>How do I activate Win10/Win7?
pastebin.com/smjvLZN4
pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 110.jpg (677x677, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5192.
nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-2016-ltsb.73435/page-2#post-1362825
youtube.com/watch?v=ecCA0gx_eZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Problem initializing the JavaFX runtime. This feature requires JavaFX.
Happens after starting Oracle SQL Developer on openSUSE Tumbleweed. Tried installing proprietary Java and setting Java home to that in the configs, but nothing changed.

How do I fix this? Need this to work for a course.

Best affordable x86 embedded board or mini PC for daily use and film watching

>sqt
More like, superQT.

Should I move my GPU away from the SSD? It also means x8 PCIe 3.0.
Most benchmarks tell me there's virtually no performance hit.

Attached: m2 temp.png (636x685, 35K)

My ipod classic 5th thinks that its always charging, and the screen doesnt shut off (with the original firmware, rockbox turns it off). What could be the problem? Is it fucked?

How do I escape the shackles of technology?
I spend far too many hours in front of a screen each day.

Attached: 09275264.png (1920x1080, 3.07M)

Repost I finally bought a SSD, installed everything and now I realize there's an update (firmware) available. I'm using it as my main OS/drive, the old one is now gone.
Should I update anyway? I can only find the lasted update notice, so don't know the entire changelog.
>Improved compatibility with Z97M motherboards
>Fixed PCI Vendor ID and Device ID Setting
>SRAM initialization fix
I'm using B350 Zen 1st gen, btw.

Also, should I keep SSD manager installed? Or it's more like a "open once to check durability one time a year thing?"

search for a local club that does something outdoors like hiking, fishing, biking, volunteering, etc. contact them and find out how you can get started.

Is it possible to install a GNU/Linux distro in a Nexus 7 2013 and use it for coding (c++)?
I was thinking installing arch Linux, g++ and vim using this manual archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5192.

Attached: Nexus_7_2013.jpg (600x500, 69K)

Buy a dumb phone. They're the new hipster trend.

DUDE, WEED

yes it's possible but the question is why
just install termux and go

If you can't pass a drug test you don't deserve to be in tech.

I need to take 100 XML files and turn them into 1 CSV with data parsed out a specific way, is there a tool I can use or am I going to have to use code?

dumb phones still have screens

is the gtx 1060 6GB SSC a big upgrade from just a regular 1060 6GB?

They don't have browsers, and that's your problem.

no

Thank you I did not know that termux existed. Any other tip?

Attached: 1538685539419.jpg (480x480, 25K)

rather than compiling stuff on your phone just ssh into a desktop and do it all there

I'm sorry for the later reply, so would it be better overall if I just make an mp4 with good quality and then I convert it to webm with an external program meant for Jow Forums use and whatnot?

Thank you so much, your information is very useful for me.

I'm trying to run an older game that throws a shitfit on a multicore. I try tabbing out or minimizing the application to change the settings in task manager and it immediately closes out -- so I can't tell it to run on single-core.

Is there a workaround to change it without running the application?

Attached: 1539901204301.jpg (1280x1287, 364K)

Bought a third monitor and for some reason adding a third monitor makes Windows 10 stutter randomly every few seconds. Currently running a 3770k w/ 980ti. Refresh rates on each monitor could all be the same but it didn't fix the issue. As soon as I unhook the any monitor everything starts to work again. Any suggestions on how to get my third monitor to not stutter?

Attached: ichigo_cute_tears.webm (720x720, 108K)

>want to install a lightweight distro to get the most out of a shitty desktop
>tried lubuntu and was getting "Boost.Python error [....] returned non-zero exit status 32"
>try and install other distros with the same USB/universal USB method and with old 4gb flash drive
>keep getting multiple kinds of errors and not installing at all
>switch to rufus based on a /sqt/ recommendation
>says it needs ldlinux.sys 6.04 to install lubuntu 18.10 and it says downloading the files it needs forever, hours to no end
>switch to a newer 32gb flash drive and go back to UUI
>same issues all over the place
>had to format both flash drives so many times
>now linux lite says obtaining time from a server during installation and is taking forever
>HDD also seems to have multiple ubuntu files and I have no clue how to format it
>the old pc had win7 that ran like shit before, but at least I could use it

shit nigger, what am I doing wrong? I feel like I'm shooting in the dark over and over and over

Attached: 1523254367562.png (680x544, 348K)

I'm sorry for the later reply, so would it be better overall if I just make an mp4 with good quality and then I convert it to webm with an external program meant for Jow Forums use and whatnot?

does this desktop need a woodstove to run?

