What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pev5K7OcW-8

Attached: ltt.jpg (225x191, 52K)

apple has deep pockets

Is this guy like the anthony fantano of Jow Forums?
board claims to hate him but has like three threads up about him constantly

the gayest youtuber on youtube is paid off?

you mean the guy that interrupts his show with literal advertisements like actual jew Ben Shapiro is a complete shill?

no way

fantano at least has a personality and a purpose

linus is some kind of gestalt techbro that only exists as an extension of corporate brands

faggots are more vocal than the rest of the population, that's why there are more threads about that retard.

it's a love hate relationship. most of people here are beta guys and linus is, whether someone likes it or not, the king of betas. the final form. a beta that has reached its full potential. sure he is a manlet whose wife cucks him and his kids aren't really his, but for beta that is acceptable. beta can never become alpha, all they can hope for is to become fully developed beta which is miles better than just beta. for this reason people here look up to linus and at the same time envy him

kek

Apple threatened to sue. See the cbc story.

I thought we all agree Iphones are for gays

Posting LTT threads is a violation of the following rules:
Global Rule 2:
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
The main audience and target audience of LTT is underage, and posting LTT invites underage audiences against the rules.

Global Rule 6:
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
LTT in itself is extremely low-quality, and not only is it uninformative but also misinforms, ergo all threads relating to it are low-quality as a result.

Global Rule 10:
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
The frequency of this marketing channel being posted has by now evolved into legitimate spam.
It is not a tech channel (isn't involved in any creation or repair of tech), it is a marketing channel solely existing to scam underage YouTubers at the behest of companies with equivalent tech literacy required to achieve this: superficial. Tech is a meta used to justify pure marketing and advertisement.

To feed into the above:
Global Rule 11:
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
LTT checks all the above boxes as a strictly marketing channel which doesn't produce any technology, maintain any technology, and exists solely to spam and advertise for marketing money. It was/is/will be involved in Amazon "offers", soliciting stream service donations, donation begging in general as it's the primary revenue stream.

Bonus rules being broken by posting LTT:
Jow Forums Rule 2:
>Tech support threads should be posted on /wsr/.

>Sensible points
>that audience reaction
Could you imagine associating yourself with that cancerous "fuck applel audience".

I'm not checking shit, link it faggot

top kek he gets paid to say anything

Stop promoting your faggy videos.

Based and redpilled.

Attached: ninjer.jpg (540x960, 57K)

>Intel shill
>Apple shill
>Tech illiterate redditor
Nothing of this is a suprise.

>iMessage is ""objectively"" way better than sms
>Why?
>Because people prefer it

I got dumber listening after this point

>Because people prefer it
Groups chats, read receipts and stickers and wifi messaging. I just listed what he said word for word in the video. You got dumber because you're already mentally disabled it seems.

> I just listed what he said word for word in the video.

I don't know what to say, so did I.

these sort of titles make me not want to click on the videos.

yes

>criticize literally anything
>oh okay thanks for the points Linus

>criticize apple
>wow linus is really bad

this really makes me think

I don't understand

What is there not to get?

fortnite
its a pretty epic joke

its a clickbait title to bait apple bandwagon haters

>praise apple
>*ENDLESS AUTISTIC SCREECHING*

Attached: th?id=OIP.J29m1Jch3UGQEtouCrO4YwAAAA&pid=Api.jpg (371x371, 20K)

The problem for people with IQ more than 80 (i.e. anything better than (You), Indians and Apple fanboys) is, that it's just him reading off a script with absolutely no brain. Open source for Android is bad? Like, actually fuck off, there's no way even somebody like the cuck king himself would say.

>What did he mean by this?
"I am a huge faggot, please rape my face"

>android is open source
>can't remove google apps from my cheap phone

Fuck off.

>What did he mean by this?
Apple lovers are a large market segment that normally doesn't watch his channel..

