Hello user

Hello user,

The deadline to submit the project was 10/19/18 at 11:59pm.
I completely understand that mistakes happen and I am willing to work with the accident. However, it is unfair to students if I allow edited versions of their submission after the closing deadline.
I will let you choose which option you prefer best:

1) I will use the Original TurnItIn.com Submission and I will grade normally
2) I will take the 3rd program from this email and replace your old 3rd program (with a max score of 70% on program 3 portion)

I am not trying to be mean or rude in any way. I understand mistakes happen but if I let all the students submit late editions then it will be unfair to the students abiding by the deadline and double checking their submissions.

Thank you,

Professor

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Tell him to shut the fuck up about his sinkie life

Hey user its time to hax0r1337 your school. Time to become a Big Boio, Fucko ;^)

Attached: gx1.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

Write this:

Sup pussy,

You can go suck my dick with your stupid deadline, your job is a dead end.

*dabs*

Chad Thundercock

How long after the deadline did they submit? I'd judge from there.

I submitted 20 mins past midnight

Sucks to suck I guess. Don't procrastinate

I had to take a fat shit and ran into compile errors

Was it only assigned for a day?

Un-ironically find this fucking nerd and give him a wedgie, bully his ass into giving you a better grade.

He's being nice, my uni completely blocks assignments submissions 0.1 second after the deadline. Which means a fucking automatic fail

I don't put myself in positions like this. You should give yourself a nest egg of time. Some people just don't ever learn though... You'd probably be late to your own funeral.

Shouldn't submit at the last minute nerd

Man it’s hard to sympathize with this.
Work ahead. Most universities give you a week to complete projects at least, or for smaller assignments and labs, at least two days.

I would only be able to understand this if you had a ridiculous workload outside of school that made it impossible to not put off your homework.

Also your professor writes very nice emails. All of mine would have been pretty brief/frank with me.

What a nice professsor

OP BTFO

That's why you always do this when you don't have any time left:
>Open a COPY of your document in Notepad
>Take out some lines of code
>Try opening it in Word
>"Doc broke: fix?" ok.
>"no fix, soz"
>Send in broken file
>Now go work on your document!
Few days later.
>Wait for "oh user, I cannot open your document, can you send it again?"
>"No problem"
>Send in finished document.

Attached: 1539937363702.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

This but unironically

I'll try this next time and see what happens

>>Wait for "oh user, I cannot open your document, can you send it again?"
Most of my profs wouldn't even bother and just hand out a fat zero for the assignment.

This if the professor is a boomer asshole.

No self respecting college professor would waste their time on a student who can't send an document properly the first time.

Attached: 1539980091275.jpg (600x599, 34K)

>submit on time
>It's an optional extra assignment that can replace your worst test score to help the special people pass the course
>Friend copies from me, changes it a bit
>Friend gets 80%
>I get 0
>Email prof
>Sorry, your file didn't open.
>Check file
>Everything is OK
>Email him, tell him to check again because it seems fine
>'sorry user, it's working now, I marked it and you got 70%, so it doesn't change your final mark as it's the same as your lowest test'
>Lowest test s 60%
>Email him to change it
>'sorry user the marks can't be changed anymore'
>I know it can be changed because other profs do it this late, but it requires effort to do it this late
>Email avian
>Doest respond
I hate university. All these shit ones are just money making schemes

Is he a Pajeet, chink, or jew?

He acts like a Jew a lot, but talks constantly about Christianity, and we Christians must do this and that.
>Rules are absolute in the eyes of the lord, driving 35 in a 40 so e is the same as murder
>Us Christian would never speed, be cause we instinctively know to do good, right guys.
>If someone cheats you in a business transaction, you should forgive him because holding on to that grudge does more harm to yourself than to him + some Bible verse (this was about something about a builder doing sub par work)
>If your neighbour keeps you up all night every night with loud music you should get used to it, it's the Christian thing to do.

Jow Forums - Crying about amerifat ""education""

>not sending your finished work a week ahead of schedule
>or not working on it asap and sending it finished less than a week after it was given
do you even college?

>purposefully submit a shit assignment
>If someone cheats you in an assignment delivery, you should forgive him because holding on to that grudge does more harm to yourself than to him :^)

that's a zero.
most assignments ask of you to send in working documents. If they don't work you get graded as if you sent nothing.

1. Do work on time
2. Problem solved

>Catch the flu
>Keep in touch with teacher while I'm out let them know I'm still sick
>Come in
>Missed exam, teacher didn't mention it in email that I would miss
>Complain
>"user it wouldn't be fair"
What a waste this feminization of the classroom is stupid anyways.

your teacher screwed you over, you should complain to the dean.
there's no way a teacher wouldn't tell a sick student of upcoming exams, even if only to let you have proof to show your school administration so you can retake the test later

People who are habitually late should be gassed

This. Did that for a year-long project and it worked.

Ah those college nights scrambling to turn in programming assignments on time
>2 weeks to do project
>every day in class
>”hey dude you start the coding project yet”
>”lol nope”
>devote a couple clock cycles in brain silicon every couple days to half-ass a rough idea of how to start laying out the code structure
>day before it’s due
>fuck I guess I should start this already
>set up a new project directory in IDE
>make some hello world shit
>alright this is a good start ill finish tomorrow
>tomorrow, 6pm
>oh fuck oh fuck
>take an adderall, grab some sips™ and get to work
>11pm, everything mostly works, just missing a small but substantial enough chunk of functionality
>hitting dead ends trying to make the last bits work
>11:40pm
>”ahh shit....Does it complie?.....yeah it does uhhhh.....ok fuck it let’s do the documentation”
>.rar that shit up
>Assignment submitted at 11:58pm
>*sigh* well that’s that
>don’t get to sleep till 4am because stims

This happened to me once. I completely forgot to hand in an assignment I had finished days before the due date. Sent a link to the prof of the github repo proving it was done well before the due date. Accepted the assignment, and didn't deduct any marks. Shit was so cash. Don't be a retard next time.

Boomer opinions in the trash

Just estimate your potential grade with each option, and choose the one that will more likely result in a higher grade.
Also stop stressing about grades, they really don't matter unless you want to go to grad school.

Hello 'professor',

During my journey in the treacherous seas of the darkweb, I've stumbled upon an old account of yours in a certain website. It seems you haven't been very loyal to your wife. There may or not be a few USB sticks on the way to her, that said, these sticks may never be sent out, if prominence favors me.

Thank you,
That Student You Shouldn't Mess With

No. It’s more important to ask about you.

Are you white?

Kekd