Where is your god now?

GNU has just released its kind communication guideline...

gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html

I kindly demand the Jow Forums sticky pic to be removed now.

Attached: where.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html
fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/sonalis-progress-on-the-free-software-directory-weeks-1-2
fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/sonalis-internship-work-on-the-free-software-directory-part-2-1
fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/the-completion-of-sonalis-outreachy-internship-work-on-the-free-software-directory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>le sjw boogeyman xD
go away incel
not that this changes that stallman and his GNU-drones are still sperglords

Has anyone even ever been close as to the fuck are you even trying to be look like saying?

GNU/Kind, or as I have recently taken to calling it, GNU + Kind

>another retard who can't read

Yeah but has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?

More like GNU/sjw

code of conduct.
big fucking deal.
give the retardation a rest ffs.

This is basically the redplilled version of the CoC

>code of conduct.
clearly you didn't read it

Our God hangs out @anychan_tech on telegram

He wants you to honor the gender of a person that they identify with.

Fun fact: It hurts my religious feelings to do so.

A code of conduct by any other name.

>He wants you to honor the gender of a person that they identify with.

Which is a libtard thing for decades now. Nothing SJW about it, even if you disagree with it (which I do). Guess what's the consequences acording to that "CoC" is when you don't respect it? Fucking nothing.

The whole thing basically says "if you want to work in a professional environment where productivity matters, don't be an asshole". It's a banality which shouldn't even spark any hint of controversy as long as you aren't a outrage addicted faggot like the retards you claim to hate for it.

Good thing that I don't work with any of them as I will continue to call a man a he and a woman she.

Everything else would not only mean that I accept a persons mental illness, it would mean that I am myself mentally ill because I cannot accept the world the way it is.

The consequences are that they do now have a writting document to punish you if you do not follow the rules that they, or whoever wants to use this, dictate.

I mean, stallman is a pretty friendly guy, and he likes to respect people's feelings so it kinda makes sense.

He never attacks people when he discusses software, only companies and non-free software. He definitely understands people, or at least he tries to.

Also regarding how this will affect things, we like him because he stands up for free software, it's not like he's going proprietary. I don't agree with this either, but it's no reason to bash him.

Instead of ditching the fella, write to him civily, and tell him why you think what he's doing is wrong. Boycotting him won't achieve anything.

>Implying gender differences is a mental disorder and not simply the way in which somebody would like to express themselves in this world

Seriously grow the fuck up dude, people are going to do what they want to with their lives. I think its more mentally ill for someone who wants to be the other gender not emulate what makes them happy, and stew in their own shit until they die. Its like videogame emulation. You can emulate PlayStation its not a real games console but youre still playing playstation and experiencing games the same way. You can tell people you have played playstation games even though it was emulated - there isn't that much of a difference, just a few innacuracies. In the same way someone who is male but acts like a girl is being a girl. They may be male, but they relate more closely with girls, and very little of their behaviour would constitute as manly, because that is not the lifestyle they are living. They can say they're a girl because the way they live their life is for the most part like a woman's (except for a few inacurracies), but for the most part the same experience is there.

what the actual fuck?

it is a mental disorder, that simple: you are a man but you think you are woman and vice versa? you are sick in the head. or a troll who wants to fuck society. in that case it is quite funny.

This is the worst comparison for this argument I have ever seen in my life.

"When you emulate a PS game you're pretending to play a PS game when you're on a PC" ≈ "When you say you're a woman you're pretending to be a woman when you're a man"

>I kindly demand the Jow Forums sticky pic to be removed now.
Long overdue, the decade of communism was 00's

Hey, i just wanted to drop my 2 cents, take it or leave it. I think trannies should be allowed to live happy lives as it sure beats having a bunch of girly guys pretending to be manly to the point where they drive themselves into depression, and supress the lifestyle they would like to live. You're entitled to your opinion, but just remember transgender suffering is human suffering too, and that people who suppress this internal suffering just go on to live miserable lives wishing what could have been. And it cascades into their family too, when they're so in denial they go and get a wife they aren't attracted to, have kids, try to be the man - and then their family is horrified to find out they were simply trying to keep up an act.

