Most of you morons will never get a job in the industry but for those of you who do here's a useful article in...

Most of you morons will never get a job in the industry but for those of you who do here's a useful article in determining your starting salary.

medium.com/s/powertrip/i-know-the-salaries-of-thousands-of-tech-employees-4841bc26d753

Don't allow companies to take advantage of you.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: canadianaboriginalsyllabics.png (920x379, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

levels.fyi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>woman
>California

Into the trash it goes no useful knowledge here.

>caring about salary
The only thing that matters is income.

>diversity hire
>living in reality
>having something useful to say
lmao

I wish I had the balls to negotiate. But I grew up a poorfag and just finished school a ton of debt. But it's a 6fig for new grad. I dont feel like it's worth the risk

>risk
they negotiate or they don't
stop being a wuss

>get lucky get first job in industry
>demand higher salary
>get fired

nice helpful thread mate

No the only ONLY thing that matter is how much you have left over at the end of the month.

which is usually 0 for everyone

Wow that article was long winded as fuck, and it provided absolutely no useful information. Literally a SNR of 0.

I massively undernegotiated and eat out far too much let I still pull home thousands of dollars each month.

Which is $15000 for my job in Silicon Valley.

i dont know what job you have to still have 1000's each month but most of us get paid like $3000 a month in full

>Don't allow companies to take advantage of you.
Didn't plan on it. I expect 150k p.a. with good benefits and at least 100k in stock options at the very bare minimum.

Attached: 1538117512960.jpg (249x249, 9K)

What are your living expenses for rent, transportation, etc?
Lots of us make 90k+ but it costs 3k a month just to exist.

1100 for rent, 100 transportation, probably like 300 total for electricity/internet/other amenities.

To start of course.

Where are you and what do you do?

just check levels.fyi/ and cry

wait till you turn 25 and you can't sell your old ass anymore.

I'll have 1m saved for retirement by then.

> 1m saved
Shitty house cost 2m

Only if you're an idiot and live in such an expensive place. Much of the world is beautiful and inexpensive. Actually, some of the worst places are the most expensive.

then move and buy a 300k house and have 700k in the bank

>medium
Might as well post HackerNoon while you are at it.

The terrifying thing is, even when larping, this is the biggest this user can imagine.
still way too banal, hardly pie-in-the-sky.