Help needed please fucking help me

Please help me. The school gives out computers with super excessive firewalls and what me and most of my friends did was factory reset them. That worked and everything was going fine but now I'm locked out of my computer with a white screen that says "illegal domain detected". The administrators must have detected it, this happened to one of my friends and he got ISS. I need to clear my memory. I have some shit on my computer I can't let the school see and idk how I remove it. Is there anyway to get past this? Clearing the memory is absolutely necessary, but I would also like to still be able to use it or at least gain temporary access. Just please help me I'll fucking kill myself if my record gets ruined.

Attached: thumb_COLOURBOX2669702.jpg (212x320, 20K)

Eat it

A good first step would be to remove the hard drive and either replace it or attempt to wipe it on another computer.

Install Gentoo

Say your dog ate it

eat shit you centennial

Attached: lel.jpg (262x324, 26K)

Give it back, Jamal

You're going to get what you deserve, I hope. You don't use a computer you don't own for personal use, especially if that use includes things "I can't let the school see".

Wipe the hard drives with a magnet retard or install a new one of the exact same kind and replace any stickers that were on the original drive

Boot a live Linux USB stick on it and either remove the incriminating evidence from the drive or wipe the drive and feign ignorance.

ahahahahah
jajajajajajajaja
huehuehuehuehue
xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Stop giving the faggot advice, he needs to learn a lesson.

>I did too much, too fast. If my mom finds out I'm done
Use this as a learning experience. You'll either figure out a solution and be better equipped for future experiences. Or learn to not invest in that you have a limited inderstanding of. Sink or swim user. If you ever had an interest in hacking, moments like this will make or break you.

Lol your shit is fucked at this point, best hope is wiping the drive with random bits and then trying to fake a cryptolocker style boot screen with a GRUB screen or something
But since you're underage as fuck you're just hosed, now GTFO

So you got a white screen and your friend got the international space station? Well, that's 1 - 0, your friend is winning!

Learning how to not get caught is a much more valuable lesson.

OP clearly doesn't have any technical skills besides installing an operating system. He's not going to do any research or learning, he's just going to sit here and wait for someone to give him the answer. Whining little bitch doesn't give a shit about learning.

What kind of illegal shit do you have on there? If CP you deserve to get caught.

We're not giving him a step by step guide, we're just pointing him in the right direction. Working out the rest himself with time ticking away and his balls on the line will be an enlightening experience for him.

Agreed. Learning how to not get caught is valuable, but it likely won't stick unless it's self-taught.

Ok well I factory reset it again so all the data is gone so I'm fine as far as that aspect

I hope your drive was encrypted. Was it on an SSD or HDD?

Lmao kids be doing drugs, bullying, cheating, but violating a tech policy is what deserves to be punished

An answer key for a test lol, I don't want the school to see and I also have steam in there too so it would make it look like I intentionally violated the policy more

>drugs, bullying, cheating
So what? Those are things that kids do. They grow out of it.
However, the "tech policy" is a clear, defined line and violating it is an abuse of somebody else's property. OP is more of a piece of immoral shit than a kid smoking a blunt now and again.

Lmao I managed to reset it and erase the data I'm not technologically inept. I basically solved the memory problem for myself, I just wanted any help with it bc it's really crucial that I get this done

Didn’t something like this happen in the news recently?

>needed help with a factory reset
>not technologically inept
Pick one

>erase the data
I guarantee you haven't. You didn't answer the question. Is it an SSD or HDD? In either situations you're fucked, but one of them you're even more fucked. You're blissfully unaware of two fatal factors here, you fucking idiot.

It's HDD. My younger sister has a laptop from her school. I'd wager it's the same deal. Let OP reap what he's sown. I mean, it's not like he's technologically inept :^)

Might also be flash, like sometimes those shitty Chromebooks. Indeed, I will leave OP to his own devices, since he knows what he's doing.

Not OP but would it be the hdd or ssd?
I'm assuming hdd

Lmao the restrictions on the computer are draconian and it makes it practically unusable. The schools has a shit policy and I don't want to deal with it. The school is a fucking shitshow and has offered nothing of value to my life, I see no reason as to why I should give a shit about following their rules on a moral level.

Yeah, most schools give our chromebooks. Well at least mine did. :P