/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/QGhQUhu

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user got a bunch of whatever the fuck those are • user found some titanic newspaper posters • user makes a new friend • You autists argue about fucking aluminium • user gets a cable with a mic when he wanted a cable without a mic • user reviews his wifi benis • user does a wicked sick magic trick • user reviews his weird lighters from fasttech • user gets a guitar >Last thread

Attached: danbo.png (1023x678, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG
warosu.org/g/thread/S68179510
aliexpress.com/item/Levett-Caesar-USB-Charging-Prostate-Massager-360-Degree-Rotation-Wireless-Remote-Control-Prostata-Vibrator-for-Men/32788325146.html?
banggood.com/2_5m-Huge-Frameless-Stunt-Parafoil-Flying-Kite-Dual-Lines-Control-with-2-Line-Board-2pcs-30m-Line-p-1005615.html?rmmds=search&ID=513872&cur_warehouse=CN
youtu.be/JHn4bARy5bQ
youtu.be/zvnhl_7y1LY
github.com/CyberShadow/trimcheck
aliexpress.com/item/Puscard-High-Quality-Powered-Usb-3-0-Hub-4-Port-SuperSpeed-Compact-Hub-Adapter-USB-Hab/32800728173.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.74b84c4dAfEizx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looking to buy a bulk of chink GTX 950s for my servers, but I don't know any reputable chink brands. Any recommendations? Ideally $70us and under per card

Attached: 1535982501479.jpg (781x933, 85K)

> GTX 950
> server
Eh? You shouldn't want to put power-hungry inefficient things like that into most servers.

If you use them for computations, get fat modern cards. If you use them just to get graphical display, better use ssh, a web admin UI, remote desktop software, or an iGPU, or a modern lower power AMD card that is well-supported by linux.

i run MMO botting servers and rent them out so they need good enough graphics

Bought this /csg/ meme yesterday, does anyone else have one? Are they as good as people say?

Attached: Capture.png (250x264, 39K)

There's a mod people do to make them better, from what I've seen. They don't come with a phantom power PSU do they?

Are we running out of OP pics? Because that's the one we had only 2 threads ago.

how likely am I to get chinked with a fake card

Attached: chinked.png (1233x566, 309K)

100% likely

yes

>Are we running out of OP pics?
no, just imagination

>Are we running out of OP pics?
no it's just a counterfeit OP poster

Are they stored anywhere other than a few anons' hard drives?

>alibaba
more likely the price is fake

>search the archives for old threads
>search the internet for related pics
>create oc

I might do option III soon.

No they don't come with one, gonna get an audio interface when it arrives

Why isn't Santa-user's Christmas gift list in the OP?
imgur.com/a/L1yTaWG

SEX
TOy
RECS
pLS

Join the discord

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S68179510

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

I did but I couldn't find the list there either.

Ask on discord, I heard they have a lot of wankers there

>discord

Attached: eww.png (512x512, 29K)

I see. If a HD7770 is was enough, it'd bring down your costs to ~$50.

Don't know where you'd find "reputable" GTX 950 for $70.

>everyone suggests discord for every question
why do these threads even exist?

Ask in the discord

>XHVGA

Attached: 1535168060767.jpg (700x662, 70K)

Bonus expeditionary force

desu im more looking for knockoffs that perform nearly the same as real gpus, i get 950s from craigslist/kijiji but it's inconvenient to have to haggle for days to get a reasonable price, and then drive to pick it up. would be ideal if I could just bulk buy as many as I need and move on to other projects

Attached: wqzDzvW.png (868x746, 109K)

>shitcord

No such thing, buying gpus from china is a minefield of hacked bios and faulty cards

owo

Attached: IMG-20181024-WA0019.jpg (4032x2268, 812K)

Mi makes dildos too?

Attached: OwO.jpg (872x766, 19K)

aliexpress.com/item/Levett-Caesar-USB-Charging-Prostate-Massager-360-Degree-Rotation-Wireless-Remote-Control-Prostata-Vibrator-for-Men/32788325146.html?

Good quality headphones/buds for phone calls or listening to music

VGA on pascal.. sounds just as legit as melamine in baby formula.

I'm thinking about buying this
banggood.com/2_5m-Huge-Frameless-Stunt-Parafoil-Flying-Kite-Dual-Lines-Control-with-2-Line-Board-2pcs-30m-Line-p-1005615.html?rmmds=search&ID=513872&cur_warehouse=CN

Any (better) alternative?

Faak butt plug.
Fairy magic wand clone.
Don't buy chink onahole or lube (they're shit), go to /jp/ohg.
Hip > personal size.

The best part is that the Discord never actually discusses chink shit, they just shitpost and spam edgy hentai.

Looking for:

1. Motion activated outdoor security camera.

2. Bluetooth key tracker similar to Tile.

Suggestions very welcome anons.

check the discord

I don't use discord.

>NOW IS THE TIME TO DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! CHECK OUT THE DISCORD FOR STOCKING STUFFER SUGGESTIONS

reallymakesyouthink.bmp

Get with the times gramps, this threads on the out and in the future only the discord will survive.

At least another zapals order arrived.
It's chink SSD and cable organizers.

Attached: 1521023714545.jpg (1600x1200, 990K)

fun fact:
the "check the discord" poster and the posters that complain about it is one virgin lithuanian homosexual. Just ignore it.

It's true, I read it on the Discord.

R E N T
F R E E

This, if you actually joined the discord you'd know what a safe place it is

I don't even know what discord is.

Attached: 1489425355719.jpg (480x479, 16K)

What's the consensus on Xiaomi Mi Pad 3/4 Android tablets?

