This was for Louis Rossmann

This was for Louis Rossmann

Attached: d6wp231w2cs11.jpg (3120x4160, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PTleHVkoaNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That Lightning cable looks fucked.

what the fuck is this

>oh boy i can't wait to hate on education
>everyone who tries to get a bit of education is dumb
>lol community colleges are so bad
this is why the US is a third world country

At least we have guns to defend ourselves, have fun getting raped by muhammad and giving him your money in return.

It's funny because it might well be that this individual on the other side of the screen could be serious.

So, what's the joke here?
It's only lightning and apples old charging port (what was that thing even called?) and the others (what else that is universal is there besides USB?) are cut off?
What does Rossmann have to do with it?

Self defense laws are more lax in EU though.

I can kill someone for being on property 3 seconds after I tell them to leave if they are not moving away from me, and I can still kill them if they have more than $1000 worth of my things I do not expect to get back or I have seen them commit a felony.
On public property I am free to stand my ground anywhere and kill anyone who tries to forcibly remove me with an openly carried or concealed gun or knife, or an openly carried sword, all with just my driver's license or state ID card.
If anyone makes a credible threat of immediate violence against me or a close friend of mine, I can kill them just as though they had a gun aimed at me.
The only thing I want is a man portable air defense system, which I could have for a $400 tax if only Raytheon would sell me one.
You probably need ID to buy a butter knife, while I can buy an antimateriel rifle with a wad of cash and a firm handshake.
So suck my pixie dick you chubby coon.

Attached: 1462236212681.png (638x540, 244K)

Get fucking banned already I'm tired of your shit, tripfag TITS OR GTFO

Attached: 7dtihwnmm8p11.png (576x768, 566K)

>this is why the US is a third world country
were you even alive when the first-second-third world nomenclature was still applicable?

Your cue to gtfo

>live in europe
>burglar falls through your roof
>lands on knife
>sues you
>wins

GREEN BUBBLES BTFO

>This is what US citizens with their poor education actually believe
Sad.

>(what was that thing even called?)
The 30-pin connector

This is you on the crypto kike who "hates" apple.

Except it actually happened.

She's too retarded to actually put up a tripcode.

OP is an autist who sperged out and cut off the Micro USB and USB C connectors from public phone charging stations in a college.

Where?

it really took 18 posts to figure that out, Jow Forums what has happened to you.

That's fine. Android users can just plug into anything else with their non proprietary charging ports anyway

Attached: ZjMGSK2.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

not sure if true but similar things have happened.

Jow Forums and boomer/zoomer invasion mostly.
It's like eternal september but again.

Attached: 1531779009476 (1).png (720x720, 911K)

>plugging into mystery data cables
imagine being this much of a brainlet

You do realize that if you attack burglar in your own home, even if just to defend yourself he can, will probably sue you for attack ?
And he is going to win probably.
Thats why in slovakia we have expression "podplot" which could routhly translate, kill the fucker and bury him under the fence instead of calling the cops, as that would bring more problems to you.

Still better than any genuine one

That was a joke in Liar Liar.

>she
kek

>using a public charging station, ever
Gross, imagine how many neets, neckbeards, chads and stacys have put their dirty, greasy fingers all over those wires. I always bring my own powerbank to charge my devices.

youtube.com/watch?v=PTleHVkoaNQ

While this isn't as bad as pissing on the toilet paper roll, it's pretty close.