This faggot is so pathetic that he should an hero. Richard Stallman...

This faggot is so pathetic that he should an hero. Richard Stallman, an autistic retard who has literally eaten shit from his foot in the midst of a public presentation, has been able to handle his community a thousand times better than him.

If someone so socially inept has been able to BTFO the tranny CoC retards with relative ease, why hasn't Torvalds?

Attached: LinusTorvalds.jpg (1600x1066, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2018-10/msg00001.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For those that don't know what this thread is about: lists.gnu.org/archive/html/info-gnu/2018-10/msg00001.html

Wow... as radicals go, Stallman is a pretty reasonable guy.

Really shows that having corporations so entrenched in your projects really comes back to bite you in the ass.

Attached: sjwbtfobyrms.png (504x388, 40K)

why should anyone need to leave here to understand what faggot OP is babbling about?

proximate cause of this shift in Linus’ plans was a self-made scheduling conflict. Torvalds accidentally scheduled his family vacation over the dates as the Linux Maintainer Summit, a meeting of the top Linux developers

fuck off

Live long enough and you become the bad guy.

Attached: 1534210232719.png (655x624, 374K)

Let's not mention the strange things Stallman has done. They're not so much things that make him seem like a bad person or untrustworthy, just... odd.

how are the latest versions of the kernel doing? i havent updated at all recently and im just using 4.18.7.

Reminder that he voted for Hillary and he's "ashamed" to be living in America at the moment.

Who gives a fuck about what candidate Richard Stallman supports? As long as he keeps his politics at home or at his cringey political blog, it's literally irrelevant to an open source project.

I'm talking about Linus.

K about to install BSD cya.

> literally eaten shit from his foot in the midst of a public
you need to be super alpha to do what you want in front of people you autistic retard

> A code of conduct states rules, with punishments for anyone that violates them. It is the heavy-handed way of teaching people to behave differently, and since it only comes into action when people do something against the rules, it doesn't try to teach people to do better than what the rules require.

FUCKING BASED AND ACCURATE

> I disagree with making "diversity" a goal.
FOOKIN BASED WTF I LOVE RMS NAO

>feels uncomfortable atm
serves him right for voting for killery

Attached: blacked.png (398x588, 240K)

first btw put me in the epic screencap

CHECKED!

Time to switch to GNU/Hurd.

Based, absolutely based.

That's really refreshing seeing that coming from RMS. After reading his blog and seeing all the tantrums and childish nicknames he calls Trump, you would think he would have easily been pulled into the SJW fold.

Only because they haven't been lurking enough.