Do you think modern computing power is wasted on people who can't use their devices properly?

Do you think modern computing power is wasted on people who can't use their devices properly?

Attached: 12cm penis.png (1080x1646, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what should we do when white male lowering average dick size?

Do you think electricity is wasted on people who can't use it properly?

>using condoms

10/10 clickbait for your thread but no one is gonna respond to your topic.

The worldwide standard for condoms is 14cm which is under 6 inches, you insecure virgins can relax.
I'm sure whatever women you meet when you're 30 will be okay with your dick sizes.

>buy XXXXXL condoms
>only roll them on halfway

Attached: 1531046559950.png (1000x1000, 120K)

don't do this
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm
this is how STDs are spread

Ok nerds riddle me this.

Our computers are orders of magnitude more powerful than 10 years before, yet Windows and any program runs the same speed as before, even worse, old computers cant even run, when in the old times they actually worked.

Whats the jewish trick here?

Dick size is irrelevant considering women are shit at guessing it.
That's how you end up with women claiming 19cm is the ideal size when they've likely never met a guy with such a dong.
You've got a 14cm dick? Tell her it's 16cm.

HAHAHAHAH

Yes. We must seize all the resources to ensure they are only used for doing things I personally like.

Everything is bloated as shit.

This was a problem for me, everytime I would wear a condom it would be fucking tight and uncomfortable, I couldnt hold erection, I honestly though it was one size fits all, then one time I tried extra large and it felt so much better. 6 inch is a joke, I used to be 9 inches but I am 30 now and lost an inch, still standart size is too small

>Everything is bloated as shit
This but unironically

I wasn't being ironic.

Regular condoms are over an inch longer than the average dick length in the USA, you can look it up if you want.

>Implying Burgers use condoms when they have the worst STD rate of any Western country

Forgot pic

Attached: b7a.png (1200x848, 308K)

>Our computers are orders of magnitude more powerful than 10 years before
They're not. Not even one magnitude more powerful.

no because i don't give a shit about what other people do with their computers, and their willing support of the high-end computing market keeps development going

>cm
In English you retard

>bunch of shitty 3rd world people demographically replace whites
>the 'average american' now has a smol dink and room temperature IQ
really makes u think

I understand that Windows/Mac, or even normalfag distros like Ubuntu, are bloated in all possible ways, but I feel like nowadays there isn't any OS, or software in general, where his point doesn't apply. What's the deal? Is the linux kernel bloated in itself?

>room temperature IQ
Be glad the US use Fahrenheit

Attached: Smile.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Sorry I still live in the 00s, meant 20 yrs ago.

all GUIs are bloat

Used to be a perfect 9" but I broke my dick fucking this asian chick at 16 and now I have a 7" bent fucked up dick

*speed limit IQ

indeed

>Is the linux kernel bloated in itself?
No but you're often getting systemd which is. Install Devuan.

Then just convert to the sane Celsius, dumb faggot.

If your dick size decreased so drastically in such short amount of time you should seriously see the doc

>I lost 22% of my dick's size
Sounds legit

If you're using a generic kernel, then yeah it's gonna be bloated big guy

Please, this is important.

>ask gas station clerk for some condoms that are behind the counter
>she automatically reaches for the magnum xl's
>too embarrassed to ask for a smaller size
>t-thanks
>gf laughs at me when she sees the garbage bag sizes condom hanging off my pencil dick

Attached: 2eb.png (500x397, 229K)

It's true. They posted in Jow Forums which is the board that never lies.

Computers are a little more than an order of magnitude faster than they were 10 years ago in 2008.

Attached: 800px-Supercomputers-history.svg.png (800x600, 40K)

>whatever women you meet when you're 30
Implying

Attached: DJ0qk7UMAAu7za.jpg (1336x1200, 505K)

Your girlfriend shouldn't require you to use condoms
Get her on birth control or getting a new girlfriend

Don't do this. I can't be arsed to go into the pharmacology and neurochemistry but birth control will make her want to cheat on you. Literally cuck pills.

The real difference for condoms is girth, not length. You can be 6", but if you're thin, you need a smaller condom.

Yeah bro I feel your struggle, my dick used to be an hour long, now I'll be lucky if it gets to 14cm

The pill kills my girls libido, so condoms it is

sure thing doc

>Get her on birth control
Fuck no. I thought this was a good idea at first but I heavily regretted it. Birth control fucks with a woman's hormones and not in a good way. It can turn them into hypersensitive raging bitches and completely lose their sex drive. My wife went from fucking once a week to fucking once every six months and would have wild mood swings going from calm to sobbing irate mess over the littlest things. I got her off of it after only two years. Not every woman will experience birth control like this, but I was told this could happen and took the gamble anyway. I will gladly wear a rubber if it means getting pussy on a weekly basis and not dealing with an emotional rollercoaster.

No, it doesn't make her libido lower, it just makes her want to sleep with other men. It's a relationship killer and a major cause of modern women being skanks.

>getting aids

not really a problem if you aren't a faggot

Enjoy your aids.

Aids is mostly a faggot disease, but also a problem for straigth sodomites.

Women second.

Its hard for a straight male to get aids.

You're jaded as shit, user.

in a recent study 1/3 amerimutts used comdon
>2/3 are still cool

>tfw 4 inch hard 1.5 inch soft.

Anyone else know this feel? Are there support groups online for this shit?

You are fucked because its still allowed to make fun of dicklets