When are we going to actually revolt against the electronic dictatorship?

when are we going to actually revolt against the electronic dictatorship?

Attached: google.jpg (1024x645, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

autopia.neocities.org/exposition.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

start by deleting your account

Humans desire to be observed and judged, and electronic surveillance is only a new way of accomplishing this. We long for a world where Google's AI not only watches our every move, but truly cares.

>we
Who?

us

In the process of doing so
need to change email addresses on other accounts

Are you programmed to invent riddles?

This.
Was about to reply myself but you've done it for me.

You tell me. When are you going to stop using the electronic dictatorship?

When this happens:
autopia.neocities.org/exposition.html

Attached: project autopia.jpg (1484x1552, 253K)

is this a sneaky merchant?

Fuck you user, now I can see it too.

wut?

I don't see the drastic decrease of black people in that chart, how could it lead to general happiness?

Attached: p.png (206x138, 9K)

Where will the consumables needed to feed the machinery of production come from in this model? How are women distributed among the men in such a model? How will this model stop me from making terminator robots? What if I want to do things that other people don't want me to do, such as build a huge boat and drive it close to their houses down by the beach?

This is the most cancerous fucking thing I've read all day on one of the most cancerous sites on the entire web.

Attached: 12342314355.png (438x347, 153K)

Wars. And States.

Read The Diamond Age, post scarcity worlds being free of human strife is a farce. We'll always find a way to be unhappy.

lel

You want the freest and most prosperous society? Anarcho-capitalism. You don't have a state that can be used to force business interests on you. You trust the free market to bring you the best tech, but you'd rather have your society centrally planned? Think of an HOA-like entity managing private cities where people agree to abide by private law, security, and arbitration to live in such a private city-state. You'd have a marketplace of societies to compete to bring the best.

Attached: nigga_you_dont_understand.jpg (346x346, 30K)

that chart is horribly bluepilled.
Happiness comes from defeating adversity, or to quote Nietzsche:
"Happiness is the feeling that power increases - that resistance is being overcome."
eliminating adversity is how you get a society of depressed, fat and drug addicted people trying to forget themselves in hedonism.

Attached: 1520003162229.png (684x1722, 1022K)

T. NPC

Attached: 1539409318478.png (632x796, 204K)

Yeah until the mob runs your town, and all the towns a couple of miles over.
>You weren't thinking of leaving now were ya user?

the happiness that comes from overcoming adversity is only fleeting
Like if you lived in a shitty situation and then it's over you will feel happy for a bit then return to a state of equilibrium
it's not comparable to lasting happiness

God damn this speaks to my core.

lasting happiness comes from continuous overcoming of adversity.
Easy to understand why if you realize humans evolved as hunter gatherers. There was no food storage and no way to 'save' for the future.
You were happy when you won a tribal conflict because that meant you live another day. You were happy when you hunted a big animal because that meant you weren't going to starve in the next few days.

We are evolutionary programmed to be happy when we are an effective hunter gatherer. The farther reality strays from that the more depressed we get.

Lasting happiness isn't real. Our brains have evolved to make it impossible from a neurophysiological standpoint, because lasting happiness is not a good motivator. It's called the hedonic treadmill.

There's a lot of evidence to back this up. We're programmed to be hurt by setbacks that teach us lessons. We never forget them. But we also strive to continue on and win daily battles. That's something that creates the greatest fulfillment. If you're suffering out there, find a daily challenge for yourself. Find something you can win.

I make knives. I spend about 8 hours on each one. I feel more fulfilled with each knife than I do for ten days of work at my job.

it's almost true, but that attitude ultimately leads people to just create more problems when their old ones are over to keep themselves occupied
You can be content that way, but it's different to happiness

it's completely possible, it's just rare, and most people don't have a fucking clue what it means or how to get to it

When you stop using thier services you agreed too

>that attitude ultimately leads people to just create more problems when their old ones are over to keep themselves occupied
yes, but it's not currently possible to change that attitude.
Maybe with genetic engineering or some future brain editing technology, but that's pretty dystopian. The result would be a race of perfect slaves that are unhappy when they are free.

I want to modify myself just enough to be able to live outside Earth, potentially forever. The hunter-gatherer attitude is perfect for trying to build something elsewhere.

>yes, but it's not currently possible to change that attitude.
of course it is you fucking dumbass