Why has a decent competitor not been made yet? It's insane to me how PayPal can fuck with people's livelihoods

Why has a decent competitor not been made yet? It's insane to me how PayPal can fuck with people's livelihoods.

>All of their support is routed to New Delhi
>They can randomly freeze your account and hold your funds for 180 days for no reason at all
>Cases and disputes are decided by poorly paid employees that don't even look into the case
>Support is like talking to a robot and no one even looks into your emails or why you called them

How has this company grown to be a billion dollar company and gotten away with what they do? I myself had my account frozen in 2014 out of nowhere. No reason was given and support wouldn't even talk to me. They just kept saying the "case was looked into". It wasn't until I Google'd executive numbers that I finally got someone who would look into the account. Turns out, employees do manual reviews of accounts every so often and mine was accidentally flagged for closure.

If I had never found that executive number, my account would've been gone. I wonder how many people that day went through the same thing but never reached out to an executive and lost their money.

It's fucking insane to me that a company can operate like this without repercussions and that a billion dollar company hires Indians. Indians are the most useless people on the planet.

Attached: paypal.jpg (400x400, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtlepay.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1533000099782.jpg (710x532, 52K)

Paypal is fucking awesome man. Been using it for years and never had a single issue. Every purchase I make is through paypal. Always got an answer & my money back in a matter of days if I got scammed

i think revolut is what you're after

That's the problem. Maybe you were genuinely scammed but buyers can get away with anything. All they have to do is say "nope, never got my item". PayPal won't even look into it and after the cases has been decided, they won't talk to you about it.

Bullshit. I've lost a couple of cases on Ebay where I bought things that were clearly not as described. Not only did they close the case in the seller's favor but after the last scammer won, they limited my account and wouldn't let me have access to my money.

On PayPal, that money isn't actually "your" money. They're just letting you borrow it. If you read through their Terms of Service, it's fucking terrifying but I agree with the OP's general statement. They're fucking God awful.

>Paypal is fucking awesome man.
t. Dan Schulman

maybe stop trying to scam people

Just as a buyer, I don't know why more companies don't accept google or amazon pay. That's the only thing holding them back from being better than pp in my eyes. Maybe pp gives kickbacks for exclusive payment processor.

>Why has a decent competitor not been made yet?
bitcoin :^)

pp have that protection thingy which is one of the reason why most people use it.

>It's insane to me how PayPal can fuck with people's livelihoods.
I don't work a shitty wage shitter job that depends on PayPal so maybe try that?

>takes %4 from my sales
So when is ebay getting rid of these guys again?

Alipay is where it's at.

Attached: Screenshot_20181022-190748.jpg (1080x1920, 445K)

Come on anons.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-01-17-13.03.02-768x388.png (768x388, 36K)

>don't use the regular jews, use the asian jews!
Retard.

I wish more places took Amazon Pay so that way I could use my store card to buy things

I read about them eyeing some Netherlands based competitor whose name I can't be bothered to look up. But naturally nothing of value has happened yet.
Are the Chinese or the Japanese more Jewish? I know
>Jews fear the samurai
but the video game and anime industry has me second guessing that statement.

I was on -30 something for a few months, they called me a few times, I don't really use it that much so I didn't bother. After half a year I needed it and it was still at the same amount, they're pretty based if you ask me.

Dude, you do not know how much I've earned through coupons n shieet. Of course you can just admit you're too stupid to figure these things out .

Fuck off Chang, I'm not interested in your botnet.

>Why has a decent competitor not been made yet?
Because any and all financial product spaces have artificial moats constructed around them by onerous anti money laundering/know your customer/mandatory data retention/etc. regulation.

Who uses Paypal in 2018 when there's Bitcoin? I get paid for my remote job in bitcoin and cash out as soon as possible, no losses, and I don't have to deal with paypal's CIA nigger bs.

Does it work outside Europe?

>Muh botnet
Enjoy being poor

What are you selling?

Based Xiao how can I use this chinkshit in Beanerland? Paypal is cucked to the core and oxxo doesnt want to sell me buttcoins, 谢谢 btw faggot

Attached: xiaomeme.jpg (1134x595, 72K)

Chinks would have scammed me for 600 bucks, but paypal had my back. Not sure what's not to like.

>buying buttcoin in 2018

Literally why?

Indians aren't not useful, they can be skilled. It's just you can either buy Mr Rajesh who actually knows what the fuck he's doing for $50k, or 10 pajeets who give no shits except when on the street for $5k each

>Are the Chinese or the Japanese more Jewish?
The Chinese are the Jews of Asian, no doubt about it. They have no honor, the will steal and fuck you over as soon as they think they can get away with it and then lie and smile like nothing happened. Never trust Chinese "people", seriously, I live around a lot of them. Japanese people are great.

Maybe because it's a good time to buy in now that they're being sold at a discount.
You heard it here first.

Attached: r.jpg (1080x1857, 133K)

soon
turtlepay.io