Why are iPhones such a clusterfucking joke?

Why are iPhones such a clusterfucking joke?

The update is intended to merge chats with iOS device users who have multiple phone numbers and email addresses (such as for work and personal). Unfortunately, Apple is merging separate people’s phone numbers and email addresses, and as a result, messages are being sent to numerous devices all belonging to different users.

Attached: 1519567149203.png (511x986, 296K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Because iCattle won't disobey their master and buy better products.

Attached: pathetic.png (71x36, 7K)

they constantly want to change shit up
I know there is some shit that says not being able to handle change is a sign of autism or something, but i really think being constantly interested in changing shit that has no issues as it is is especially a sign of severe mental defect.

and look at tim cock, hes fuckin GAY, near pinnacle of mental defects, so i am not surprised that apple has this issue.

SEETHING

Attached: 1533486348807.png (813x1402, 369K)

>applel

Attached: 1537558577266.png (1476x1348, 1.57M)

The ABSOLUTE state of iShit.

someone is going to get caught cheating lol

Attached: 1513478540681.png (756x1594, 109K)

Why would anyone use iShit, they are literally retarded and they deserve that

>applel
Found your problem.

>applel

NPCs don't decide what equipment they get.

Attached: 1515283603071.jpg (220x229, 5K)

This.

Their sandnigger died.

Attached: 1520025503482.png (700x4550, 887K)

>be person making thing
>have to make choice
>A: make it just work
>B: implement this feature I just thought of
>choose B
EVERY TIME

OH NO NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1528069051554.png (352x264, 67K)

Read that as "sexting my sister". I'm disappointed.

Hoping that last line is you being ironic or trying to fit in

Spotted the literal applefag.

Attached: 1522578145369.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

>The update is intended to merge chats with iOS device users who have multiple phone numbers and email addresses (such as for work and personal). Unfortunately, Apple is merging separate people’s phone numbers and email addresses, and as a result, messages are being sent to numerous devices all belonging to different users.
Wrong this is because it’s merging people who have the same APPLE ID because people are retarded and don’t understand the concept of having their own accounts.

Why do Jow Forums users always spread FUD?

Nope, I have an iPhone 8 plus and I'm having the same problem and don't share my apple id. Worst part is 90% of my friends and relatives use this piece of shit imessaging app. Fuck man, the only reason I even have an iphone is because my parents got it as a gift for Christmas, I fucking loathe the shitty battery life on this thing.

you do realize being gay is a mental defect, if it were to be widespread it would wipe out mankind, it's not normal. Likely causes by plastic consumption lowering male testosterone.

>trying to fit in
are you fucking twelve, why would i trying to be fit in on g,
kys

Attached: 1540233409144.jpg (184x171, 10K)

Problem solved lol

Attached: 64B158C4-622B-4D62-BF01-F4B6390CB028.webm (720x1280, 2.28M)

Enjoy not updating your apps.

Uhh app updates work fine
It’s fixed in 12.1 beta anyway.
>fun fact ios11 still gets updates for apps.

You're correct.

They change so much shit, it's unbearable. Beginning of this year I rewrote some software in Xcode for 64Bit, now, in 10.14 it doesn't work anymore, because ARC (which I never used before, they lulled me into using it and it's even the only option to write Obj-C in Xcode 10!!! Manual memory management is gone in latest Xcode versions!) changed.

The last version before the update earlier this year I wrote in 2009(!) with Steve Jobs still alive and it's still running, but it's 32Bit, which makes 10.13 and later throw a ragefit at the user.
What do these retards think of me? That I'm going to rewrite my software now every 12 months when an OS update is out?
I just let it be and see 10.13 as the end for now, use my 2009 32 Bit version (that for some reason still works in 10.14) and then just let them drown in their own piss there at Apple.

The fucking workaround Apple expects me to do in order to become 64 Bit: Install some older version of Xcode, aka. a whole another install of Mac OS X, as Xcode is ultimately picky when it comes to OS X versions, probably something around 10.5-10.8, and then rewrite there again to be able to compile in 64 Bit.

I can't be assed anymore. Gatekeeper and Xprotect and all that stupid shit made macOS so slow, that working in a 10.6 VM is quicker than running natively, which is fucking insane. 10.14 asks for every fucking fart to allowed by the user, it's like Windows UAC. For "security" hysteria.

Change for the sake of change.

Not that this board cares, but I had to vent this out.

Attached: 1528238725815.jpg (1600x1281, 564K)

>Assle
Kekd out loud, I am using that one instead of aplel from now on.

>Asslefags defended having to rollback upgrades for basic functionality.

H O M O

>Likely causes by plastic consumption lowering testosterone
Then why does homosexuality occur in the animal kingdom far from human civilization?

>he thinks the water table of polluted areas doesnt make its way around earth
seriously how do people of this low of an iq survive?

Fag enabler detected.

>he doesn't know

This kind of stuff happens mainly because Apple makes the assumption that no one shares their Apple ID with anyone else. For families, they want you to buy into their whole "family sharing" thing. That lets you share music and paid apps between all Apple IDs in a "family". But for whatever dumb reason, this doesn't apply to in-app purchases, so many people don't bother using it at all.

jesus that sounds terrible, why even bother going through it then? I already gave up on the whole idea of using ios for anything other than collecting money for those having issues with it.

>some random website posting this 3 weeks ago
>not picked up by any respectable sites since then
Considering how often your average site will report on Apple bugs/issues/etc this is likely a non-issue drawn up to give them page hits. Typically that sort of stuff stems from a very small amount of users where the main problem is expectations. Given the fearmongering wording to open it up all signs point to click farming. Don't believe everything you read online bro.

Attached: 1535884083503.jpg (643x960, 256K)

>rollback upgrades
I didn’t rollback shit, you dumb pajeet.
I merely deleted the pending update.
I haven’t defended anything.
I know you’re paid by the post but you need to find a new job.

Max cope

yikes

I dont know people using iMessage, workplaces uses Slack/Skype/Whatsapp and people Slack/Skype/Whatsapp in personal use too.

>assle
normans really should leave the art of trolling to Jow Forums

Attached: 1514278340481.jpg (640x360, 53K)

based

>laugh your sister
what did he mean by this?

>iPhones

Attached: 1538727447228.png (416x435, 114K)

npcs will defend this

iPhones were always a joke.

Attached: 1535771095228.png (868x834, 232K)

WTF?
If I send a text to number 1234 56789 3456, then I intent to contact that exact same number and solely that number. If I wanted to reach the person behind that number by other means, I would fucking do so.
This also highlights a problem with ichat and whatsapp, though. Why on earth do they use said phone number as their ID.
Different services = different IDs!
I don't care if my ichat ID would be aw34v435p9m or 1337haxxor, as long as it's not my phone number. I don't drop a package at the post office that says [email protected] as adress and expect it to be delivered.

>Thanks for making life easier, Assle.
>No, that wasn't a typo

Attached: wait.png (500x280, 242K)

this

yikes

Attached: 1516454971657.png (1177x1024, 100K)

>applel

>My device is superior if I do not use it as intended

This is how fetishes are started

Attached: wew.jpg (1080x213, 19K)