Chromeniggers need a second addon to make ublock work 100%

>chromeniggers need a second addon to make ublock work 100%
Yo what the fuck?

Attached: uBlock_Origin_Extra_logo.png (730x380, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jspenguin2017.github.io/uBlockProtector/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't use chrome

Yea for me it sometimes just turns off randomly. Constantly uninstalling and reinstalling.

Never heard of this. Been using chrome and ublock origin for over a year now with zero issues.

Sounds like you've got malware, user.

### Purpose

Instart Logic's technology used to disguise third-party network requests as first-party network requests, INCLUDING the writing/reading of third-party cookies. I consider this to be extremely hostile to users, even those NOT using a content blocker, as it allows third-party servers to read/write cookies even if a user chose to block 3rd-party cookies.

The company behind the technology understand how hostile its technology is to users, and thus tries to hide what is being done by making it difficult to investigate by detecting whether the browser's developer console is opened, and when it detects it is opened, it ceases completely to make use of the obfuscation mechanism. The developer console-detecting code works only for Chromium-based browsers however, and therefore the obfuscation technology is not used when using Firefox (a different web page is served for Firefox).

>Using proprietary webbrowsers.

Attached: 1532021825540.png (207x243, 15K)

Nano defender does what uBO-Extra does and is needed to fully counter anti-adblock on both Chrome and Firefox

firefox doesnt need uo extra

It does need nanodefender

unless you disable safe browsing in firefox, google is still getting all your sites you go on

>being too retarded to disable safe browsing

advertisers need to be purged

Wrong

Ublock is a Chrome add-on ported to FF.

Yes it does dude.
Firefox doesn't need uBOExtra, but it does need nano defender if you want to bypass block adblock

Nope, UO does that fine.

Nope, there are many sites vanilla UBO can't get

>caring

Attached: IMG_0314.png (645x773, 37K)

Chrome also needs Nano Defender.
Nano Defender is not the same thing as uBOExtra.

Nano defender does what uBOExtra does plus what AAK did.
The web page even says you should disable uBOExtra if you are using it as it could cause problems.
jspenguin2017.github.io/uBlockProtector/
>Are you using Anti-Adblock Killer, AAK-Cont, or uBO-Extra? Nano Defender does similar things as they do which can lead to conflicts.

Didn't know that.
Thanks user.

Attached: 1501041252176.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

nano defender does almost nothing when used with ubo. its not worth the memory.

Anti-Adblock Killer and AAK-Cont were pretty useful tho.
I just installed Nano Adblocker to try it.

Also, how about on Brave, does Nano Defender helps the Brave shield or whatever it's called?

No, only nano adblock or ublock origin