/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Christmas Gift Ideas
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

Previous Thread

Attached: 1540123339058.png (350x395, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/8xcm12/has_anyone_else_here_grown_to_enjoy_bass_light/
sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-1f5focusm195324-pros-and-cons-munching-raw-potatoe-2009aug05-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JYdvcqAc-88
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/10/trump-changes-terminal-dues-and-epacket-rates/573337/
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_663674.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lolis

>no discord link
>no news either
bad job op

Cringe and redpilled

>no discord link
>no news either

Attached: )(.jpg (1024x845, 165K)

were there even any news of note beside the based christmas gift ideas which OP did include

>No news
I'm opening a dispute

Reporting for extremely low quality?

>no discord link
Good
>no news either
Bad

If there is no news what's the point?

There was ordering jack ma's head in a bag, $300 vape user, chinkshit.xyz going down, multi-multi monitor user, bending xaiomemes, basslet complaining about his T2's, a couple of guys getting chinked probably, $300 nude statue user, ali recommending a guy a rabbit dildo, and sharks are fucking cool.

give tin t2 a fair chance, no bass mod, no EQ, just listen to it for a while, in the beginning you'll think it sounds "wrong" only because you have a severe bias toward the old nigger bass gear you're used to, but you'll adapt

reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/8xcm12/has_anyone_else_here_grown_to_enjoy_bass_light/

fucking plebs

thats what i meant desu

are there any micro sd cads with custom art on ali?

>sharks are fucking cool.
True, but we don't need to hear about it in the news every single thread.

give raw potatoes a fair chance, no cooking, no sauces, just eat them for a while, in the beginning you'll think it tastes "wrong" only because you have a severe bias toward the fatty cooked food you're used to, but you'll adapt

sandiegouniontribune.com/sdut-1f5focusm195324-pros-and-cons-munching-raw-potatoe-2009aug05-story.html

fucking plebs

I have a few hours to spend 50 euro and before my new customer voucher runs out I need ideas is a mi box worth it?

tin t2 nigga

raw potatoes nigga

Attached: 1516628310114.png (1314x635, 35K)

beats by dre nigga

based SDUT
yuropoors out

shark nigga

aktshually i use HD 4.40BTs

lol they must really be raping ameriniggers data

youtube.com/watch?v=JYdvcqAc-88

it's because the site won't be compliant with the new articles i hope
really wish more sites would do it

Why isn't this more popular? This is actual entertainment as opposed to the boring ass Formula 1

Not shit thread with news:

>News
• user got a shirt • user got a mmcx cable for his T2, and some triple flange eartips • user is a cablelet • user almost gets zukked • user gets a ruski mech keyboard • roflmao • user has a sensual experience with his t2 • user got sharks

You could've just posted the news here

Stop starting thread wars like a retard.

Based & redpilled

thanks

cringe and bluepilled

based and redpilled

raw and potatopilled

>another day without chink shit arriving
why the mailman gotta do this? i tipped her proper last time

i've been jewed by every postal service except nzpost this last week, based nzpost deliverying my packages while literally everyone else loses them

>order 3 items from the same seller at the same time
>one item arrived a week or two ago
>no sign of the other two
>purchase protection is running out
concern.jpg

I was expecting the seller to ship them in a single package, but I guess he's shipped them individually. Still kinda weird how one of them came so much earlier than the others, assuming they were shipped the same time.

Yep, that happens sometimes. Sometimes they use the same tracking number on all the packages, not sure how it doesn't cause a logistics problem for the mail.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/10/trump-changes-terminal-dues-and-epacket-rates/573337/

Is this the end of /csg/ as we know it?

Attached: Capture.png (901x905, 1019K)

Cheapos will always find a way

>this thread

Attached: 1535000611822.gif (612x603, 10K)

I did. It is still a very good IEM. But the soundstage is just a tad too small to my liking due to how clear the sound is. Maybe because I am bias towards larger soundstage IEMs. Either way, I am liking it so far. Really dig into the slightly sweet signature, contrary to my initial impression of dry.

>Widely supported by e-commerce sellers
nobody wants to but your chinkshit locally at %300 upcharge

Sharks actually get pretty hot... and throttle back speed to save the controller.

>%300
In what language do they out the percentage sign in front of the number?

I am sorry, I have failed you, friend

the package that did arrive had a different tracking number than what's listed on AliExpress, but the tracking number on Aliexpress is for China Post Registered Air Mail (RP********CN) and I can't seem to actually be able track it anywhere.

kek

he's been modulating numbers all day man give him a break.

If ANY item doesn't arrive in the quoted timeframe make a motion to get your money back before the purchase protection runs out, cya.

>One container ship causes as much pollution as 50 million cars.
based

Attached: 098a384e1608625f990a3e9357115f21--x-trucks-diesel-trucks.jpg (236x236, 12K)

i want to turn my regular headset into bluetooth without losing too much sound quality. There has to be some chink shit to do this, right?

who cares i'm not a mutt

I think this is what you're after:
gearbest.com/headphone-accessories/pp_663674.html

People would buy it simply because they think they're supporting local business and ignoring the fact that these sellers buy their stuff in bulk from china anyway.