>>Implying gender differences is a mental disorder and not simply the way in which somebody would like to express themselves in this world
>Seriously grow the fuck up dude, people are going to do what they want to with their lives. I think its more mentally ill for someone who wants to be the other gender not emulate what makes them happy, and stew in their own shit until they die. Its like videogame emulation. You can emulate PlayStation its not a real games console but youre still playing playstation and experiencing games the same way. You can tell people you have played playstation games even though it was emulated - there isn't that much of a difference, just a few innacuracies. In the same way someone who is male but acts like a girl is being a girl. They may be male, but they relate more closely with girls, and very little of their behaviour would constitute as manly, because that is not the lifestyle they are living. They can say they're a girl because the way they live their life is for the most part like a woman's (except for a few inacurracies), but for the most part the same experience is there.
based and true

What the fuck is happening with Jow Forums?
What is wrong with you?

It is a mental disorder.

BTW I don't care for trannies. The can do whatever they want. But they are dudes. Dudes with dicks. I call them what they are.

Regardless of the fact that they are actually men, it's not your job to be a therapist and force them to accept reality. When working together, your interactions should be efficient and focused on doing work. Starting an argument over their gender is a best a distraction that contributes nothing to the project at hand and at worst a massive ordeal that causes a ton of drama and destroys any cohesion that your team would have had.

Just acknowledge the truth in your head and move on with your life, not interacting with the person any more than you have to. It boggles my mind why some autists can't understand this concept.

The issue is not that people are going to do what they want to do with their lives. The issue is that the aforementioned people (and their supporters) are vocally demanding special rights and special treatment and are trying to bully society into giving it to them by deploying questionable methods. And in doing so, they upset and distort social norms and peace.

Now, should they have equal rights? If society deems so, for sure. Should they enjoy special legal protection? Again, if society deems that necessary and worthwhile, of course.

But should they get rights beyond that and thus subvert the concept that everyone is equal before the law (at least in theory)? I would argue no.

Should society abandon scientific facts to accommodate a vocal minority, simply to allow them to validate their self-expression in broader society? No.

As for GNU + Kind... seems based and redpilled and Stallman's argumentation makes sense.

I acknowledge the truth. I call people with dicks man, I use the pronoun "he" to refer to them. And I will call people with vaginas woman (or "she").

I am not their therapist. I don't care for their feelings. I am not the one strating the argument. It is acutally the person who thinks that I cannot refer to them by their given gender that is starting the argument.

"Hi, my name is Bill Smith, nice to meet you."
"No, it's not, your birth certificate says your name is 'Thaddeus Dingleberry III'."

Who's starting the argument here?

Look, I don't care for the names. But if you have tits and refer to yourself as Richard S. I tell you "haha, funny. now what is your real name?"

At that point it is not an argument. It is an argument if that person replies "that was not a joke. my feelings are hurt and and I am Richard".

However, I did not start it.

it was only a matter of time before Stallman's communist leanings fucked it up

>I say you are wrong
>I'm not starting an argument
Spot the sociopath

I’ll take “applying humor to uncommon situations” and “fake outrage” for 500, Alex

>not a CoC
>not a stock CoC written by a mentally deranged tranny
>rms understands that developers would drop projects the very second he'd throw a CoC on them
I wish the first paragraph was axed, though, as it's a standard SJW list of groups that want brownie points at the moment it was written.

>Please think about how to treat other participants with respect, especially when you disagree with them. For instance, call them by the names they use, and honor their preferences about their gender identity.
So, Jow Forums, why have you not installed BSD or Plan 9 yet?

>Stallman
>communist
Pick one.

This kills the GNU.

>why have you not installed BSD or Plan 9 yet?
Because they suck.
And I don't have a problem with being polite to people.

