These fucking jews are charging me 70$ (after taxes) for 16mbps

These fucking jews are charging me 70$ (after taxes) for 16mbps.
The only alternative is phoneline DSL for half that speed and $50.
Fuck this country, when I was in Europe I was paying 5lgbt bucks for 200mbps.

Attached: bK8jcomm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

classic comcast

Attached: hsRFZ0S.png (960x1841, 154K)

>pay 90$
>1gb down
>250mb up
>10k people city in midwest America

Move to a better area.

Attached: 2018-08-21 20_50_41.png (951x887, 49K)

tfw it's $140 here for gigabit with a 1TB data cap and it's only 35 Mbps upload

Attached: DOCSIS_01.jpg (660x235, 51K)

No data cap here, that doesn't exist in my state for comcast.

Also, they have a competitor ISP that offers gigabit fiber for $10/month less than this. So they still don't get many customers.

Attached: 2018-08-04 13_02_43.png (1288x1057, 452K)

gee I wonder why they're more competitive with their prices then

And also Verizon has no data cap, so they don't either.

It's all because of a competing ISP, and the only reason they offer 2gbps here is to still be able to say they technically have the fastest network.

>tv 911 fee
The fuck?

>problem exists that could be fixed if local government wasn't bought by comcast (it is, you can look it up and see millions in campaign contributions were given to local politicians and municipal government from them)
>just move

Attached: 1D8D845D19D3FA411AE08BBB8AF47BB48C3F4039.jpg (600x485, 40K)

Just got Comcast installed at work last week.

Moved from a $60/month 1.5mbps DSL line where we were lucky to see 1mbps down and 500kbps up.

Now for the same price we have 25/5mbps, and because we managed to talk with the right people we got ~4500 feet worth of underground copper put in for free, no out of pocket installation costs.

Attached: 2018-10-22 18_38_25.png (693x263, 26K)

free market, they said...

>DSL
Lmao, truly 3rd world of america

I have Comcast. 300mbps down for 60 a month

Where
Where
Same exact for Cox in Arkansas
Same for Colorado. No cap

>TV 911 fee

what

It's really surprising to see my tiny South Pacific shit hole having a more extensive network and decent internet than the world's largest economy.

Rip America. I think you need a new great depression to really get that new deal attitude back onto gear.

That's normal for business grade
You shouldn't be. It's very easy to run line on something 1% the size

american local government is hilariously corrupt
like south american tier
they make the feds look honorable

Try moving out of your flyover shithole. 200mbps for $40/month here.

the new deal would never happen in today's political climate. the only radical move the republicans would agree on is exterminating all the blacks, jews, and hispanics.

Copper? Is this 1995?

I mean, what do you think comcast is using...?

They put in copper, and two splice boxes, one at the building right before entering conduit, and then another halfway up our driveway with a signal amplifier that needed to be tuned before we could get active signal.

Inside the network closet is a conduit with a coaxial cable coming out of the end and terminating at a modem.

>Not living in a modern Scottish city

Fucking cucks

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-23-03-29-53.jpg (1080x4660, 405K)

Dunno, here in Finland they have been routinely removing copper and replacing with fiber. New buildings (from 2012 or so) don't even get phone service anymore.

We have fiber ~250 feet from our building, but they wanted $7500 to install fiber.

Comcast was willing to install ~4500 feet of underground copper for free.

Either case would be an upgrade over our 1.5mbps DSL line.

I live in Portland, it's metropolitan.

I get 85 for that price

Comcast is horrible. I used it for 2 years before switching to a no name local ISP for half the price and double the speed. Of course the comcast fuckers charged me a termination fee, but it was worth saving so much money monthly. I was actually worried about reliability with the no name ISP but it turned out to be much better than comcast. When I had comcast I thought having occasional outages here and there was normal. Its not. On my ISP now I have gotten zero outages. Its great.

Can't believe I cucked myself on comcast for so long. I don't know about fios but I would never pay a cent to verizon. I have never been a costumer of verizon. But about two years ago a debt collection agency said I owed them $79 due to verizon debt. I have never done business with verizon, but apparently the verizon fuckers got my SSN somehow and told this debt collector I owed them money. I talked to a lawyer friend who said there is nothing I can do for less than $79 that will prove them wrong and save them from wrecking my credit score so I just paid it. Felt like a huge fucking cuck it was infuriating.

>but apparently the verizon fuckers got my SSN somehow and told this debt collector I owed them money.
nigger that means someone stole your identity.

Verizon internet is great, uncapped gigabit.

Attached: 2018-10-20 09_07_47.png (562x381, 16K)

Nice try. Picked a random address in Portland and it's nothing like what you said.

Attached: 1540262508.png (1698x1952, 194K)

You're getting scammed you idiot

wait until 5G broadband to the home gets in your market, Comcast will be sucking dicks on the corner for people to subscribe