>that crash at 5 minites

Attached: 1538199023612.png (361x363, 200K)

>waiting for WRZ X7 to come in
Did I fuck up?

What's a good knife I have the sanrenmu 7010r and I like it

spot on user, thanks. Did a bit of research and found one similar from Meizu but with more battery. The 4 hours of the xiaomi's a bit worrying

>our chinkshit get ship through air freight
>businesses are the one importing their shit through sea freight/container ship
wew

Individuals buying single piece orders and overloading the postal system rather than specilalized stores (radio shack, middys) is an inferior model in the long run anyway, medium and bigger chains can enforce strict quality controls on suppliers and get parts and replacements to you quicker when you might actually need it, the hidden cost of chink shit is time cost and the costs of returning can wipe out any savings and then some, factor in those two things and you will be a happy when shit goes bad.

I thought Radio Shack was killed because people were buying 100 pieces of something at half the price this specialized store was selling for a single piece

Nah

>medium and bigger chains can enforce strict quality controls
what about those that buy premade oem stuff? I don't think they give a shit about qc.

>19m:10s

Holy @#$% fix those ramps

The return shipping is a killer but should equialize

THIS!!!
I wish it was only 300%. Their prices also don't include delivery unless you're spending $50. Fuck. I hate that I have to buy everything from outside the country.

Attached: 1523390709888.jpg (680x497, 124K)

No it is the beginning of the comfy /csg/-run import store.

Kz ate
NOICE

Next lvl memebuds=?

Anyone know anything about bootleg toys from aliexpress?

Are they any good?

Attached: HTB1lHy3c8xRMKJjy0Fdq6yifFXap.jpg?size=345258&height=1500&width=1000&hash=535f76647d7ca2 (1000x1500, 337K)

Mostly good enough for the price

Attached: 1833303720-328532636.jpg (724x960, 318K)

People seem somewhat fond of bootleg hitler legos

Received a bunch of these after 2 months, don't even need them anymore

Attached: ae_1540262571276.jpg (720x1280, 306K)

What's a good case for the Xioami redmi note 5 ? (Vertical dual cams)

Attached: thumb_126161_default_big.png (960x1042, 676K)

cases are for faggots

What's the best, cheapest dashcam I can get for an older car?

Am I gonna get chinked for the first time after buying chink shit for the last 2 years.
Only thing tracking says is that it was posted, nothing further than those words. I'm about to just reject and push for refund

Attached: firefox_2018-10-23_02-11-07.png (1159x324, 26K)

I found cool posters but the shipping costs are pretty high for them when I added like 10 of so that I wanted.

Attached: HTB1q4u1SXXXXXaWXVXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg (850x850, 71K)

Just copped one of these badboys. Will it explode one day or just randomly stop working?

Attached: s-l1600 (2).jpg (960x960, 59K)

maybe, how long until protection runs out

Ran out like a day after I opened the dispute

Just buy them all separately, or the limit before extra shipping gets added

>randomly stop working
highly probable

if that lid doesn't flip around 180 then how the fuck do you taz someone with it?

It's a lighter

>Tell chink they messed up my package and it was sent to the wrong address, now is returning to sender
>Tell them specifically that I visited the post office already, they didn't have it

>Friend
>I has been checked for you !
>Your parcel has been delivery , can you check your post office ?
>I send to you according to your order information !

Attached: charlie2.gif (320x235, 1.98M)

anyone knows of a $1 lapel mic that works on PC?

friend

Did I fuck up Jow Forums?

Should I have bought shit separately and assembled it?

Attached: fpv.png (931x437, 47K)

Are the tin 2 really that good, they are on pre order for 27$, I was gonna get c80.
Most importantly are they comfortable since I will be walking araund allote with them.

What's that chink water bottle people recommend again?

I'm looking for 1000 ml to 2000 ml bottles since I drink a ton of water.

Every one you see. Just buy 2 to be sure one works. Or to have a spare since they are sort of hot and miss.

Don't buy plastic bottles.

>separately
Is this more cost-effective?

>tfw chink earphones cable is becoming green because of sweat
hold me bros, I don't want to keep wasting my fucking money on these god damn earphones so much

Buy Bluetooth, 3.5mm is for people who can fit their entire penis in the jack

bluetooth is a meme and shit
>unironically having to charge your earphones
>muh delay
+ they're more expensive simply because wireless

>He can't remember to charge his earphones
rorirorirori laughing @ you rn
But seriously I've been using Bluetooth earphones since 2015 and I vastly prefer them now, once you get used to them you realise how awkward the cable actually is when you're doing stuff

I don't think I'm ready to give up the quality for convenience.
It's not even that I hate wires, I just hate that they keep on fucking breaking all the time. I finally found a decent wire with a solid jack but now this garbage is starting to oxidate, not even sure if I should worry about that