Javascript bad

Javascript bad
C++ good

Attached: 1536632314338s.jpg (220x229, 4K)

C++ is the most powerful hands-on language for performance software aside from writing everything in assembly. Javascript just gives you dynamic webpages.

>not using wasm

>poltards actually think js is good
nice try cia nigger

> using a browser as your OS
web programmers everytime

> functions are class declarations
wtf.exe

C++ bad
extern "C" { /* everything */ } good

Why not just use a C compiler?

It has actual class syntax though.

more like
>using a webbrowser as a CPU
since its a virtual instruction set

>OOP good
>t. 35 year old uni grad NPC

Attached: poo2loo.jpg (600x447, 68K)

other way around user, because you see the C++ circlejerk has actually flipped around to the point where there are more people bitching about people who supposedly prefer C++ than people who actually prefer C++ bitching about JS

if you aren't a brainlet you'll just recognize that they are both tools and neither of them are inherently worse than the other (i mean js actually does have some major flaws but there isn't really a well known alternative the industry is actually using... sounds like it actually has more in common with c++ than you'd think really), you just use whatever suits the job

C89 is the best

Attached: 1536450323396.jpg (938x974, 81K)

thoughts?

Attached: soul_souless.png (2200x874, 1.58M)

C programmers hate everything, the particular hate from JS comes mostly from Python programmers who are just learning their second programming language.

JS is not bad, it is godsend. Literal billions of devices that have some form of js or another, and the only condition to reach this huge potential user base is buying a cheap ass server and starting serving some web pages. You can keep your C++ to yourself user I'll take JS (I'll take C too though, that one is a must)

unironically true

>Writing shits that's portable
>Writing shit that needs to be ran on anything other than the riced Linux distro installed on your PC that you sit at 20 hours a day
Sad. Literally lmao'ing at your life.

JS is the biggest joke the industry has ever seen, the only reason its still around is because you web dev monkeys will suck it off any chance you get.

C++ ain't great but Javascript people have no room to make fun of anyone

> implying NPCs can't be right sometimes