>ACHI
lel
whats the performance like?

botnet irc for millennials

>being so mad about the discord's existence that he has to lie about it in every thread

Attached: 512512315511233.png (765x979, 55K)

When and if I get to make the next thread I'll make sure to include it.

>lithuanian
The eternal Eastern yuro

great for all your tablet needs, or so i've heard
in my case, i can't rationalize the need for one
i read a lot of harry potter fanfictions, but my phone is good enough for that whenever i am not in front of a computer screen

youtu.be/JHn4bARy5bQ
youtu.be/zvnhl_7y1LY
tl;dw: they're good

Why remove the christmas gift list in the OP but put back the discord? No one likes the discord but anons here want ideas for gits.

Attached: 1540301796747.jpg (464x564, 62K)

It's been a week since Chang said he shipped my package but he claims he hasn't yet gotten the tracking number. It is being shipped via DHL. Is this normal? Am I getting chinked?

Peak performance is as promised. It's going for SATA 2 machine, so that why I decided to save ~5€ instead of buying SSD locally.

Attached: 1531293590562.png (802x692, 899K)

But of course I forgot that it got TLC NAND, so there's huge drop on write speeds after buffer ran out.

Attached: 1514021634490.png (389x320, 13K)

honestly that seems fine to me, as long as it lasts
i doubt any user would be buying a chink ssd for a high data streaming machine

skype for 12 year old fortnite gamers

wait a few more days he probably lied and the warehouse is taking their time to actually ship it

At least it got well detailed SMART data.

Attached: 1525230978511.png (1002x976, 1007K)

why does every cheap chink ssd have the temperature stuck at 40c

Discord gift list has the affiliate links which let us give something back to the user who created the list as a little thank you for all his hard work.

Can you check if TRIM actually works with TRIMcheck?

github.com/CyberShadow/trimcheck

Otherwise looks good, how much did you pay for it? Recently I bought a "used" SanDisk Z400s which had 80 GB written on it and 1 hour uptime, but I've been running it 24/7 for a few weeks now and uptime count is still only 2 hours, which is obviously wrong. At first I thought it maybe counted days instead of hours but even that would be wrong at this point. So what I'm saying is, if you can't even trust big brand SSDs with SMART values, you might as well go chink (and never go back). Oh and I've seen countless Samsung SSDs that had no total written data count.

Is this Ali preorder legit or will I be chinked?

>hard work
copy, paste, repeat

It's legit but the price may or may not be better than other sellers on 11.11

But an user 2 threads ago said that they aren't allowed in the discord.

Attached: Lies.png (524x99, 10K)

>alis tracking progress image says Arrived at destination country
>the text under it says package is In transit at country of origin
>countries post service finally picks up the tracking number and says Item sent abroad today, from fucking estonia
Ah, some original chinkfeel

Wew, I would bang that chick.

Dude, I don't want 12 year olds here.

Attached: donald-fake-news.jpg (580x387, 37K)

Thanks for reply. I'm afraid of that.

iirc it says you can back out of the deal and get the deposit back so you could preorder and then see if you can apply coupons as well to make it better than other sellers

>No mobile or affiliate links.

They literally have a rule against it, how many more times are you going to kick and scream about referral links yet never provide any proof of this?

Seems to work when it's plugged into real sata port.
But no luck with Orico's UASP USB-SATA adapters.

Attached: 1533063256621.png (1104x640, 27K)

11/11 is coming
How much discount will we see on Xiaomeme phones? I'm looking forward to buy a Mi A2, either version will be fine

$5-10

Eh, good enough to alleviate shipping it through DHL because I don't want to be cucked by either my country's post service or my neighbors

Is there any reason not to confirm received goods (carried by dhl) on aliexpress?
asking for a friends

I use a lapel mic for CSGO, would this memephone be worth the bother? I don't understand what 'phantom power' is - sound card would power it no?

Coupon rain begins Nov 4

>They literally have a rule against it
So does this website but that doesn't seem to stop you

Lampanon from a few threads ago reporting in. Today I got USB hub aliexpress.com/item/Puscard-High-Quality-Powered-Usb-3-0-Hub-4-Port-SuperSpeed-Compact-Hub-Adapter-USB-Hab/32800728173.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.74b84c4dAfEizx

Looks and feels very good. Haven't tried it with high throughput or power delivery devices but neverthless its already pretty great value.

>But no luck with Orico's UASP USB-SATA adapters.
That's a bummer. Thanks for checking.

Yes, if you want to test whatever you bought don't confirm until you're sure it functions as it should. You can't open disputes 15 days after goods are confirmed

Stop who? In my experience most referral links in these threads get removed EXTREMELY quickly if the mods are awake. It's not really an issue.

Just admit you're lying about the discord having referral links in a desperate attempt to discredit it hoping nobody checks that you're telling the truth. This is getting sad now.

>coupon rain
good point, that'll give you an extra $5 to $8 discount depending on what coupons will be available.

Is there any advantage in actually confirming? I never confirm and treat all the messages ali sends me as spam

same, wouldnt even feel bad afterwards

>They

Chinks actually get paid for their hard work and can go another day without meeting the firing squad.

Sellers get funds released. That's about it. Orderes get auto confirmed after a set amount of time either way

So nothing then

The discord still has referral links, just search for "lkid" and see for yourself. The message here
was posted only last week, it's obviously just damage control so that new people who join don't immediately see referral links posted everywhere. Then after a while, when they've got enough people fooled into joining, they'll quietly remove that rule and start raking in the referral bucks again.