>bored
look at screen
>horny
look at screen
>sad
look at screen
>lonely
look at screen

fuck you faggots. Technology destroyed the world.
Modern life is hell. I would gladly be a medieval peasant over this suffering.

Attached: DESPITEALLMYRAGE_IMSTILLJUSTAWAGEINACAGE.jpg (990x631, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3r-jksG_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's better, live like a primate or using technology to broaden your spectrum of intelligence

you decide

using technology to shitpost like a primate

well that's also a matter of choice

Attached: 1537199824452s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Indelible in the hippocampus

Attached: 6C0B1C3A-87CC-49FA-AA15-3EC8832CCE1A.jpg (960x960, 92K)

using technology to fap to 2d lolis

>tfw forgot to bring my pee bottle with me into the cage with me so I had to hold it in all shift but couldn't so I peed my pants

you are on a whole other kind of spectrum

i was just raised by the internet and make the best out of it to keep my social needs pleased

>choose a field where you have to look at a screen for 12 hours a day
>cry about it on an image board while looking at a screen

>broaden your spectrum of intelligence
nigger, who the fuck actually does this?
You have access to fucking volumes of information right in your pocket. What the fuck do you do with it?
general "intelligence" has completely fallen down since accessible technology was realized. People are more misrable than ever before.
I'm so fucking sick and tired of faggots like you.
Enjoy your long, meaningless modern life.

Only until I served in military (not US one, mind you) and was deployed in shitholes, I always disagreed with people like OP. Now the day doesn't go by without me thinking about how life was simpler, more enjoyable, more real there. We pretty much live virtually and not only literally - our whole culture is a triumph of form over real content. People rarely care what you do in real life, you are judged by the way you promote yourself, again, mostly in virtual life. Spending our whole lives consuming recyclable stuff, leaving nothing, only a simple data trace on the internet after we die. Full circle.

I'm in the process of returning there and once I collect enough money I will fuck off to some other shithole with a nice weather.

And I'm saying this as a guy who always loved technology and used it for most of his life enthusiastically.

what fucking blue collar job has you doing otherwise you fucking monkey?
Actually, what trade has you doing otherwise? Fucking plumbers have on-demand IT support now.

I'm an electrician and I don't look at a screen for 12 hours

>Actually, what trade has you doing otherwise?
Is not the same using a computer sporadically for a task as a support tool than actually working on it all day.

The most fun I've ever had was blacksmithing. Too bad it's utterly useless in the modern world.
Also I just saw a commercial for the new Harry Potter spinoff movie. I'm going to the anger dome.

i do it on a daily basis, otherwise i probably would be killing myself or dunked my head into books if it wasn't for the broad spectrum of information i'm able to gather.

>general "intelligence"
i think the problem is just that miserable people have gotten easier access to make themselves aware on our end of spectrum

imo people generally just stay stupid because they are genetically driven to do so in order to save their breed in the society system we got.

i don't have a modern meaningless modern life but i have a life meaning to achieve to drive me and the things i like into a better future because you could kill yourself anytime and it didn't even matter unless you make history worthwhile till then.

>working 12 hours a day

Attached: 1539307845963.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

take a shit bro

No you wouldn't, if you were lucky enough to have a wife your lord would fuck her in front of you and you'd be flayed for doing anything. Doubt that someone who can't will themselves away from a screen would be alpha enough to do jack shit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wd3r-jksG_A

sure

Attached: p1060772_lbb.jpg (733x550, 254K)

woah you are so enlightened and the first person to realize this

>working more than 4 hours every day

>working

Attached: thumb-1920-450088.jpg (1680x1050, 141K)

20 years too early to not be working

It sounds like you're addicted to the internet and need to reset. Drugs probably scare you, but if you decide you want to break free, go camping, and eat mushroom.

>fix yourself by drugs

imagine telling a wound up faggot to do psychedelics alone in the woods

do it op

It was so much worse before goy! Be thankfull that you're a wagecu- I mean "professional" in my humble employ instead of being an oppressed indentured servant!
What's that? Your student loan debt means you're basically the same? SILENCE! Get back to work before I have tyrone fuck your 30 year old cock gonef zona wife.
oy these gentiles...

Attached: giantofjewishthought.jpg (531x399, 41K)

lmao Jow Forums being this assblasted
pathetic

>wake up
Look at clock, make breakfast, shower, listen to the news
>going to work
Driving
>at work
Doing a varied and challenging job which requires me to use my brain, less than five minutes of screen time per shift
>going home from work
Driving
>in bed
Reading, sleeping, masturbating
>taking a shit
Look at screen
>bored
Rarely, be mindful
>horny
Masturbate, fuck
>sad
Do something different
>lonely
Look at screen (for quick and reliable social interaction)

Your point seems to be that you have the self control of a child. I fit technology in with my life just fine, and in fact it enhances my life.

So no, fuck you, actually

>medieval peasent

sure, i assume you would also like to die at the ripe old age of 32 from dieing of the black plague.

faggot.

why are you larping so hard user? You don't have to be ashamed of your life on an anonymoose forum

>using technology to larp as a primate

fixed

>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD

Speak for yourself faggot. That's not what my life consists of.

Attached: 1530808376927.png (852x854, 1.14M)

you sure about that, buddy?

I recently got out of high school. In college now.

high school:

Theres nothing wrong with looking at screens faggot

Now that the normies live in our technological world, we, the Jow Forumsentoomen, rule this era. If you fell for the "go more outside lol" meme you wasted time mastering the craft.

This

Attached: comfy.jpg (500x483, 80K)

Based Ted