>what is rooting
>what is adb
>what is microG

>have to install custom OS that might break phone to remove google spyware
>muh open source

Did you actually fucking watch the video you autist? He didn't say Open Source Android is bad, what he fucking said is that most OEM's layer on a bunch of bullshit, in which, isn't open source and as such, is bad. The point he was making is that the freedom that you get with Android, disappears because of which manufacturer you buy the phone from and if you're so autistic, as you believe every Android phone can be rooted, you're beyond saving. Learn how to fucking listen. before you post.

>have to install custom OS that might break phone to remove google spyware
No harder to do than posting on this website. And what would you prefer, a locked down iOS which doesn't even have a file manager?
>muh open source
Ah, quality argument, now I see where you're coming from.

>No harder to do than posting on this website.
Are you just fucking being retarded for the sake of being retarded or what?

And where was any of that said before your post?
Maybe in these two detailed posts? Also, you have a choice of buying an Android device which can be rooted, etc.
I don't know, I don't have a problem with downloading and copying files to my phone. Neither do I have problems with following basic guides for rooting/installing custom ROMs. Do you?

>The problem for people with IQ more than 80 (i.e. anything better than (You), Indians and Apple fanboys) is, that it's just him reading off a script with absolutely no brain. Open source for Android is bad?
I bet you're about to larp as if you didn't post this.
>Maybe in these two detailed posts? Also, you have a choice of buying an Android device which can be rooted, etc.
Your choice is either some outdated bullshit or a OnePlus 6, you can bet it's not on your carriers list of sold devices either. WHAT A CHOICE! I can pay outright for some phone, which I'm going to have to end up rooting and doing further work on as a means of getting rid of Google and when I do get rid of Google apps, I end up regretting it because I have to download APK's from some shitty source, where I have to hope it's not some virus. Did I mention that when you root an Android phone, you lose access to apps such as Netflix, Snapchat and usually the TV service apps provided by your ISP/Cable company? All that work and compromise, all to say "well, at least I'm not part of the Google botnet," when all you had to do was buy a fucking iPhone and get a 20x better experience and lose trivial customization options.
>I don't know, I don't have a problem with downloading and copying files to my phone. Neither do I have problems with following basic guides for rooting/installing custom ROMs. Do you?
>What's not working
You tell me :)
Fuck of Rejeesh, since fucking when did I need to download and copy files to my PC and follow a laundry list of instructions from some pajeet on XDA to post here?

His OS works fine and dandy.
His hapa kids will become record breaking supreme gentle(wo)men.

No, I didn't post that. Not that the post in question has to do anything with what you've said. There are far more developer friendly devices than OnePlus (which is only really viable in the US). Not my fault you can't Google "model name + custom ROM". Also not my fault you aren't able to research even further into what Magisk Hide is for. I'm indulging you either way, because filters with "Pajeet" and "Rajeesh" are yet again proving themselves to be perfect indicators for post which shouldn't even be considered.

Attached: r.png (1006x379, 64K)

For posts*
Meant for:

>Linus is a basedboycuck
Imagine My shawk

>There are far more developer friendly devices than OnePlus.
Like what?
>model name + custom ROM
If the model literally doesn't have custom roms, nothing will show up.
>Magisk Hide
>He doesn't know that most apps simply check for apps, in which, rooted devices often use.
Too bad you can't hide SuperSU, and BusyBox.
>'m indulging you either way, because filters with "Pajeet" and "Rajeesh" are yet again proving themselves to be perfect indicators for post which shouldn't even be considered.
No matter what you tell yourself, at the end of the fucking day pajeet Custom Rom support, isn't actually support.

I've spoonfed you answers for everything, but you're obviously here to get a rise out of people and use the epic new word you've just learned.

You literally didn't provide answers for anything, I said Magisk Hide doesn't work on most new apps, you haven't told me which devices other than OnePlus are developer friendly and you didn't address the point being made that if you wish to avoid the clutches of Google, it's best to just buy an iPhone and change the default search engine to what you want. I'm sorry Rajeesh that I hurt you so much but instead of revealing your butthurt, you're better off just not replying OK?

>leaf
>ever saying anything that isn't the verbal equivalent of trash
And you expected that to happen? Really?