Laptops vs desktops

Laptops vs desktops
What do you prefer?

Attached: 082_009_1.jpg (1920x1080, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1231381/9bdeb400a0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desktop. try not to leave my room if i can help it.

Attached: I6meIrH.jpg (850x1202, 105K)

desktop because i don't leave my house

Attached: 1507596966265.png (2866x644, 962K)

Desktop. I do leave the house but I never compute on the ge.

I used to prefer desktops, but now I prefer laptops. I retired from video games, so I'm fine just using a ThinkPad. I keep my main one docked with keyboard, mouse, monitors, etc. connected most of the time, so it's not all that different from a desktop.

Dumb
You're supposed to have both

I have both, but I prefer a desktop because I am autistic about chiclet keys

both on the same device

Attached: v1.png (1000x1000, 284K)

>my

>Trying to work on a screen smaller than 20"

Attached: ACL_Chang_presents_to_the_class_the_crib_sheet.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

let me guess, this is ntr

I prefer laptops because it's easier to move them around and they take up less room.

They're usually a miss when it comes to gaming though so I just use a desktop for that at the moment. eGPUs might change my opinion there though.

Reverse search provides no matches. What's the sauce boi?

what is the purpose of this ? aside from giving more ports to use

i dont even own a desktop pc so my old as fuck macbook is my desktop and i use a chromebook for work

let me guess, you dont know sauce either

desktop, no need for laptop because i never leave my room plus all other computing is nigger tier

desktop, obviamente

you forgot notebooks, retard

a desktop lives on your desk
a notebook, just like a notebook, lives on your desk as it's too big for your lap
a laptop, like the name implies, lives on your lap

I really hope you feel dumb now.

Attached: afpj9af9eao11.jpg (550x774, 41K)

I've always used laptops exclusively, because even inside, I like using my computer from different locations.

Attached: 1545261982056.jpg (800x1000, 381K)

You click your laptop into it, it is connected to everything connected to the dock instantly. (Mouse, keyboard, monitor, network, power etc) When you leave with your laptop there is no need to undo all the cables, you just undock it and enjoy your charged laptop with everything you did while using your "desktop"

You get the ease of having a proper desktop style setup when you're at home while still having the convenience of taking it anywhere you need to.

this

Apples and oranges.

laptop for wasting time, shitposting, reading in bed, taking notes, making plans

desktop for actually drilling into a project and being productive

i prefer a desktop. big nice chair, big comfy 29 inch display, sit by a window, everything is at the correct height (when did people stop being concerned about computer ergonomics btw?) nicer hardware, everything is snappy.

I prefer both

My htpc (which counts as a desktop) is currently playing a youtube video on my tv while I'm browsing Jow Forums on my laptop

Or you can just stop being a poorfag and have 2 computers.

exhentai.org/g/1231381/9bdeb400a0/

Desktop with laptop/tablet hybrid is the only right choice.

Attached: FB_IMG_1539695566156.jpg (623x737, 43K)

>double the amount of hardware and software security holes