Thoughts? Better than a notch?

Thoughts? Better than a notch?

Attached: xiaomimimix3-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

Certainly looks better without a notch.
It's Xiaomi, though, so it's probably Chinese spyware.

wait until galaxy A8s

just give me my bezels back

Just give me a phone with no front camera already

You want to make your FBI agent sad?

You sound like an incel with no life. Sad!

dont trust to those chink renders
in real life more or less the same chin as the galaxy s9

Attached: Teknofilo-Image-008-1.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

It's also Snapdragon SoC, meaning a developer friendly device and custom ROM support.
>chin
Why care about this at all? Haven't heard a good reasoning yet.

Having a sliding mechanism or anything that moves on a phone is just asking for trouble.

With virtually no warranty or customer support in many parts of the world means that there will be a lot of broken phones.

You can just upgrade to a new model when it breaks and still come up cheaper than a big name flagship.

>With virtually no warranty or customer support in many parts of the world means that there will be a lot of broken phones.
The US isn't "many parts of the world". They're currently in the process of expansion all over Europe. Also, why buy the Mi Mix 3 with the sliding mechanism, when the Mi 8 is looking better and better?

>Having a sliding mechanism or anything that moves on a phone is just asking for trouble.

we had phones with sliding mechanisms for ages without any problems you zoomer

Attached: 61d1Sv%2BtWoL._SL1280_.jpg (1280x835, 83K)

Better than (((American))) spyware, the Chinese can't do anything with your data

>It's also Snapdragon SoC, meaning a developer friendly device and custom ROM support.
what a naive faggot

And why is that? Because no Xiaomi devices have ever gotten custom ROM support, right?

Why settle for spyware at all? Just wait for kernel source codes to be released and custom ROMs will follow.

Nokia e7 was pretty dope

>Never ever symbian based communicator
>No nokia

Fucking Microsoft

Attached: 1514481558351.gif (458x480, 352K)

This is true, but also worth mentioning:
>Glowie hardware and software backdoors everywhere

>Glowie hardware
What?
>and software backdoors everywhere
In MIUI, sure.

You've never heard that CIA niggers glow in the dark?

>mechanical anything
sure to fail. not that I would care about the front camera not working.

>no IP rating
enjoy your dust, lint, water damage.

>chinese botnet
no thx.

Yeah, fascinating.

>mechanical anything
>no IP rating
Fair, but come on:
>chinese botnet
Custom ROMs are just a matter of time for their Snapdragon devices.

>top bezel != bottom bezel
NOPE

Definitely better than a notch, but rounded corners. Disgusting.

This, I don't understand why everyone's forgotten flip tops and sliders. We had them for ages and we upgraded phones less often, why would we have a problem? You'll probably drop it and crack the screen before the slider breaks

This. I couldn't give a fuck about any new smartphone tech except for shatterproof screens on every phone. Fuck all this gorilla glass edgeless shit, phones have been scratchproof forever, we need shatterproof

>drop it and crack the screen
get a case.

Dude after all these years of smartphone evolution don't you think its retarded that cases even need to exist in the first place? Its literally just planned obsolescence by phone companies, they don't want to fuck up that 2 year buying cycle. You should be mad about this instead of durr just buy a case

And how are you fighting planned obsolescence? By using your fragile phone without a case I'd assume. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

I've been using a 60 dollar metro pcs phone with a cracked screen for 4 years now bud

why the fuck do phones keep getting longer

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

desu, i really like the way samsung does it on their phones. theres a chin at the bottom and a bezel at the top, which makes it easier for me to hold (i support the device from the bottom). that way, your fingers and shit dont accidentally hit unwanted buttons or applications. it's a practical design.
my essential phone is pretty great in that respect and i dont mind the notch, but i would be all for a universal samsung approach.

>xiaomememix3

Attached: 1278362671840.jpg (106x126, 3K)

>Better than (((American))) spyware, the Chinese can't do anything with your data
Jokes on you faggot. The phone has both Burger, and Chinkoid spyware.

This. The OG Moto Droid had phenomenal build quality and a top quality sliding mechanism. I remember throwing one of mine 15 feet onto a tile floor and watching it slide another 10 or so and didn't even scratch, let alone break the screen.

I've loved my symbian Nokia 500 from 2012 to December 2016 when WhatsApp support was discontinued. Good times