There are millions of apps for dating

>there are millions of apps for dating
>not a single good app for finding a friend

Attached: 0A526846-3A93-4135-B66D-0892D407C9F2.jpg (1745x1067, 140K)

hi fren

Just call him and ask where he is, retard.

ur my fren, fren

accio fren

Attached: 618.png (839x657, 39K)

this, it could even have a "no face posting" rule outside of private messages so people would be forced to make friends based on interests alone

Hi fren!

>but user, i just use tinder to meet friends

user is fren.

Attached: afce53487549853b811a129e363d17491b2d14cd585648d295ed0b99e089b7aa.jpg (403x324, 123K)

This sounds like a gap in the market. You could strike rich by making tinder for platonic friendships.

Dumb frogposter.
Dumb frogposter.
Dumb frogposter.
Dumb frogposter.
Dumb frogposter.

ummmmm????? but if you can't see someone's face how would you know??? are they funny??? are they nice???

meetup.com

u no fren u enemi

For real though we gotta face the fact that what a "friend" is when we're adults is something entirely different. For starters unless you're gay and people know you're gay you will never ever have female "friends".

As for other males it's hard to find time to hang out togethet since most have a job, kids, ect ect.

>not a single good app for finding a friend
It's a website and you're on it!

Hello fren

>dating
you realise apps like Tinder are mostly just meet and fuck right? You can't date by swiping people based on a single photo which has 10 different filters on it.

Just join a Discord based on your interests and chat with people.
I made a friend this way, met up with him and even had gay sex.

Attached: Screenshot_20180908-043227__01__01.jpg (390x391, 89K)

fuck off back to

This

just make it yourself and call it frender

What you need is a quiet 3/10 grill next door type who will entertain your platitudes op. They are out there in huge numbers. Get looking.

came here to post this. i meet other programmers and christians here, it's pretty great. i geek out friday night and do charity saturday morning with cute christian grils. then i'm back to geeking out saturday night.

It took me until I was 30 to figure out I never really understood what a friend was. Everyone who was my "friend" was just being used by me to effectively kill my boredom.

Try FetLife

Bumble has bff mode

Try grindr you can find local guys in your area with similar interests... or seeing as you are overweight you should try growlr.