So my Corsair K65 just took a massive shit after 4 years strong...

So my Corsair K65 just took a massive shit after 4 years strong. Recommend me some good compact keyboards that are similar. I'm not looking to drop $150 again.

Attached: 61hYA+-hBeL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LZ39IUF?aaxitk=RdkB6q-OKl0ncFENv98q3w&pd_rd_i=B01LZ39IUF&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=42a36a50-34e6-4541-8fbe-901185ed0a9a&pf_rd_s=mobile-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=9701&pf_rd_i=g.skill keyboard&hsa_cr_id=5914604340101&sb-ci-n=productDescription&sb-ci-v=G. Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Minimalistic Fully Utilized Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red&sb-ci-a=B01LZ39IUF
mechanicalkeyboards.com/
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LZ39IUF
pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Call them up they might replace it for free if you ask nicely

Roccat suora

shouldn't mech keyboards last like 10 years if rubber domes last like 5 years? i had a shitty gaymer rubber dome keyboard that lasted me for like 4 years before shitting itself.

Attached: 1537376308150.png (550x370, 414K)

Meanwhile my $15 dell keyboard I bought in May of 2013 still going strong

>4 years strong
>4 years
>strong
>4
good goy buy buy buy

I've even nearly rubbed off the right arrow key paint from Risk of Rain (no controller)

>just 4 years

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LZ39IUF?aaxitk=RdkB6q-OKl0ncFENv98q3w&pd_rd_i=B01LZ39IUF&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=42a36a50-34e6-4541-8fbe-901185ed0a9a&pf_rd_s=mobile-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=9701&pf_rd_i=g.skill keyboard&hsa_cr_id=5914604340101&sb-ci-n=productDescription&sb-ci-v=G. Skill RIPJAWS KM570 MX Minimalistic Fully Utilized Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Cherry MX Red&sb-ci-a=B01LZ39IUF

Attached: four_years_strong_rise_or_die_trying.jpg (1427x1418, 2.63M)

what did you spill on it?

just avoid pretty much any company with the gaymer tax, so no razer, corsair, logitech, etc.
mechanicalkeyboards.com/ has some good compact boards

Attached: vortex_core.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

>that long link

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LZ39IUF

Everything after the question mark is unnecessary.

tmyk

pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C
buy this for 10$ and youll be set for life as long as your computer has a ps/2 port.

It's hard to go back to rubber domes once you've felt the bliss of mechanical switches.

>shipping weight
>25lbs

Looks like it's a bulk 10-pack.

i used to use a mechanical keyboard before i spilled soda on it, but i dont want to fuck up another 100$ keyboard so i just got this.
also these keyboards are a much higher build quality than most rubber domes and feel pretty decent to type on.
well you get 10 keyboards so what do you expect.
also unlike most rubber domes these actually have metal plates on the bottom.

>i used to use a mechanical keyboard before i spilled soda on it

I try to face away from the keyboard when I drink and keep the cup laid at least half an arm's distance away from the keyboard.

>tfw modern mechanical keyboard shits the bed
>tfw pull out old IBM mechanical keyboard parents bought in the 90's, still works, still feels tactile as fuck.

How does that even happen? You must have spilled shit on it.

ya i had also been using mechanical keyboards for like 3 years before that, and ive never once had that happen before. its a real shame that it had to happen to my favorite keyboard. i spent many hours customizing it to my liking too.

My Blackwidow shit the bed a year ago for no discernible reason, I don't drink or eat near my rig, I don't even allow liquids in the same room.

You aren't supposed to cum on your board then.

that's just that patented razer "quality"

I gotta give a bad take on unicomp. I bought a model m a couple of years back and the membrane failed after a year of ownership. I didn't spill anything on it. The keyboard was a pleasure to use, but it wasn't really high quality. I felt like I got ripped off in the end. Some keys were a little off-kilter, num lock LED didn't work at all, plus the membrane failure. The case felt really cheap too.

I've got a das 4 pro now with mx blues. Haven't looked back.

i dont think unicomp even makes those keyboards that i linked though. i think they just got them stocked up somewhere and are trying to get rid of them.

>mfw my K70 is 4 years old rn
>still works good
n00b.

Leopold if you want regular quality keyboard
Ducky if you want RGB gamer shit

>Leopold if you want regular quality keyboard
but they put the lock lights in stupid places.

I just replaced my k70 I had for 4 years with the RGB model they just released, feelsgoodman