guideline unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully inclusive ecosystem useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full CoC as defined by LBTGs.

It's copyLEFT for a reason.
Meanwhile, in public domain software...

lmfao

i don't understand why y'all suddenly became a bad thing, where i grew up it's just normal

since there are people here jumping to conclusions without reading the whole thing:
>I disagree with making "diversity" a goal. If the developers in a specific free software project do not include demographic D, I don't think that the lack of them is a problem that requires action; there is no need to scramble desperately to recruit some Ds. Rather, the problem is that if we make demographic D feel unwelcome, we lose out on possible contributors. And very likely also others that are not in demographic D.

itt: pic related

Attached: slowpoke.jpg (1422x800, 98K)

>mfw women need to be CoC'd to be able to participate in modern society

sounds like he got triggered because he regrets no having one

>you can't take in a tranny's CoC if your pucci's already taken another CoC
post yfw based rms save gnu from the tranny's coc

stallman.org/articles/children.html

Well he lives by his ideals