Work helpdesk

>work helpdesk
>constantly get praise from users and managers
A-Am I going to make it Jow Forumsuys?

Attached: 0fe176cc6d4a49ecedaec77983634119.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

Hell yeah my dude, be positive and never stop learning

You will do okay just don't expected to be rewarded for going above and beyond. You will make the same or an insignificant amount more than the people half-assing.

When you quit in a year or to to get a better position it wont matter what your current co-workers think of u. Just don't be so obnoxious that you get booted before you quit.

If you want to min/max you should do the absolute minimum at work and contribute to open source with the time you save.

>work 1st line support
>solve all tickets that take 5 minutes max
>forward rest to 2nd line
>earn more than 2nd line because I solve more tickets
God Bless America for having such a retarded system where you get paid extra based on amount of tickets solved

Attached: 1535515887816.png (499x499, 19K)

who is that anime?

Boku no Pico

hmmm

Maybe buddy, it seems like most call centers treat their employees like dirt.

My wife.

Attached: mochi dance.gif (500x281, 2M)

No they just want to appease you so you stay on help desk until you retire.

>he doens't about the kyoani masterpiece.

Wtf I love black girls now?

tell me the name of the show you fucks

Attached: 1524770314894.gif (334x399, 682K)

literal pajeet scammer

attack on pico

Mysterious pacific islander

Attached: beach wife.jpg (1280x720, 149K)

Maybe. You will find that users think that you are amazing because you do simple shit.

>being this new

Attached: what was that.jpg (640x832, 45K)

all kyo anime show look same but that's symphonium obviously

I once worked for a business unit manager who started on helpdesk. Total NPD though and extremely incompetent . His PMs kept running away since he was so fucking clueless.

Her name is Choi Mochomazzi from an anime called tamako no market princess.

The fact that no one answered you shows Jow Forums is really dead. People post anime photos, but aren't willing to help spread the anime's recognition.

Go back to goddamn reddit.

>68177000
Nice bait faggot, now go back.

Yep Jow Forums really is dead. You can't even link my post correctly. And you can simply google anything I posted about the anime to show its not bait. You have to go back.jpg

no u

There's a little button right next to every image posted that would have given him the source if he would only rub two braincells together for six ottoseconds and click it.

Giving saucefags the sauce instead of helping them figure out how to use the internet on their own is what killed Jow Forums in the first place.

So simply giving him an answer for a question is killing 4chins? Fuck off negro.

Yes, you fool. Instead of cultivating a resourceful and literate community, you choose to invite the incompetent and the braindead.

Don't call it a grave, it's the community you built.

You must have found 4chin after 2015 the earliest

I have been coming here off and on since 2008 and people have been saying Jow Forums is dead since then, or /a/ is dead or anime is dead or whatever. The only quality drop i've really noticed is with /b/ and /a/, who got taken over by /v/.

>since 2008

You haven't noticed the change because you are part of it.

Do you think I don't know how to quote my friend? truly your colors are showing, get the fuck out.

No jimmy, it's really dead. If you weren't able to perceive that (it also applies to the whole internet) it only shows how new/young you really are.

Fuck off. Help is help you dip-shit faggot.
"Hey guize Ive been on Jow Forums since dial-up a..am.. I cooler than you?" You people are as dumb as the retards that made you.
...(((you)))

Ah, there it goes, thank you for outing yourself. Also thanks for the yous. Cheers.

meta arguments like this are my favourite, you guys argue over how bad something is and still insist on using it.
there are other protocols/sites that are still good but nobody uses them anymore. Even IRC became a haven of racists and newfag programmers

search bar is fucked, shows some pinterest posts about black anime girls

How is that retarded?
If you work more you get paid more

Are you a fucking commie or something?

>spoonfedeer
>calling others reddit
The state of this board, go back to your hugbox.

>sole IT staff for branch office of a small private business
>constantly get praise from users and boss
>owner of the company calls me up to yell at me, insult me and swear at me every so often
I just don't get it.

Good job. Now, keep working. What's that? You worked for 4 years and want a raise? Don't worry, you'll be due next year. In writing? Don't worry, you can trust me.

> Work at a Help Desk
> Learn a bit of Python
> Automate most of my job
> Get promoted to spend all my time creating automation solutions

Feels pretty good, but I do miss the free time I used to have when I'd finish my job for the day in an hour.