Great, another politically charged technology-related topic Jow Forums can use to infest Jow Forums. That board should be nuked, it just acts as a mothership for retards.

Who would Jesus hate?

>jew
>not communist
nou

he is one. stop denying it

>The consequences are that they do now have a writting document to punish you if you
Please tell me where there's ANYTHING saying you would be punished for ANYTHING in the GNU Kind

Take any Jow Forums meme pic or infographic, switch "niggers"/"jews" with "Jow Forums", and "civilization"/"white race" with "Jow Forums" and you have it.

I demand OP get laid now.

Attached: 1535091175523.jpg (228x228, 6K)

>libertarianism is now communism
Nice ousting yourself deep state shill

>Please don't argue unceasingly for your preferred course of action when a decision for some other course has already been made. That tends to block the activity's progress.

and

>You are more likely to persuade others if you don't arouse ire about secondary things.

Translation: call me be whatever I want to be called or we will decide against you

Jesus would probably not hate anyone, neither do I. But he would also refuse to call a man by a woman's name.

Thanks, got laid earlier this day.

>Believes in intellectual property
>Libertarian
Are you fucking dumb nigger?

>emulate what makes then happy

This is true mental illness. Forget the brain dead Jow Forums arguments about what they are, how about calling behavior differences "personality"? How fucked in the head do you have to be to associate wearing dresses and liking pink to equal literally being the opposite sex? Have people truly regressed into elementary school mentalities? If a man wears a dress, that's more power to him but it doesn't change the fact he's a fucking dude. He doesn't need to pretend to be a rare genetic disorder just to fulfill some kind of bandwagon narrative just to get more attention.

Maybe the argument would be more valid if the entire """trans""" shtick wasn't inherently vain delusions from faggots who only think about sex as the only thing that defines their entire existence. If they want to parade about like animals, let them stay in zoos where they belong while humanity can focus on more important things like conscious thought.

Its very easy too, if a dude is frail, enjoys soft things, whatever, that means its personality traits. A dude acting like a woman does not equal woman, and if you truly are some libtard faggot you should know that. Since it goes against your "non-binary" narrative. Calling something the other isn't ""fluid"" its just enforcing the existence of the binary. Libtards are too fucking retarded to realize this because the binary is an objective fact and they pretend role reversals makes things a spectrum when all it does is remind people that they have different personality traits. Its not enough though because they need to fucking fellate themselves with attention by pretending this is a new revolutionary concept.

Fuck you.

Oh sweaty

Fucking read nigger.
This is FINE.
You make anti-CoC people look bad.

Attached: images5.jpg (272x185, 9K)

This guideline was made for people with autism or similar mental disorders. They don't know that they're overstepping subtle boundaries so these guidelines help them to understand what they're doing is wrong. I implore you read and follow these guidelines despite what your mental illness might suggest because you are possibly autistic if you don't use people's preferred pronouns. You might not realize you have a mental deficiency so I further implore you to take a moment to reflect on the differences between what you think is right and what society thinks is right.

>its kind communication guideline
And? This is friendly GNU/Linux board, sociopath.

>you are possibly autistic if you don't use people's preferred pronouns
kek, nice troll attempt faggot

Most people would use their preferred pronoun. You have some kind of mental disorder.

I think its a possibility or personal offence has been taken.

Its not everyone must deal with the consequences of my actions. Its my actions, my consequences. The same applies to you and them. His choice and his consequences to deal with.

Stop trying to control peoples language by gaslighting them, it means you're a horrible person.

Like anybody believes you, incel.

I am from Africa where things are still simple, a man is a HE, a woman a SHE and you people are fucked.

>claiming moral superiority
>ad hominem instead of proper argumentation
>deluded understanding of reality

Found the SJW.

