ITT we share short and simple security tips. I'll start:

ITT we share short and simple security tips. I'll start:
Remove the file extensions from sensitive files such as .kdbx for KeePassXC databases. It makes it easier to sift through your disk.
>pic related is accurate representation of your adversary

Attached: hacking-cracking-dignited.jpg (640x360, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keepass.info/help/kb/sec_desk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't use your computer. You can't be hacked if it's powered off.

Airgap everything including servers. Make employees walk to the server room to make transfers or send mail while you hold a gun on them.

Perform sensitive transfers between devices in a shielded room using an RF transmitter that only receives power at a random interval.

Come on, let's try to have a useful thread for once. These are not simple or realistic tips.

Don't leave nudes or dick pics on your phone when you get it repaired unless you want Rajesh to see them too.

don't accept custom javascript code for your browser from shady internet forums.

don't accept custom javascript code for your browser from shady internet forums ever again.

Attached: candy36.jpg (720x960, 430K)

Encrypt your phone
Use 2fa wherever possible
Use a VPN on public WiFi networks
Enforce https connections using a browser extension
Backup your data in two physically distinct locations

hey if he's looking who am I to stop him

>Enforce https connections using a browser extension

this is good

>Encrypt your phone
>Use 2fa wherever possible
>Use a VPN on public WiFi networks
>Backup your data in two physically distinct locations
this is overkill and probably signalling to the many pedos on Jow Forums

>using 2FA means you're a pedophile

t. NSA
t. China
t. Russia

>It makes it easier to sift through your disk.
So? What are they going to do with the database alone?

If they have access to your files, they most likely have a good idea of what the database password might be. And if not... well, keyloggers.

And a good idea of what/where the db is

Also keepass has minor keylogger mitigation
keepass.info/help/kb/sec_desk.html

Attached: 1540313869861.jpg (374x290, 20K)

Finally did everything on privacytools.io so now I'm untraceable suck it faggot spooks

What's the point of encrypting your shit when they can just detain you forever unless you give up the key?

You don't have to be a puppy eating trans-dimensional pedophilic vampire to like encryption you retard.

Maybe I'd like it if Jamal couldn't just walk off with 50GB of my company's intellectual property and financial information you stupid faggot.

Attached: Razer I Choose You!.png (320x288, 15K)

Get a yubikey or similar device and learn to use it
HSM's do not replace strong/high entropy/unique passwords
use your own PKI, if you control the devices there is no reason not to do so. your machine storing the root/signing CA's should be airgaped and not a VM
Phones are not secure, putting security applications (2FA, password vaults...etc) on them is self defeating
doubt everything, trust nothing.

These should keep most bad actors from making use of your data, no guarantees for any 3 letters or government other agencies. if they want your data they are just
going to come bust your balls till you hand it over.

Forgot to add, you should design layers and risk levels for your access
for example your root and signing CA's should be kept extremely safe guarded.
your google 2FA, not so much

It promised me haruhi tho

>puppy eating trans-dimensional pedophilic vampire
hebephilic*

>Remove the file extensions from sensitive files such as .kdbx for KeePassXC databases. It makes it easier to sift through your disk.

Attached: If-the-cat-says-that-everything-is-ok-so-you-can-trust-him.jpg (602x462, 57K)

Attached: Ck76x6SWEAERcBB.jpg (574x348, 25K)

>segregate online identities (don't reuse usernames, email addresses, etcera, and don't cross contaminate identities yourself)
>read the terms and conditions when you sign up to shit, assume they'll be selling their databases by default
>Remove any cameras from your sysyem
>Always open browser in windowed mode and use a different window size for every page you open (there are add ons for this)

Freedomâ„¢