Which of these are better? Disregard all the telemetry and general privacy concerns...

Which of these are better? Disregard all the telemetry and general privacy concerns, as well as the overall interface of Windows 10.

Attached: image.jpg (784x543, 69K)

windows 10 has 3 more windows than windows 7

Windows 7

Attached: About Windows 7.png (490x428, 28K)

Attached: 1f427.png (512x512, 20K)

>protected by trademark
;)

7 is still fine, and can be okayish for privacy with certain scripts and tools
maybe he needs WIndows for a specific use case?

>which of these is better
>disregard all of these features though
Fuck off dickhead.

>Disregard all the telemetry and general privacy concerns, as well as the overall interface of Windows 10.

I'm not sure why you'd do this, but windows 10 for linux subsystem alone.

>which one of these potential employees is better? ignore the fact that the other one is a convicted serial rapist though

>Which of these are better? Disregard all the crippling deficiencies of Windows 10.

Attached: 1505395489685.png (500x375, 247K)

Probably Windows 10.
It's probably going to be more compatible with shit.

>his os isn't protected by trademark
;(

>

Attached: index.png (390x129, 4K)

8.1 > 7 > 10

Windows Server 2008 R2 was the last good release...maybe ever.

Is now a good time to update to win10 from win7? I'm worried.

No. They can't even not delete your files during updates. Even Arch Linux never did that. Basically W10 got delegated to a bunch of monkeys who have no idea what the fuck they're doing. Stay on Win7 unless you need Dx12 for some reason.

>unless you need Dx12 for some reason.
Nah, what I'd be mostly interested in is the whole linux subsystem shenanigans. And having an OS that still is properly maintained, obviously.

What's the LTSC N version on the installer? Is that with more programs like Cortana n shit?
I tried LTSC in a VM last week and have a 1tb SSD coming, plan to have 10 ltsc and a linux distro (I still haven't decided which one) as dual boot.

Yes. Many people here are very conservative when it comes to upgrading their technology and operating systems. Windows 10 is perfect stable for actual work, games, hentai, etc. Note: a clean install of 10 will most likely suit you better.

If you actually are concerned about your data being deleted, you should be making frequent backups anyway. Not that this excuses the latest October update (which has since been retracted and has yet to be re-released), but making backups is something you should be doing regardless of the circumstances.

I have to use windows 10 on my work computer and it’s honestly pretty good

They are monitoring me to all shit anyway at work so that stuff literally doesn’t matter anymore

Attached: 84F85904-1886-4450-8765-B9589B456EF5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

Kek

>And having an OS that still is properly maintained, obviously.
At the end of the day over the long run, what else is there really?

That’s how they always get you

And just how well is that linux subsystem thingy working? A lot better than good ol' mingw/conemu?