Keep the things simple, I love simplicity!

>keep the things simple, I love simplicity!
>overcomplicate even the most simple task in the name of simplicity
>my emote when

Attached: 1540131227070.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

functional programming in a nutshell

what kind of emote is that?

IRL trailer park boys, except with 100% more murder

They did straight up murder that poor guy. Over some trash in a shared alley.

I wouldn't call it murder, it looked more like self defense. The guy in the alley they shot was verbally threatening them. Last thing the guy said was if he took two steps closer to him, he'd kill him which is exactly what happened. Hard to tell though cause the dumb chick filming didn't capture the actual shooting on video.

>I wouldn't call it murder, it looked more like self defense. The guy in the alley they shot was verbally threatening them

Attached: sheldon.jpg (225x300, 13K)

Attached: 1535608882530.jpg (640x640, 63K)

who was responsible for the trash?

>I wouldn't call it murder, it looked more like self defense. The guy in the alley they shot was verbally threatening them
americans unironically think this

Stand your ground laws.

something being a law doesnt make it right

Functional programming just front-loads the complexity.
Python, as an extreme opposite of Haskell, delays all of your problems until your code base is gigantic and extremely expensive to maintain.
I'd like you to notice Django going the way of the dodo.
Even Rails is being abandoned as Microsoft swallows GitHub.

do web languages lack features that enable them to manage large projects?

Top 10 Most Brutal Anime Deaths

True, however if a dumb hick is closing in on you, being irrational, shouting and generally out of control with his actions - would you not defend yourself?
Not necessarily defending the guy who shot but you've gotta appreciate his side of it

Django is great, show me evidence of it going anywhere but up

Talk shit get shot

>fuckyoucocksucker
or
>jagoff
your choice

Spotted the retard that got his feelings hurt when he was called a faggot in school.

I bet you people post on Jow Forums and /b/ about how black people are violent.

>be American
>get shot
Like clockwork.

Man I'm glad I don't live in a shithole country like

Black people developed a culture that encourages violence. It isn't really that far of a stretch to stereotype anyone with dark skin.

It may or may not be ethical to do so, depending on what moral philosophy you ascribe to.

I'm really glad they killed that guy. The 2A works.

>have gun and stand ground while stating you'll use deadly force repeatedly in a cool and collected manner
>dude gets a melee weapon and approaches you with intent to fuck you up after two minutes of this caught on video and previous hostile incidents
>shoot him in a cool and collected manner till he drops
wowy zowie, didn't see that one coming - even if these two had no legal right to stop this guy from dumping his shit, if someone has a gun and you don't then it's fucking stupid to play games with them. guns are the great equalizer

Did you watch the video? It was absolutely 110% fucking self defense. The hothead harassed them for over 2 minutes whilst threatening to kill them. They had every right to shoot the fat cunt too, but they didn't because they were decent human beings. Subhumans like your are the reason we can't have nice things.
pic unrelated
Because we're not brainwashed pussies like most other countries these days.
You say that, but you probably live in an Orwellian police state full of muslims with no free speech whatsoever, nor any other basic human rights. Eurocucks eternally asspained. The only thing worse than a Eurofag is a Candian.

Attached: 1540251229024.jpg (684x1024, 488K)

>no free speech whatsoever, nor any other basic human rights
Contrary to popular belief, Europeans are allowed to have guns.

>Contrary to popular belief, Europeans are allowed to have guns.
Maybe in Switzerland or in some eastern european shitholes.

Yikes. Thanks for making me want to take your guns.

you're brainwashed into thinking it's acceptable to kill people in a minor altercation

He was irrational because Bubba Joe and Little Ray were pointing guns at his family. If he went in to his house and shot them with a 30.06 would he be in his rights to defend himself? Or would two faggots with guns approaching you to rile you up even more with threatening postures openly carrying weapons just how you want America to be?

>killing over minor altercation is wrong
>call everything a minor altercation
>asshats everywhere fucking with you and your shit
how bout no.

>I like simplicity

Attached: i_am_fourcheg_old4fan.png (234x264, 46K)

>poor guy
>someone who was yelling he'd kill them and did repeat offenses

Attached: orangeshirtarrestrecord.png (1853x978, 313K)

So did family shirtless go to jail or what?

Oh my gosh y'all I love this video
You stupid liberal are just pansies who can't accept that everyone having gun is good
Man I just wish I can shoot them niggers and spicks hot damm

Nope, in just about any European country. We may not be able to go into Walmart and buy an AR-15 without showing any documentation, but that doesn't mean we can't legally acquire guns.
You know hunting is a thing right, how do you think people would hunt without an appropriate weapon?

For example, the process to get a gun here in Denmark goes as follows:
>acquire hunting license, this requires training and passing a test, must be renewed once every few years
>request a gun permit from the national police (strictly speaking you don't need a hunting license for this, but they aren't likely to grant a permit without a license, practically guaranteed with a hunting license)
>providing documentation for the above you can now go to a gun store and buy a gun and ammunition to go with it

This may come as a surprise to you as an American, but regulation doesn't mean guns are banned. Nor does it mean the average Joe can't get a gun if he wants one.

redneck is cool guy, love him so much

"Black people aren't violent."
Read that sentence again and tell me it doesn't feel like you just lied to yourself.

>The guy in the alley they shot was verbally threatening them.
Yes. That is a reason to shoot someone, it seriously is a life or death situation if a guy verbally threatens you.

>Last thing the guy said was if he took two steps closer to him, he'd kill him
It's not illegal to get close to a person.

This guy from GTA 5

the OP successfully trolled faggots itt. irl the dude these guys murdered was verbally threatening to kill them with a baseball bat. That fatso and his dad will walk

the guy had a bat and was furiously and repeatedly screaming he's going to kill them. only when he approached with the bat did they shoot. are they supposed to let their heads get caved in before being eligible to defend themselves?