It is a Celeron 450/no dGPU PC, using lubuntu and other distros from USB seems faster than Win 7 installed on the HDD already. I'm afraid all this messing around is just going to kill both those thumb drives will all that formatting/installing another distro.

Just install ubuntu 16.04
Stop fucking around with meme distros

What tf does this mean & what should I do? Not trying to order all my parts just to end up with my first PC being a $900 brick. Thanks friends.

Attached: oogabooga.png (1363x617, 111K)

Under what conditions can I use a second graphics card for its video outputs?

I fell for the M.2 meme but I'm getting SSD speeds. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to mess with the BIOS or anything?

Attached: m2.png (495x508, 29K)

Never had that happen. Have you checked GPU clocks? Do they perhaps jump up and down? I also have 3 monitors and my card doesn't drop to idle power state.

how do i become this loli?

Attached: lKtPtE6.jpg (500x137, 12K)

why is gmail so slow?

M.2 is a physical interface spec.
You bought a SATA SSD. It's going through the chipset.
NVMe SSDs use the same interface spec, but go straight to the CPU.
Motherboards/CPU combos support one or the other. Read the specs.

You know M.2 isn't necessarily NVMe, right? You bought a SATA SSD with an M.2 connector, so it's operating on SATA. It's not an NVMe device. Kind of sucks, but don't worry about it too much, that shit is probably fast enough for everything you want to do anyway.

whats a good cheap wifi router

I want to see her raped by a pack of old fat men.

I am an idiot. Explains why it cost exactly as much as the equivalent SSD, so at least I didn't waste any money. Thx anons.

No.
M2 SSDs get hot by default for the lack of a heatsink so is not like it matters.

Buy some property in a rural area and try to live off the land.

I am probably getting a galaxy book2 soon and against my better judgement want to try and keep it in S mode just to see if that is even viable

What are some good programs in the wangblows store?
by good I mean no ads or retarded restrictions requiring payment to bypass premium features are okay but arbitrary limits are not

Attached: 1537763577400.jpg (365x363, 104K)

No but its nice to have since its a product you will use for 3-5 years if not more.

That you should buy a B450 motherboard.
Also that is a shitty PSU, look for EVGA 550 G3, avoid Corsair PSUs and do not cheap in your PSU since it will say how much time all the parts connected to it will last.
You bought an ATX case buy an ATX motherboard, see MSI B450 Tomahawk.
Look for 860 EVO, while WD SSDs are reliable they are not the best for the money.
If you are buying a GPU anyway get a Ryzen 2600.

You bought a SATA M2 SSD, that is the expected speed.
970 EVO is the NVMe M2 SSD from Samsung.

Use the Void minimal installer. It's not too hard. You get an ncurses wizard to go through.

I was wondering if it was just me. The new Gmail is pants

Thanks bud!

Xaomi Mi-WiFi Router 4/3G if you're wiling to deal with chink text, 3G is good if you want to install a custom firmware to get rid of chink shit.

And theres Mi WiFi router R3 which is the much cheaper version but has no gigabyte ports and is also slower but it's in English. I have one and it works perfectly and it cost me only $25 on sale so it's definitely worth.

No problem, look for XFX or Sapphire RX 570, if they are way too expensive then the MSI one will do.
Avoid the single fan versions.

If you're using a Nvidia GPU then you could go into your Nvidia control panel and disable thread optimization.

I don't think anyone really uses that store, user. I have Readiy on a W8.1 tablet, that's about it.

I just put a gtx 1060 in my computer, but it wont post. Pic related is current situation. What do? Im currently running integrated graphics.

Attached: ss (2018-10-24 at 01.18.35).png (869x385, 33K)

Look into setting CPU affinity with the 'start' command.

Depends on your goal. If you want to make a high-quality webm then introducing extra losses by encoding lossy twice isn't advisable. If you plan on butchering the quality anyway because of Jow Forums's file size restrictions or using some lossless compression (offered by e.g. x264) then the only drawback is the extra time needed.
Using ffmpeg directly offers you more control over libvpx and unlike Shotcut you don't have to worry about it suddenly crashing. It also comes with tons of tools/filters, so easy editing tasks (e.g. trimming, overlaying, creating side-by-side videos or slideshows) can be done without the need for dedicated video editing software.

Install your GPU drivers.
nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx

Aso you might have to install 2016 LTSB, IIRC only 1607 and up is supported, 2015 is 1511.

How much is a performance hit using flatpaks? I hear that since they don't used share libraries it takes up more resources.

I just got error because of windows LTSB im using. Is it fine to install windows 7 drivers?