>quoting 20 people at once

I knew you were a nigger before even reading the bottom of your post

Attached: reply_to_everyone.jpg (882x624, 122K)

Shut up nigger

> ... 20 people...
24 actually.
It's kinda bad when niggers start finding fault with your societal very fabric and means of reproduction, with fertility rates nearing or dropping below 1.8 p/w, people dying there hair all colors pretending to be a nip toon character and raising pets instead of kids, allow me to reiterate, you people are FUCKED.
Niggers ARE bad, but faggots are something else, faggot.

Literally why? Who gives a fuck? I understand if you don't want to call someone xir or something, because that's confusing and hard to remember. But if someone wants to be called he, how does it hurt you to oblige?
I'll take a guess; it doesn't. You're just going around trying to
>pwn the libs hahaha hey rekt

>with fertility rates nearing or dropping below 1.8 p/w
Not like we need more people.
>people dying there hair all colors
Why do conservatives get triggered by silly bullshit that doesn't matter? No different from libs.
>pretending to be a nip toon character
Weebsite.
>raising pets instead of kids
Well, it's a lot less work.

Probably for the same reason you wouldn't oblige someone wanting to be called "His Royal Majesty, The King of Spain", or "Rainbowfox Cloudpaws". Everyone in the world has a disconnect between who they are and how they wish to see themselves but humoring self-delusion insults everyone else's intelligence and erodes useful social moors.

>Probably for the same reason you wouldn't oblige someone wanting to be called "His Royal Majesty, The King of Spain", or "Rainbowfox Cloudpaws"
The only reason I wouldn't call someone that is because it's long and cumbersome.
>humoring self-delusion
Not really. Their brains act more like the brains of the sex they identify with. In addition, we know that for many cases transitioning is the best treatment for gender dysphoria.
>erodes useful social moors
Kek what? What does that mean?

tranny detected

>Not like we need more people
>>raising pets instead of kids
>Well, it's a lot less work.
I am supposed to be the nigger here and yet you're the lesser man, lacking even the most basic of analytical capabilities. All the things you quoted are clear signs of a decaying society. Anything below the rate of 1.8 child/woman and you hit the point of no return. You'll find yourselves replaced by any potent/vigorous enough minority that happens to cohabit with you.
Russia is what I'd call a hell hole but they got the thing with degenerates right.

>Everyone in the world has a disconnect between who they are and how they wish to see themselves
The difference is, gender dysphoria causes extreme discomfort to the point that it is classified as a mental illness. Not comparable.

Shitkicker detected.
Wow, that sure was a productive exchange!

Jow Forums can't keep up with stallmans intelligence episode 2

people arguing without reading the thing episode 2

OP being a faggot episode 256773586558736754576486

>He wants you to honor the gender of a person that they identify with.
I guess you have to if you want to work with such people. Not sure why you'd want to.

If I'm waiting at the bus stop and some guy comes up to me and starts ranting about how he's a cat trapped in a man's body then I'll conclude that he's mentally ill and try to ignore him or make him go away or bother someone else instead.

This. I don't really get why there's this big movement on the Internet promoting that we should humor crazy delusional people.

>Kek what? What does that mean?
I meant mores.

It means having common constraints on acceptable social behavior. When society can't shape norms and roles for people to follow it falls into anomie and decay and people turn into directionless narcissists who work against it. Conformism is the better outcome.

>comparing trannies to Playstation emulators

Attached: 15761.png (128x119, 23K)

So the good 'ol "muh moral fabric" argument? Haven't seen that one in a while. Oh wait, I actually see it all the time and it's never come true.

>The GNU Project encourages contributions from anyone who wishes to advance the development of the GNU system, regardless of gender, race, religion, cultural background, and any other demographic characteristics, as well as personal political views.
what's wrong with this? I don't care who writes the code as long as it's good quality.

You could easily class half of the DSM as just specialized cases of people in extreme distress because of a poorly managed self-concept. Gender dysphoria is only 'not comparable' because any topic that touches on sexual orientation is fashionable in the current era and gets special prominence in politics and social discussion.

