Louis Rossmann

HE KNOWS
youtube.com/watch?v=43FNKdfNjNs&t=8m8s

why do we hate him again?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-22 at 8.17.17 PM.png (1242x786, 1.06M)

We don't hate you Loui

I dont hare Jow Forumsouis!

kek, I wouldn't want attorney from gook forum to represent me either.

He's cool

He knows some shit

Yeah, he knows...

He knows that MacBooks has a chip that makes them go bad after 3 years.

And that MacBooks camera have a 8GB chip that is there to spy on users.

And that Apple classifies their equipment as "vintage" after 4 or 5 years.

And that "Apple" (actually the Customs) is after his counterfeit batteries that he made a video of, and then in reddit acknowledged that the batteries were counterfeit.

We don't hate him, we just want him to go to a psychiatric hospital, together with his followers.

He knows
>you a bitch

Attached: DTOM.png (1279x727, 36K)

The only good thing about his videos are those when he just chit chats while fixing motherboards and stuff. Chill.

I get why he imports his batteries the way he does. I get that he can't really order them though fully legal channels anyway. I get he's angry at the world for seizing his shipment. But wanting to go to court while admitting to illegal activity is just fucking retarded. And he even seems to be doubling down, what the fuck is he thinking is gonna happen?

Legitimately asking: What makes the batteries counterfeit? Can Apple really patent a lithium-ion battery to the point that any battery filling the same purposed is illegal? What is this based on?

I'm not completely in on the case, but I believe the factory by selling batteries to Louis has breached its contract with Apple. They supposedly come from the very same production line as Apple's "original" batteries, but were not meant to be sold. The very existence of the shipment thus infringes on Apple's agreements with the factory. Or something like that, I'm no lawyer.

>I get why he imports his batteries the way he does. I get that he can't really order them though fully legal channels anyway. I get he's angry at the world for seizing his shipment. But wanting to go to court while admitting to illegal activity is just fucking retarded. And he even seems to be doubling down, what the fuck is he thinking is gonna happen?

When the hard drive in your desktop pc fails, what do you do? You go buy another and install it right?. If you don't know how to do that you pay someone in a computer store to do it for you. But there is no law stopping you doing it yourself and saving yourself an addition service fee. Apple Inc. behave in a way that they intentionally prevent you from doing your own repairs, and they charge patently exorbitant fees to service any device. In contract law there is a term 'Unconscionable conduct' which precludes the enforcement of consent-based obligations unfairly exploiting the unequal power of the consenting parties. That is the point Louis is making.

when you say that out loud, it's basically "Jewis"

>But wanting to go to court while admitting to illegal activity is just fucking retarded.
Braindead pls. Nobody has ever proven that batteries are counterfeit. His source claims that they are from Apple factory.

Hey, Lois what's up brah?
Don't worry, you're still Our Guy™.

>lying kike
Two words answer your question.

I think that is what happened physically but I think strictly legally speaking it's using an Apple logo without selling through Apple that make them "counterfeit".

Even though the factory makes all parts of the batteries including the logo's, only Apple can designate them as "Apple batteries".

Considering how shady are chinks, I could assure that apart of contract infringement, those batteries they also have at least some kind of manufacturing issue.

>seething

>His source claims that they are from Apple factory.

Apple has no factories.
It's a Chinese factory selling Apple branded products without consent from Apple.

Just because Apple hired them once doesn't mean they now own the brand.

They could be selling rejected batteries yes.
But more likely they are running extra production, this happens all the time in China.
The rejected batteries are more likely to get sold within China rather than exporting.

>we just want him to go to a psychiatric hospital, together with his followers.

I always get the feeling making videos is a form of self-therapy for him.
And after a stressful day I find watching his videos strangely relaxing, probably because it puts my problems in perspective.

Yikes that 'head tic' is creepy as fuck

Apple factory does not equals "factory owned by Apple".
>It's a Chinese factory selling Apple branded products without consent from Apple.
Nobody has ever proven that. Property was seized only for having an Apple logo.

For having an Apple logo without consent from Apple.

MacOS is a shitted bugged version of BSD,
while Apple hardware is as shit as anyone else's except marketed as shiny and sleek.
I can understand his woes and headaches with the stupidity of the average Apple user he deals with and the inadequacies of the brand.

>apple derangement syndrome

>derangement when dealing with Apple hardware and AIDS carriers on a daily basis
Easy to acquire.

wait... so his name is louis but he pronounces it lewis?

Nobody has ever proven that. Apple has no way of getting to know that it did not give consent for this specific batteries.

There doesn't have to be proof for customs to seize something.
It's not a final judgement, just a temporary hold until the matter gets resolved.

There also isn't proof that this isn't counterfeit.
I guess people are tearing up new Macbooks to sell the brand new batteries inside all the time....

Yeah I hope the new chips apple is putting into their shit fucks this monkey out of his business and livelyhood.

>Apple Irrational Derangement Syndrome
>AIDS

I don't hate him, I just feel uncomfortable watching his frequent tics. He's comfy to listen to in the background though.

I hate it when Jow Forumsedit npcs come here to spread their bullshit. It's not interesting, or funny at all.