Should i use pic related as my main phone?

Should i use pic related as my main phone?

Attached: image.jpg (810x456, 166K)

No.

Why not

Smartphones are better.

Yes

but i'm starting to hate smartphones

Attached: 1525551516099.png (657x527, 13K)

Moto Razer is the only good choice if you don't want botnet smartphones.
Or get old 3310 not new ugly ones.

i think the new ones are nice and I like the idea of having access to web apps and a web browser if I really need it

everyone was always fascinated, curious and admiring whenever i pulled out my shitty dumb phone.

got the respect of women too since they think you're important enough to carry around a dumb phone while not carrying around a gameboy 2.0.

Which dumb phone do you use?

everyone was always fascinated, curious and admiring whenever i pulled out my shitty dumb phone.

got the respect of women too since they think you're important enough to carry around a dumb phone while not carrying around a gameboy 2.0.

i got rid of it entirely now though since i'm not important enough to need to be contacted 24/7

whoops posted twice

literally the cheapest crap i could find, grabbed it without a second thought.

dont overthink this shit man. fucking consumers.... REGAIN YOUR HUMANITY user!!! CRUSH THE NPCS

Attached: GUEST_49267792-2429-4708-aa33-226c181a4d63.jpg (488x488, 21K)

whoa bud i just want a dumb phone not to be a larper

Too bad the deals for 4G+GSM calls are too good to keep separate. Used to have old basic Nokia as a main phone, great combo. No worries if smartphones battery runs out because you still have the Normal Phone.

Attached: IMG_20181024_105345.jpg (4000x3000, 1.5M)

I have one of these. The quality just isn't the same as the original. You can just tell it was cooked up in an Indian sweatshop. There's two problems I regularly have:

1. Sometimes the audio strobes in and out, like the choppiness you'd get from poor reception, only much more regular. The audio is repeatedly absent for x milliseconds, followed by y milliseconds of speech. It's strange.

2. The SMS inbox. If, for any particular contact, you have a lot of messages, it'll lag like crazy while trying to scroll through them or send a new one.

Another issue is that the battery life doesn't seem to be as good as the olden days. Even though they say you can get ~30 days, I usually only manage a week. Being a 3G phone, it's also highly dependent on the quality of your reception. Whenever I know I'll be in an area with poor reception, like my office, I have to remember to turn it off. If I leave the phone in a dead spot, the battery will be drained within a working day.

Attached: indian bitch says no.png (186x264, 128K)

Get an Xr, I am.

i work at an apple store and I'm kind of sick of iphones and I don't want an android. i'd really like a KaiOS phones but none of the KaiOS phones sold in the US use the the kaistore. Hoping the Maxcom phone coming soon will support it
a week doesn't seem bad for me at least. I'm used to having to leave my iphone in low power mode 24/7
can you delete the messages from a contact thread?

Attached: 1522094442603.jpg (408x373, 13K)

>can you delete the messages from a contact thread?
Yeah. I do that, but I'm always sad about it, because I can't look back and laugh at my own jokes.

oh i'm not that autistic so i would be okay with deleting them

>overpaying for a dumbphone
Huh?

it has enough extra features to warrant its pricetag imo but you can find them on ebay for half their original price

>oh i'm not that autistic
You're buying a dumb phone in 2018. That's pretty high up on the autism-o-metre.

Are you saying it's autistic not to already have them? Not everyone hoards old stuff.

>Xr
I can't unlock bootloader of that shit, holy fuck xiomeme, get your shit together

Why.

5110 because strong and Jow Forums thumb

>Hi guys tell me what to do

Kill yourself NPC. The fuck do we care what pajeetphone you use? Fuck off. What's with all the ultra low quality zero substance posts here?

i work at an apple store and deal with literal boomers all day and their retarded questions so it makes me hate iphones entirely

No. For same price you can get better featurephone.

No it's not.

Yes, they are

Attached: nokia-n70-00.jpg (450x442, 43K)

No they have shit cameras.