My Jow Forums brethren

My Jow Forums brethren

I have been running Linux for a while but I am building a second PC and installing Windows 10 on it for some work and figure I want to try it as my main OS for a while for fun. Guess I'll also game on it.

There used to be guides like "essential programs for windows/firefox/etc" to set things up well here. Are there updated versions of this or any good resources to use? Like what is the go-to video player now? Go-to firefox addons? Etc.

Kind of a windows 10 general thread too?

Attached: install.jpg (1920x1080, 79K)

Something else I'm particularly interested in is if there's something akin to a package manager for Windows where I can update all my stuff in one go. Think homebrew for Mac where I can just run brew upgrade. I know about Chocolatey but never used it, is it what I'm looking for or is there something better?

no one's gonna help you with this you retarded manchild, have fun being spied on

Attached: KIMG0029.jpg (4160x2340, 2.09M)

The only browser add-on you really need is uMatrix.

What happened to Jow Forums not being full of dumb niggers and spics like you and actually contributed to shit like the picture

Attached: essentials.png (992x1263, 1.01M)

But only dumb niggers and spics use wangblows...

Did you even read my post you fucking ape. I use Linux as my main OS and said I just want to try out Windows 10 for fun since I have to use it for work for a bit.

Yes, but why would you expect help from Jow Forums? We don't use Windows, so you won't get any advice about it here.

Plenty of people here use Windows, drop the autism act retard

No, some visitors from /v/ might use Windows, but for Jow Forums to be your home board you must use GNU/Linux.

this

Kys my man you don't represent the board and don't speak for us you fucking faggot

Install QuickLook.

Windows 10 comes with a package manager called Windows Store

I'm sorry pajeet but the term "technology" also implies the term "modern" which doesn't apply to your outdated inferior operating system that doesn't support any new features since 2005 and is only good for watching vietnamese cartoons and stroking your ego with your barely functional "minimal" desktop environment in a company of your autistic anonymous friends.

Freetards are like triggered SJWs these days, mention a mainstream OS and they start frothing at the mouth.

>installing Windows 10
Fuck that, install ReactOS instead.

Attached: raffing_windows10.png (786x199, 47K)

Why is a wangtard calling others pajeet when he is the pajeet NPC in this situation.

install windows 7

I'm about to try out 8.1
Good ruck to us both

MPC-HC with madvr is still the best quality media player if you have a good gpu, but if you're used to mpv you can still use that

FF I'd say ublock origin and umatrix are required, tamper monkey or whatever the new flavor is if you want 4chinx