>wanting to be called by the name/pronouns that you choose for yourself
>crazy and delusional

you sound like an obnoxious faggot who walks around the office making up catty nicknames for people and refusing to call them their actual name

I don't know why you'd think that when nearly every Western nation for generations has relied on immigration to keep its population above replacement rate (and they typically fail anyway). Ardent individualists are bad at raising families and advancing their culture and pave the way for the others to do it in place of them.

>gnu.org/philosophy/kind-communication.html
Literally nothing wrong with it. It's actually the best CoC-like document I've seen.

>What the fuck is happening with Jow Forums?
Jow Forums always had a pro instance on trans people. Literally most girls that ever become popular in this board are trans.

>Jow Forums coming to the realization that their hatred for something as hilarious as a CoC is about as autistic as it gets
hey, well if you autistic fucks actually knew anything about the software industry, you wouldn't be surprised by something like this

where the fuck are the mods? prune this dogshit

>People are sometimes discouraged from participating in GNU development because of certain patterns of communication that strike them as unfriendly, unwelcoming, rejecting, or harsh.
Those people probably didnt have anyhing of value to contribute to begin with, this is where Linus was right

>Please assume other participants are posting in good faith, even if you disagree with what they say. When people present code or text as their own work, please accept it as their work. Please do not criticize people for wrongs that you only speculate they may have done; stick to what they actually say and actually do.
>Please recognize that criticism of your statements is not a personal attack on you. If you feel that someone has attacked you, or offended your personal dignity, please don't “hit back” with another personal attack. That tends to start a vicious circle of escalating verbal aggression.
Based and redpilled

>Please don't raise unrelated political issues in GNU Project discussions, because they are off-topic. The only political positions that the GNU Project endorses are (1) that users should have control of their own computing (for instance, through free software) and (2) supporting basic human rights in computing.
Based and redpilled

>actually having a page about gender pronouns
Cringe and blue pilled

Frankly, these concessions are utterly unnecessary, but if the Stallman had to do this, it is what it is.

>having a page about gender pronouns = cringe
nah, it was necessary to avoid another libreboot situation

CULT OF PERSONALITYYYYYY

The only problem I have with trannys and gays is then going on crusades to ruin people because of some perceived slight, or because they don't share the same ideas or have a different opinion. Same with radical feminists. Honestly I do believe in equality, but these people don't want equality they want to rule with an iron fist. It's quite amusing that the left are the actual fascists.

hijacking this thread

fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/sonalis-progress-on-the-free-software-directory-weeks-1-2
fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/sonalis-internship-work-on-the-free-software-directory-part-2-1
fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/the-completion-of-sonalis-outreachy-internship-work-on-the-free-software-directory

enjoy reading about your "based" "free" software foundation wasting your donations to pay money to pajeetnas for literally doing nothing because muh underrepresented diversity. as if gnome wasting money wasn't enough.

fpbp

they will continue to do so as long as they are not the absolute majority

good song

>popularity
is the wrong word. the word your looking for is "infamy" i.e. being famous for the wrong reasons

I thought it was not an "illness" but a "way of life"? did you forget to do your daily dose of mental gymnastics?

humanity is doomed, my man

only shitskins can unironically save us now because the outright refuse to take any of this shit

If someone demands I address them in a special way I am gonna disrespect them on principle

There's nothing wrong with it

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-10-24 13-51-04.png (2212x206, 51K)

>It is a mental disorder.
Yes, and the best treatment, in many cases, is transitioning. There's no reason to make their lives any harder than they have to be.

It's so cucked. If we had this at my workplace, we'd never get anything done.

Please learn what communist actually means. Stallman is a left-winger but he is not a communist. This isn't the 50s anymore, we don't just call anyone we don't like a commie. Thank you.

>Jesus would probably not hate anyone, neither do I. But he would also refuse to call a man by a woman's name
Evidence for that? Pretty sure the Bible doesn't talk about trans people.