Fact: this thing will be actually usable when they fix sub sorting issues

fact: this thing will be actually usable when they fix sub sorting issues

Attached: new_pipe_icon_5.png (256x256, 19K)

Bleh, breaks too often. I use the regular one to listen to Ani Lorak

Attached: Screenshot_20180907-175047.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

That's pretty much true. Until then, I'll just have both youtube and newpipe installed.

same boat

It keeps crashing so I rather pay ten euros a month for jewtube premium

its open sores you faggots, go fix it

>implying everyone is a programmer
this is why open sores community is trash and proprietary software is better

Tell me how and I will.

Your kind is less than 3% in "open sores", you have no voice here.

kys ignorant nigger
go find someone who can program and pay them to fix it, you'll pay less than

Or, you know, just use something which works:

Meditation....

just root niggas

>using an inferior app

Attached: downloadfile.png (460x460, 13K)

how is it inferior?

elaborate

it'd be nice if they had better playlist support

The official youtube app, should work, if not they don't get any money. The use of newpipe is to break from the botnet, and you know, download stuff Yulia.

you go do it

I download with youtube-dl on my PC. On phone I want it to work. And NewPipe breaks too often.

>no subscriptions
>no background playing
>no comments section
you want me to go on?

Is there a way to still see the video controls when using the background playback?

Yeah nah, i have both and i prefer newpipe, everytime i use skytube it feels sketchy and since the update the brightness is fucked, always is way too bright and when i tone this down its on full brightness again the next time. Having comments for certain videos is awesome though.

>will be
I've been using it about a year now, it's fine

I have no problems with brightness whatsoever
it just werks™ on Resurrection Remix

Ok, i am on official los, i dont see how the rom would cause this issue, this only happens with skytube

slide it down if you're having issues I don't understand how you're saying it's too bright, what device are you on?

fact: it's already actually usable

only one of those is true

Why would you use subtiles ?

Of course i slide it down and then it should stay there next time i open a vid but it doesnt, ther is also no setting to lock brightness
>3am bro sends link
>open with skytube
>bright af
>kms

I am on moto g4 play running los, no gapps

is this bait or are you retarded?

I'm running Nano GApps on a G5 Plus Potter device and have no issues with brightness, I put it down to zero and it stays there everytime I open it
C O P E
O
P
E

Good to know this is not a universal issue, maybe an update will fix this for me at some point.

Never used subs in it (or ever on yt in general) but:
- download 1080p and higher res videos WITH AUDIO WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM WITH ADDING A BIT OF CODE TO MUX AUDIO AND VIDEO TOGETHER INTO MP4 OR WHATEVER THE FUCK CONTAINER REEEEEE
- option to just copy the video link under Share button instead of sending it to a bunch of useless apps, I rarely need it so I only came across this recently but jesus fucking christ
I still love it and use it daily but the little things that suck about it are really fucking frustrating.

OP here, 100% agree with your first point

Happens too on my S6 Edge.

>still can't display comments
Yuck.

That's a feature, user.

you can install modules that do all the good shit with youtube, remove ads, minimized play etc

is there a good way to get from full-screen to normal display if I have it default to open as full-screen?

Why in the fuck would you ever want to bother wasting your time by reading YouTube comments?

Because I like it when a horde of vegans in denial spew arguments that were debunked in the video itself.

Just use Vanced.

Attached: https%3A%2F%2Fs17.postimg.org%2F47ipbxfa7%2Fico.png (320x319, 6K)