Whenever I strip wires (I'm an electrical technician) I like to imagine I'm a Jewish Rabbi circumcising young boys...

Whenever I strip wires (I'm an electrical technician) I like to imagine I'm a Jewish Rabbi circumcising young boys. Does this make me a bad person?

Attached: rabbi.jpg (283x320, 12K)

degenericus maximus

it makes you appear to have a severe case of autism

do you also suck the stripped wires?

Only if you strip them with your teeth.

Remember the 6 million watts

KEK

LMAO

HAHA OMG LMAO YOLO XDDDDDDDDDD

Put me in the screencap

Me too

Its 12 million you anti semite

>tfw worked as a handyman before going to school for CS

I know that feel, user. But just to give you a heads(heh) up, wire strippers would literally cut off the penis tip.

this
we must never ever forget the 18 million watts lost

But user, what's the connection?

the rabbi sucks the freshly mutilated and still bleeding penus of the infant circumcised

That's called metzitzah b'peh and only a fraction of haredim do that you stupid. The average Orthodox Jew knows what herpes is. Now take your joo woo back to

what about those 23 mil that got lost in the wagons?
nobody remembers those, sad

still a valid reason for jew crisping

>only a fraction of haredim do that you stupid
sorry massah
i'm just a lowly goy, not well versed in your satanic ways and blood rituals

So Jow Forums is a valid reason for wypipo crisping then.

No you're just an American.

holy shit I was quite sure user is trolling.
have you sick fucks even considered the possibility that your kind bears a fair share at histories' events?

so you imagine you're touching dicks all day?

>being this uncultured
You haven't been on this site for any relevant amount of time if you don't know about jews sucking baby dick.

Attached: 1349909515023.jpg (566x480, 65K)

i find that when i strip really thin guitar wiring i sometimes cut into the stranded wiring underneath the insulation with my wire stripper. is there a certain technique to using a wire stripper on thin stranded wire?