wat do ?

Attached: cat.jpg (770x405, 57K)

Throw that useless waste of biomass out of the door

are you talking about the computer ?

Attached: index.png (288x175, 6K)

Based neko

Thanks lad, but I'm looking for a way NOT to kill my cat, if possible of course

get rid of the cat

wtf, what are you a normalfag or what that's mainstream to get rid of a cat lmao

wtf, why does every normalfag need to own a cat? Is it a normalfag thing or a mainstream thing to have a cat.

A B O R T

Get another cat to fight your other cat while you are programming

Put a box next to your laptop and throw a blanket in it, that cat will now go for the box instead of the keyboard

Pet the cat in just the right sequence to install gentoo.

move cat

A thread died for this.

Is Gentoo the preferred distro of Linux for cats?

Attached: B76D602C-7C1F-4C3A-AC8E-E923CD0F42B4.jpg (399x351, 83K)

>not having multiple cats so they keep each other busy

Attached: 1497118855931.jpg (1600x1200, 301K)

That thread deserved it.

Based and catpilled

Guess this is now the post cats with technology thread.

man cat

plug in another keyboard and disable the onboard one

Move cat to lap.
Problem solved.

Dogs are the PC's animal, cats are for NPCs, not btfo cuck

>Implying NPCs can use followers

Wrong.
Dogs are dear to the unimaginative peasant-burgher whilst cats appeal to the sensitive poet-aristocrat-philosopher will be clear in a moment when we reflect on the matter of biological association. Practical plebeian folk judge a thing only by its immediate touch, taste, and smell; while more delicate types form their estimates from the linked images and ideas which the object calls up in their minds. Now when dogs and cats are considered, the stolid churl sees only the two animals before him, and bases his favour on their relative capacity to pander to his sloppy, unformed ideas of ethics and friendship and flattering subservience. On the other hand the gentleman and thinker sees each in all its natural affiliations, and cannot fail to notice that in the great symmetries of organic life dogs fall in with slovenly wolves and foxes and jackals and coyotes and dingoes and painted hyaenas, whilst cats walk proudly with the jungle’s lords, and own the haughty lion, the sinuous leopard, the regal tiger, and the shapely panther and jaguar as their kin. Dogs are the hieroglyphs of blind emotion, inferiority, servile attachment, and gregariousness—the attributes of commonplace, stupidly passionate, and intellectually and imaginatively undeveloped men. Cats are the runes of beauty, invincibility, wonder, pride, freedom, coldness, self-sufficiency, and dainty individuality—the qualities of sensitive, enlightened, mentally developed, pagan, cynical, poetic, philosophic, dispassionate, reserved, independent, Nietzschean, unbroken, civilised, master-class men. The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman.

Literally this

Why the fuck do people have pets? I get guard dogs in some vilage/mansion and cats to catch mice in vilages and such. But why the fuck do people have pets in cities? What mental dissorder leads to that?

Ideal is 2x cats 1x dog. If you dont understand this kys

>computer
>biomass
He obviously meant yourself

Enjoy your Toxoplasma