/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a shirt • user got a mmcx cable for his T2, and some triple flange eartips • user is a cablelet • user almost gets zukked • user gets a ruski mech keyboard • roflmao • user has a sensual experience with his t2 • user got sharks >Last thread

Attached: mi2.png (723x725, 832K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/10/trump-changes-terminal-dues-and-epacket-rates/573337/
aliexpress-model.tumblr.com
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lolis

I want to buy clothes from Ali and Gearbest. Mostly "subtle" nerd t-shirts. What are the chances I won't get eczema?

>What are the chances I won't get eczema?
0% if you don't have eczema.

sorry my abo friend, you're too late
sage in all fields

>0% you won't

Attached: 1525361770612.png (1080x1258, 852K)

He says you 100% will

kek, sorry for my shitty reading comprehension.

Based and cunnypilled

it depends :)

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2018/10/trump-changes-terminal-dues-and-epacket-rates/573337/

Is this the end of /csg/ as we know it?

Attached: Capture.png (901x905, 1019K)

Only for burgers. If anything, I'd expect even cheaper prices for the rest of the world.

please archive news links

>Is this the end of /csg/
HAH! FOR YOU :^)

Should have happened a long time ago, ending those subsidies will eat up profits on stuff nobody would realistically buy otherwise and the end result should be better standards of quality across the board for exported products/materials, equal and opposite forces..

Not really

except for the death of anything under $2 which is like half of this community's bread and butter

No such thing as subtle

The fabric is fine, just wash before first wear. Your shirts will be as subtle as a brick though.

Laughing man shirt is arguably tasteful, and any technical drawing/cutaway with the right colours can look pretty neat too.

Give suggestions on what to buy for my family's White Elephant this year

Sex toy recs?

based and redpilled

You're posting in the wrong thread, here's the real /csg/ thread:

FAAK make good butt stuff (and meme dildos).
Fairy vibrator clones are pretty awesome for the price but don't expect Hitachi level skeleton rattling.
Lots of good BDSM stuff. Get a self-bracing setup if you're going to use it alone.
Don't buy chink lube, not because it could be toxic but because it's shit.

Self bracing setup?

I use chink lube, it's good for the price, don't see much difference from local Durex stuff

aliexpress-model.tumblr.com

Just got a bunch of chink ramen.
They suck.
Got this in one of the packs.

Attached: IMG20181023195210.jpg (3120x4160, 3.27M)

Wait, why the fuck are there two threads?

Guys are the KingDian SSD any good? Thinking of swapping my Thinkpad HDD with it, dont use the thinkpad for anything really important so theres not really anything lost if the SSD dies.

Will there be a performance increase with the chink SSD? I mean the 120gb SSD is fucking 27$, cant get cheaper than that

>Guys are the KingDian SSD any good?
Yes
>Will there be a performance increase with the chink SSD?
Yes, even a slow SSD will be significantly faster than a HDD

Thanks user, what about the fail rate?

120gb ssd's are $27 on amazon for reputable brands too. $35 on sale for 240gb.

Maybe for you. You brought this upon yourself.
t. Leaf

Yes.

Attached: IMG_20181008_111632.jpg (4000x2000, 2M)