The only problem with Apple is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste...

The only problem with Apple is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don't mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don't think of original ideas, and they don't bring much culture into their products.

Attached: 1528994660743.jpg (2157x1471, 609K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

They have taste, but it's an all conforming and wasteful taste. Its like apple doesn't trust its users with any freedom. Hence "iToddler"

Except no one cares until apple does it. You get these androids with all these new features that sell modestly, then apple releases a phone with the feature refined and sells 50 million units in months.
There’s a difference between doing it first and doing it right.

Attached: 6BFB6ACF-611A-465E-8D79-3FE6D54959BB.jpg (2312x1156, 854K)

I’d rather Apple have my data than Jewgle. That’s why I switched after running Android since iPhone 3GS days. I’ve gone through Xiaomi, Samsung, LG, BlackBerry and more. None lasting more than a year on updates or usability.

It’s all the same shit no security support. No updates. LOSS of features by lazy developers and Google being evil rat kikes and tracking and selling everything.

So I went and bought a 128gb iPhone 6s brand new for $250 and am pleased.

The OS is lacking obvious android features. But the only thing I’ve missed is the ability to long press and download audio and video in a browser. But all in all 100% worth it.

iOS is almost comparable to android features wise and is totally usable now. So fuck Google.

>6BFB6ACF-611A-465E-8D79-3FE6D54959BB.jpg

You're evading your ban iPoojeet.

man nexus devices are just so boring and shitty looking, these graphics never really do it for me

The only problem with Apple is they just have no taste. They have absolutely no taste. And I don't mean that in a small way, I mean that in a big way, in the sense that they don't think of original ideas, and they don't bring much culture into their products.

Attached: 1520852499735.jpg (1999x1500, 227K)

iPhone SE and 5s are better than both of those phones.
t. using Nexus 4 with Oreo as a debug device for Android development

Attached: 5s.png (800x800, 116K)

>iShit
Found your problem.

WOW. FUCK APPLE AND THEIR IPHONE! ANDROID IS THE FUTURE!!!!

Name a current Android phone on the market with a 4" screen.

>4" screen

Attached: fourinch.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

now that i think about it, the iphone 6 and 7 were pretty good compared to the monstrosity that is the iphone X/xs/xr/xsmax/xsmax plus/xsmasxkalknflkasnl/kasmfsmaflsd/mfdslkfma/AFmfdjnasdlf line

Attached: 1.jpg (160x315, 11K)

The stupid palm phone that comes out next month, it looks fine

Not an argument.

I have no active bans. Last one expired 21st Oct for quality of posts.
Also not an argument :)

What exactly do you mean when you say 'refining'?

>multi user support
remember that?

>ir blaster
remember those?

>but muh moviezzz!!
you don't belong on Jow Forums

>$350 for a garbage chipset and screen
>Verizon only
>can only be added to an existing line
>shares its phone number with your main phone
>designed to be used as a weekend/going out device, not a daily driver
Aka a steaming pile of hot garbage.
An iPhone SE/7 can be had for less and do way more.

just use AOSP you moron

apples taste pretty good if you get the green ones instead of the red ones

who the fuck said anything about movies, manlet

He means they slap on an 'i' to the feature in question and call it 'innovative'.

>They have absolutely no taste.
thistbhfam

Attached: 1514553626703.jpg (1500x1180, 289K)

Multi user support still exists, you have to activate it yourself.
Ir blasters are hardware and manufacturers either choose to install them or not, my Galaxy Tab S 10.5 has one.
Meanwhile, fagFone batteries swell up through use and blow up when you try to replace them.
Making up some shit about using an outdated phone for something that can be done on a computer using an emulator doesn't make you sound smart or validate your shitty opinions.
Do you mean the physical aesthetics?
This much bs in one post, I am sending emails to the verge ans buzzfeed, they'll surely want to interview you.
Not even needed anymore for the mentally retarded, soon enough most brands will be using stock/close to stock Android. Cheaper models with Android one are already on pie.
I know user, I wanted to see what bullshit parjeet would come up with to justify buying a fagFone instead of soap and toilet paper.
I prefer big red apples, but to each their choice.

so are you just senile and blind, have fat fingers, nostalgic for massive fucking bricks or what then?

Bigger screens can be useful for reading news while wiping your ass, something you don't do parjoot.

>Do you mean the physical aesthetics?
terrible aesthetics, terrible brand, boring phones for boring people with about as many interesting qualities as they have

so yeah, blind? I do that just fine on my webOS and older android devices before technological advancement halted and everything started going to shit in 2013

lmfao what the fuck

Imagine being so addicted to your pocket telescreen that you literally smear shit all over it doing something a smaller phone actually designed for one-handed use would be better at anyway.

>Meanwhile, fagFone batteries swell up through use and blow up when you try to replace them.
Scamsung just skips the replacing part LMAO

Attached: 6966D3D0-1859-4F6C-999F-3A5988F10424.jpg (2048x2048, 517K)

>wojakposting retards are too lazy to get on a real computer to take screenshots of le epic funny tech news so they use ad-laden phone screenshots instead
It really makes me think.

this..latest examples are the headphone jack and the notch. i hate both. but as soon as APPLE DID IT , everyone else started doing it... they all follow apple like retards

SEETHING

Attached: 24AC0F01-ED5B-4A9B-AD1B-2AEEC98AC53C.jpg (217x313, 20K)

Reminder that this street shitting ipoojeet has racked up 10+ years of bans. Get a life iNcel. LMAO

Attached: 1513730416762.jpg (1336x873, 287K)

I want to buy an iphone 4s but I'm not sure how well ios 12 runs on it? should I go ahead? y/n

no. iphone 4s doesn t have ios 12 . and it runs poorly on ios 11. better to get an SE. it runs very well on ios 12. even the 5s runs good

post that photo, you know the one

Sanjay, we have been over this.
I’ve listed my last ban and its expiration.
There are more of us apple users here than you could comprehend.

Attached: 33B172C2-887B-480F-B502-E0549B7E20A2.jpg (640x430, 24K)

I saw NFC phones in 2009 when I took a trip to Tokyo and people where using them everywhere like the normal to pay for everything.

lit the rest of the world is SO behind it's sad.