New tech that sucks

>route audio and video through HDMI/DP to monitor
>hook up speakers to the monitor
>be afk while music is playing
>music stops because monitor is in standby mode and this makes HDMI/DP stop sending the audio

Post other examples of new tech sucking ass.

Attached: 1520864482829.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

>be operating systems network manager program
>see the cable being unplugged
>YEAH DOWN WITH THAT INTERFACE
why? I had stuff bound to that IP.

>connect laptop to tv via HDMI
>TV speakers refuse to work
>days googling the issue
>the fucking handshake fails because Intel shit drivers
>reboot the laptop while connected to tv and it works

I have the same issue with my thinkpad.
Ryzen thinkpad fucking when?

no idea but honestly I doubt they will come to my par of the word because Intel here has some sort of agreement with the distributors to only sell and keep Intel products.
Everything AMD you need to special order at any retailer.

>new tech that sucks
piss off, boomer

*sip*

Attached: 1530869086292.jpg (704x904, 138K)

>Ryzen thinkpad fucking when?
The A and E series are the T and X equivalents with AMD parts.
It's quite convenient that the thinkpad general is so assblasted about only discussing the Intel lines, Jow Forums won't realize AMD laptops are available.

>It's quite convenient that the thinkpad general is so assblasted about only discussing the Intel lines, Jow Forums won't realize AMD laptops are available.
trannies lack logic, which is why they hate anything that is not intlel

We run this country now, grandpa.

modern games
I can't give any fucks at nowadays games

or movies
or tv shows
or books

why is modern media so shit?

t. only know of mainstream garbage and blames all modern media

mp3

>new

Every fucking browser think they need to implement their own VIDEO PLAYER WITHOUT AUDIO ADJUST SLIDER
FUCKING NIGGERS WHY THEY DO THIS?
WHY THIS SHIT IS EVERYWHERE
WHAT THE POINT OF REMOVING SUCH A SIMPLE THING

it's the website though. as far as I know the standard html5 video player in browsers always has a volume slider.

yes, standard html5 player have it, but many browsers customize this player and remove this option so you have to activate default player
i mean its not hard but its so retarded, why you remove volume slider on DESKTOP browser?
i can imagine that its useless on mobile because you have your own volume slider but it must have for desktop browsers

I have yet to experience this though. what browser on you on? I don't have this issue on firefox.

At home i have Vivaldi and there is no issue ether, but at work i usually have to use different PC's from different users and browsers like Opera, Yandex, Chrome have their own skin for html5 player.

>Vivaldi
meme browser.