Tech gore thread

HNGRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: CUMONMEEEEEE.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Attached: 1488170275664.jpg (697x523, 35K)

Attached: 1488170045130.jpg (650x300, 80K)

Attached: moldy.jpg (980x735, 139K)

wtf even is that red shit? Is this how Doom Cyber demons come to be?

out of desperation, I've used a hack saw on one of these...this looks like WAY more work. Bravo.

Attached: beard.jpg (1311x983, 311K)

TETSUO

Attached: dsfaHZG.jpg (629x767, 66K)

we are trapper keeper

why?

That's like nails on a chalk board

Not certain, but my guess is that the patch cables were being replaced alongside the switch stack, and the guy doing it found it way easier to cut off an end and pull then try to get the RJ45 connector through the wire management in the rack.

imagine the smell

yikes :^|

oh yum green licorice

haha

Hardy har har

Actually what the everloving fuck am I looking at

>alright user find out why we can't connect to the Server

Sometimes you just have to make things happen.

I'm fine with this

Not gore

Attached: 1441835763343.jpg (228x223, 7K)

Looks like crystallized molten whatever

>yfw your PC is going berserk so you had to cast it in bakelite

Attached: gendo.jpg (800x570, 75K)

>VGA port header mounted on cable
>destroying whole fucking side panel

He could easily move the vga to another rear bracket or unplug it all together and mount low profile bracket with DVI to the pcb. Brainlet tier mod.

I don't see the problem, looks OK to me

It's to signify dead ports, so no one puts new cable. Once you reset the switch they'll come back online, but you can't reset just as when you need so you put ends to signify dead ones. And you take them all-out and put in bucket.

It's really common.

Fallout1.jpg

You can even make it look good if you have a Dremel and a spare case door to cut and make a cover from.

This is why you shouldn't buy a liquid cooling rig with perflourinated carbon hydrates. Usually, if they leak a little, the oxidation just creates a tiny mess, but in a catastrophic leak, like this, it's basically filling your computer with floam. Hopefully nobody was in the room at the time, because the halon it relases as a byproduct is quite toxic to the liver, kidneys, and cornea.

MAXIMUM JEST WERKS

>user..! Must be the works of the games you installed.

This triggers my autism

Attached: 636565353534423.jpg (934x421, 81K)

You don't even have to use the bracket. Take off the vga connector and the bracket and just plug into the dvi. It's not ideal but better than nigger-rigging a hole in your goddamn computer.

Attached: 1488171503614.jpg (1024x964, 198K)

Attached: 1488170424386.jpg (720x541, 81K)

thats a yikes from me senpai

What am I looking at, a grounding issue?

Can someone explain this to me?

Are they grounding through some random bolt? I'm not an electricity.

Electricity here. They connected the zoobop to the zibbity and it did a big fuck.

There is a very high amperage running through this wire. The wire is thicker than the bolt so that only the weakest point ( the bolt) will heat up . It is so hot that it glows red

Big yikes

thanks for helping me user

Touch the red button to die instantly