Why is Jow Forums so irrationally obsessed with botnets?

Why is Jow Forums so irrationally obsessed with botnets?
What exactly are you trying to hide?

Attached: y8Za2WB.png (1440x937, 708K)

why are you so fascinated with being assimilated into the borg?

do you have no independence, or desires to be your own man? do you want to devote your energy towards freeing humanity from technological chains or oppressing them further?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

If you are not a terrorist or a pedophile, then you should submit your personal and private information to companies and organizations that want your private data.

When you surrender your private and personal info, you should be at peace knowing that your data is safe and secure. These are banks, hospitals, insurance companies, government departments, and well-known companies like Yahoo and Adobe. They are _sure_ to have great security! Why would you not trust them with your private and personal data? Do you truly and genuinely believe that someone can just hack the US military or UK ministry of defence? LOL! Do you actually consider it possible that someone can hack a multi-billion-dollar company like Equifax, which has tens of thousands of employees and has data on nearly a billion people worldwide?

Your personal and private information is totally 100% safe and completely and absolutely secure, citizen. There is no cause for concern. Just divulge your personal and private data to us, unless you are a terrorist or a pedophile.

Attached: YourDataIsSafeDoNotBeConcernedCitizen.png (1392x3920, 925K)

>What exactly are you trying to hide?
My knowledge of fbi crime statistics mostly

>i dont care about my privacy because i have nothing to hide
>i dont care about my free speech because i have nothing to say

I don't know, I have literally nothing important to hide.
People know that I'm open-source enthusiast and it's ok.
But there is some anxious feeling in knowing that somebody may observe what you do.
I think that it's the same feeling like being watched, nobody likes that feeling.

It's not your business, and it's also not any company's business

I would believe you all more if it didn't literally take a Google reCAPTCHA to post on Jow Forums.

Why is reddit so irrationally obsessed with le maymay frog?
Why do they keep posting that garbage here?

This needs to be made into copypasta

Nice try FBI.
You will never know what I'm hiding.
This is a free place, without a botnet, because we all know that this place is not a data mining web page.
*Tips Thinkpad*

i don't want to participate in something that economically benefits others, especially big corporations, without a compensation

You can count on me
t: PasteMaster

Why is Jow Forums so irrationally obsessed with men in girls' clothes?

Why don't you make your house wall out of transparent glass, so everyone can see how are you cheating your wife with a stranger from tinder, user?

> because we all know that this place is not a data mining web page.
Nice irony.

That's the joke.

What do hackers do with the data they stole?

>OP
>wife
>cheating
>house
ahahaha

Because it's cute

It makes them feel important, as if they had something special about them that someone gave a fuck about.
Like those disgusting tumblrinas who complain about rape even though nobody would ever rape them.

Not a fan of being spied on, perhaps you enjoy it OP?

Identity theft

I don't like the way niggers smell and talk. As a non native English speaker i am amazed by how niggers born in 1st world English speaking countries manage to butcher the white man's language so badly.

I fear that some day the top brass will send their nigger goons after me. It will be a real planet of the apes scenario.

I can already imagine gorillas charge my home on all fours screaming about dik and raycism that will also be the only words i will understand.

Niggers have their ape strenght. They can jump over fences, smash doors and rip your limbs apart. They can also sense fear which only makes them more violent.

One time a nigger nearly got into my car. I did not see him in the dark at all. His eyes were yellow and pitch dark in the middle.

The nigger was holding my leg and i had to punch his head so many times in order for him to let go that i damaged my hand.

I was terrified for my life and still have PTSD due to the horrifying experience. In my mind the nigger tried to eat me or cut off my limbs for some other vodoo ritual.

Well no, because
*brings the mic closer*
Every 10 years the cells in your body actually completely change. I was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland-
Jaimie could you get that article up? Yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we golooks over at the screenLook at that ... Yeah, that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? Jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Attached: top-alternative-podcast-19068.jpg (1280x720, 91K)