Fact: steve jobs would have never allowed the notch

fact: steve jobs would have never allowed the notch

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F61128%2Fe46262 (950x534, 265K)

Probably true.

im not glad hes dead but im glad hes gone

move notch
get out the way

Nor the Apple Pencil

fact: you're a paid apple shill

What is the advantage of the notch? I don't get it

>fact
How do you know? Did you ask his corpse?

Attached: HeroJojoshII - Copy.jpg (240x219, 16K)

What would he do to get rid of the notch, faggot? Remove the selfie camera and make roasties angry or leave a chin?

because apple couldn't figure out how to put things under the screen like samsung is currently working on right now

>chin
>up top
How deformed is ur face?

wrong
here's how the keynote would have gone:
>So today, we're releasing a brand new iPhone.
>Now, a lot of you have been asking for a phone with no bezel.
>You know the bezel, it's that thick area surrounding the display?
>Well, you guys asked for it, so that's what we're gonna do.
>Now, there's a catch to that. See, we've got all these sensors at the top of the phone.
>Those sensors are really important, they do stuff like turn the display off while you hold it up during a call, adjust the brightness when you take the phone outside.
>And, we just don't have the technology to get rid of that stuff, you still need those sensors at the top of the phone.
>So, our engineering team looked at it and came up with a pretty great solution.
>So, I'll show you the new phone, here it is.
>*Crowd gasps at new ishit*
>You see that notch up at the top, we managed to squeeze all those sensors right in there!
>So you get all this great new display area while keeping the sensors!
>*Applause for 10 mins straight*

bahahaha

its ugly
it gets in the way of stuff people do like look at their phones
it gets in the way of stuff their phone does like display information
its named after the creator of minecraft which is literally a ***video game***

Yeah I'm sure the named it after the creator of minecraft and not that it is in fact, a notch.

Yeahs I'm sure you got the humor and are not, in fact serious

Why didn't they just take this tech and shrink it down to hide everything behind the glass

Attached: window.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

there are stories of him calling security and having engineers pulled out of the building for daring to tell him they couldn't do something

yeah that seems like the sort of thing that would bother him.
I want a corner that twists with one camera.

Pictures this: Im steve jobs.

After a long day of peeing on my feet to cure cancer I give the design of the notch an emphatic "NO".

On my way out of Apple HQ AKA ONE INFINITE LOOP I throw a set of keys that start up a Jaguar car to my receptionist.

"DON'T BE LATE AGAIN" I tell them as I hop in my brand new Lexus that has no license plates on it and is allowed to have no license plates on it because it is perennially less than 6 months old (as per a loophole I was made aware of in California state law).

take a look at the imac g4 announcement where he talks about how they couldn't get the disc drive vertical yet

The year is 2018. I have been dead for a decade but I am still worshiped mightily on 4chans technology board Jow Forums.

He's dead. No one cares

yes that was a disk drive its not something thats going to fuck up most peoples experience with one of the main things they do with the device

and thats BS anyway the ps2 had a vertical disk drive and was around 2 years prior to the g4

Nor the iPhone 6

load times are noticeably slower vertical

based steve would have killed whoever is in charge of all the inconsistent port and cable cuckery as well

If you want the real answer, it's to give iPhone X a distinct look for marketing purposes, same reason they made the rear cameras vertical instead of horizontal like on the iPhone 6-8 Plus. If they had simply reduced the size of the chin/forehead, people would have accused them of copying Samsung, which would make them look bad to the average normie. Obviously they weren't the first to do a notch, but they company they copied it from are basically nobodies (Essential laid of like 30% of their staff recently), and they made it different enough that most people don't even know this. Instead, they are known to the public as the originators of the notch trend, and "innovators" for making a phone with one of the highest screen to surface area ratios, never mind that the tradeoffs are barely worth the 5% gain in screen space.

Fact: steve jobs shat in the street.

>Apple HQ AKA ONE INFINITE LOO
Fixed.

>fag'd