Most aesthetic OS ever created

>Most aesthetic OS ever created.

Why are android spyware fags so jealous of iOS?

Attached: 5557A759-634C-47F2-9CBF-95707C65CC77.jpg (1637x2071, 1003K)

No.

Isn't the CEO of apple literally gay?

Maybe but he's not a pajeet.

Maybe but the bible does prohibit such unforgivable degeneracy. Don't take my word for it, open your bible and see for yourself.

Attached: Bible-Verses-About-Homosexuality.jpg (650x325, 41K)

Because we want to spend ludicrous amounts of money on obselete, locked, ugly devices too.
It sucks so much getting value for our money, we want to get shat on aswell.

Much better than being a nigger.

Is it? If fucking man asses and getting fucked by men better? Really?

Anyway the act itself is already a grave crime in the eyes of god. Why would anybody buy electronics from such a filthy degenerate immoral man who will have nowhere to go but the flames when judgement comes? Why support something that will dam us all?

iOS is the best.

Alright man, just know were all gonna be judged one day and an eternity in the burning lake of fire doesn't sound very nice.

>But needed the 4th revision to be able to change your background

Poo in loo street shitter.
Poo in loo street shitter.

Attached: 1520766071821.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>itoddler shill is BTFO
>repeats pre-programming lines over and over
iOS is trash for faggots. Buy a purse if you wanna signal, faggot.

>takes it a decade to get a file manager
>it's a gimped piece of shit that only displays pdfs and images

Attached: 1540173929280.png (1476x1348, 1.57M)

>t. Pajeet who posts the same picture in every thread

Religion is literally the bane of all human existence. Why are you so mad that someone takes it in the ass? Are you like this in the general public? The cashier you got your bigmac from was probably gay. Would you revisit that McDonalds?

Probably not since you're more likely to contact a disease from them.

Contract

>Probably not since you're more likely to contact a disease from them.
Please elaborate what diseases you're going to catch from them.

Looks like shit to me

Attached: Managing-User-Accounts-and-Password-in-Cisco-IOS-devices-login-privilege.png (524x330, 12K)

because i want features in my phone not aesthetics

Hepatitis, flu, Norovirus, etc.

Indeed, it really is the most aesthetic.
#bluewave #postcapitalism

Sent from my iPhone.

Attached: 1539333904235_0.png (465x312, 55K)

*tips*

Jesus loves you.

AIDES

>Hepatitis A
From a brief reading, this is only transmittable through literal sex (gay or not, you're not getting any anyways so you'll never have to worry about this) or contaminated food.
>Hep B
Transmitted through other bodily fluids which does include semen. Though you're not getting laid by anything so I doubt you'll be getting Hep B, even if you were vaccinated against it or not.
>Hep C
Mostly transmitted through blood. Like through contaminated injections from a hospital, or reused needles.
>Flu
That poor girl that you sit next to on the bus that only likes dicks can sneeze in your direction and give you the flu
>Norovirus
Often spread through feces and vomit of the infected individual. You're a nasty fuck if you're playing with shit and vomit.

>contaminated food

Did you read what you wrote?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the cashier nutted specifically in your fake burger.

Additionally, you'd have to have some mouth sore or some shit to get the hep.
Otherwise it would just be destroyed in your stomach.

I mean I admit I fucked up with the "or contaminated food", but I wanted to do at least 5 minutes of research before I started an argument

>cherry picking from the Bible, of all books
Crack open that chapter and you'll find all sorts of other rules that I'm sure you don't follow.
We could get into a whole theology discussion about how a that whole part of the old testament is literally just rules about how the old Israelites, and how the New Covenant supersedes all of the old laws and rituals, but I doubt you're interested in that.

You're just interested in finding reasons to feel morally superior to gay people.

I'm not the retard who thinks gay McDonalds workers are going to get him sick, just saying it's even harder to get those diseases than just ingesting some jizzum.

** how the old Israelites/tribe of Levi are supposed to act around the Tabernacle and camp to keep god with them.

>apple thread
>90% of thread is the discussion of homosexuality
Like pottery.

Attached: 1518535763935.png (614x578, 492K)

For some reason people are really hung up on the fact that Tim Cuck is gay, and not focusing on real complaints like how Apple is preventing any sort of repair to their products.

>contracted through feces
>jizz

Nice try butt fucker.

Someone's gayness has no bearing on how well they wash their hands.

Yeah but it has a bearing on how much feces their penis comes in contact with.

... if you're not coming into contact with their penis, you have nothing to worry about.

If they're more likely to contact it with their penis they're more likely to pass it to you by not washing their hands.

The scenario of a gay male buttfuccing a dude, not showering, going to work, and not washing his hands is quite farfetched.

You're much, much more likely to have someone with the flu sneeze into your food.

Why do fags love Apple?

Do you even know who the CEO of apple is?

Attached: 1524206736756.png (358x323, 188K)

Yeah but literally no one cares about Tim Cook. Jobs was the brains behind Apple.

>jobs
>brains
That's a strange way to spell Woz, who left decades ago.

Attached: 1529697489910.png (686x955, 420K)

Thanks for reminding me how based Steve was. Literally decades ahead of his contemporaries.

Good thing I know religion is irrational so I dont have to worry about whether im morally superior to homosexuals as you clearly do.

>Steve Jobs the brains of apple
>brains
He was a slave driver; and was good at marketing. Literally nothing else.

That only applies to worship traditions retard. How does Jesus suddenly make it ok to lay with another man?

you're not gonna be shocked when you are unable to feel the nothingness