Its all up to the installer.
You can upgrade your 2015 install to 2016 by using a 2016 LSTB ISO and instead using the customize install/reinstall option the upgrade option.

forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/discussion-windows-10-enterprise-2016-ltsb.73435/page-2#post-1362825

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3d46432a6b4be6e3c0d8dcbedfe9d2a550dc65f1&dn=en_windows_10_enterprise_2016_ltsb_x64_dvd_9059483.iso

What artist do you guys want next?

Gommenasai stylish clothes.

>Gommenasai stylish clothes.
wtf does that even mean?

Can i have drives in GPT if my OS Drive is MBR?

Attached: ZP00002.png (666x1915, 1.78M)

>Can i have drives in GPT if my OS Drive is MBR?
Yes.

>picture.png
That doesn't help. Gommenasai is an apology. How does it describe clothing?

Gomennasai is an artist that has been drawing loli for 20 years.

People had talking about Self-Taught Programmer vs Educated Programmer.

What happen if you are both self-taught and educated programmer?

i've got a thinkpad x61 lying around
what lightweight "just werkz" distro can i install on it
i want to maximise the usability of the 1024x768 screen

>Gomennasai
>Gommenasai
lol, spelling user, it helps.
Thought picture looked familiar. I have some of his stuff. I'll look through it and see what I can crop.

ubuntu 16.04

i hate unity should i get a different flavour or just install a new de

>Encouraging anons to get Ruby Ridged

try kubuntu

kde runs horribly slow on it
unless 16.04 uses kde 4 or something?

I was mainly looking for a comic/manga reader that takes advantage of the touchscreen keeping it in S mode is more of an experiment for me

What's a good, cheap laptop that isn't thick as shit and is 16:9? I'd love to invest in a thinkpad but it's just too large for me. I don't really need anything powerful, I just need something basic for on the go needs like simple browsing, taking notes, etc.

Get a refurbed chromebook.

Is there a way to reinstall Windows 10 without losing any of my data? And is there a way to do this without the disc? I don't have the Windows 10 installation disc, and I want to reinstall my OS to try and see if it will fix my fucked up computers reading of my mouse...

Any specific model or are they all the same? I'm not too familiar with Chromebooks.

>it will fix my fucked up computers reading of my mouse..
Try it in Linux.
Also try to clean the sensor first.

Already did this, and why do people keep recommending me Linux?!

Because its not windows, You can start it from a USB without the need of install it.

If your mouse is working fine there that means its a OS issue and you should reinstall Windows, but if your mouse has the same problem while in Linux is your mouse that is fucked.

Linux Mint Cinnamon is Linux for retards for those who dont know how use linux or dont want to learn and just want to test that their stuff is working correctly.

Whatever is cheapest. You're just using it to shitpost on teh internet.

>Already did this, and why do people keep recommending me Linux?!
Do you know where you are?

because Winshit and MacGay are bad?

What are some good compression optimizers?
Currently I use optipng for png files but what are some for jpeg?
how about pdf?

what arent m2 ssd good for gaming?

Can you stop using lolicon imagery for these threads? I'm currently trying to quit and whenever I see henreader crops I can feel my seminal vesicles twitch.

Masturbation reduces the risk of prostate cancer.

>Why arent M2 SSDs good for gaming
Because a SATA SSD are already too fast for games, you are paying extra for the same performance.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecCA0gx_eZk

NVMe SSDs are good for Server, Editing and Enterprise use.
But for OS, Games and simple programs a SATA SSD is already way more than enough.

ok, i wont worry about upgrading then, thanks for the info

>Can you stop using lolicon imagery for these threads?
No.

Attached: 1446783209494.png (406x385, 278K)

Rustle is okay. The only thing I ever fapped to of his was his Comic LO entry so I don't get as strong of a reaction to his art.

Note that SATA M2 and NVMe M2 are two different kind of SSDs.
M2 is just a form factor.

Example a M2 860 EVO and a 2.5" 860 evo are the same, they work at the same speeds just different shape and connector, both work at 550MB/s@95k IOPS.

But the 970 EVO works at 3200MB/s@300kIOPS because its a high end NVMe SSD.

>Rustle is okay.
Already did the Rustle run. What artist is your nofap arch nemesis?

Honestly don't know why mods keep allowing this avatarfag to make the threads. Even if you report it or call it out, they delete your post instead of doing their job and deleting the loli + avatarfaggot.

So basically, Jow Forums mods are idiots.

How botnet is Exynos cpus?

What is a group of fat old men called?

Attached: 1212531081947.jpg (1040x960, 129K)

where's the best place to get torrents for games or music? i want to get a new album that came out, as well as soul calibur 6 since it just got cracked.