Best gaming CPU *at 1080p

>best gaming CPU *at 1080p
>4k its about the same as a ryzen 2700x
when will people move on from 1080p?

Attached: Core_i9_9900K.jpg (625x400, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esportsettings.com/csgo-pro-players-settings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to be playing at 1080p for the rest of my life. I'd rather have more frames than suffer the diminishing returns of increasing the resolution past 1080p. Maybe when you tire of getting your shit kicked in by people who don't care about fidelity you will understand.

When we finally genocide the poor

I'll move on from 1080p when Navi or some other value-driven GPU convinces me to move on from my RX480. Fuck Nvidia and their RTX bullshit

Attached: Alex_Candy.webm (1920x1040, 2.1M)

9900K is a niche within a niche.

It only makes sense if you high core count and clockspeed while I/O connectivity and bandwidth isn't critical.

MCE on 9700 and 9900K is pants on head retarded. There's a reason why Intel set the Turbo speeds as they are.

No you won't, you stupid fag. There is hardly any performance hit at 1440p, you will be playing at that before long. I bet you said you would be playing at 640x480 for the rest of your life too.

All the pro gamers play at under 1080p

esportsettings.com/csgo-pro-players-settings/

Considering 144hz isn't enough for me, I think I will be playing at 1080p for decades to come.

>I like wasting money
Got it

At Pentium 4 can do 4k find if paired with a rtx 2080ti, since all the load is on the gpu

One year at the most before 144hz at 1440p is easily accessible.

Hmm, considering even 144hz isn't enough for me that doesn't really matter.

But will my Intel integrated graphics bottleneck my pentium at 4k?

AMD should give up on the gamer market. Gamers will write a forum post about CS:GO dropping below 300 fps.

let me guess, csgofag?

AMD is only still in business because of the games market, namely consoles.

because there are no good 4k screens at reasonable

No, just someone who values performance over fidelity.

>he fell for the 1440p meme

When AMD applies chemo to RTG so there's competition again and Nvidia starts releasing better GPUs instead of jewing the goyim with buzzwords like """real time raytracing""".

I need 4k to play more realistic rooty tooty like arma,squad or rising storm
Where you combat engagement isn't 10 picometers

after 1080p , theres pretty big diminishing returns for a 24inch monitor.

i prefer performance over going higher.

if your talking about a 60 inch + TV , then that is different.

>When will people stop doing something that works fine right now for something that costs more and might not work fine for them now
4K would be nice, but I'd see many more benefits from a more modest resolution bump and a higher refresh rate.

>gaming