*INHALES*

*INHALES*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1524935141027.png (682x989, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laptopmag.com/benchmarks/color-gamut
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/68201919/
a.co/d/7alrW64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should just bring back the pre-USB-C Retina Macbook Pro it was pretty much perfect.

reminds me of amd, segfaults on a fucking hello world program LMLMFAO

This is over engineered. Apple was trying to advance things but it shouldnt be this finicky for an end user ever.

It is perfection. I'm working off a 2013 retina right now. MagSafe and fucking ports a plenty. I wouldn't mind a space gray model though. That and fucking interchangeable RAM you sons of bitches.

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1526407341006.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

>throttlebook housefires
>perfect

Attached: 1529423593687.png (636x727, 137K)

I use proprietary software for work and school that only runs in macOS. Tried in Hackintosh but performance is shit, so fuck off elitist.

I'm using one as well it's great I'd happily use it forever.

Apple in recent years has been making all their products worse. The Macbooks lose swappable SSD, almost all ports, good keyboard, magsafe. In exchange you get gimmicks like the 'touchbar'. The iPhones lose headphone jack, home button, touch ID, and instead you get gimmicks like force touch, face ID, and 'animojis'

>>I use proprietary software
>it's a mactoddler subhuman thinks he or his proptrietary babby toys are welcome on Jow Forums episode

Attached: 1516052471101.jpg (450x594, 30K)

It's pretty heartbreaking desu

Man, you guys are just cancer. Maybe when you grow up you'll understand how the real world works.

>uses and worships poorly made explosive overheating fruity toddler toys
>telling someone else to grow up
yikes

Attached: 1524203605075.jpg (989x1005, 189K)

>macs are so fucking shit that mactoddlers have to brag about having """""features""""""""" that are standard on all PC laptops from $200 to $10,000 models

Attached: 1538943643149.png (804x876, 456K)

The issue is he is correct though.
With Dell/Lenovo/HP/Asus/Acer etc, you can install Windows, Linux or even in some cases apple's OS though slightly outdated.
Apple's hardware designs have also gone completely non-friendly to any sorts of user level upgrades. The others you can still upgrade the CPU, memory, hard drive or batteries with slightly more trouble than earlier 2000s but completely doable. Apple tech now and days are truely are trash. The Apple 4s and 5 phones would still be completely operational except for the software updates killing it. People still like to find the older ipods and use them more than the newer products.

Attached: Fire HD 8 tablet.jpg (300x300, 12K)

no fuck you faggot

I'd rather not look like an idiot with huge thick unwieldy computer just because its "keys might be a little bit better".

And I've never had any issues with any Apple product and I know of no one in my family and friends that did.

On the contrary, I've heard plenty of horror stories about broken stuff and awful customer support from other companies...

>an applefag has defended this

Attached: 1449693925735.gif (217x224, 1.39M)

The closest item I have to a thin mac I paid $300 for at a Office Depot during a sale. Worked absolutely wonderfully for me and just 3 feet away now. Only complaint is windows 10, but company I worked at was going that route and best to figure out all the kinks ahead of time. But let the fact it was $300 sink in.
Still love it, but use my HP 6550b more often when at home.

Attached: Asus t100ha_c4_gr.png (1581x717, 382K)

So mactoddlers will defend this, like they always do, but I think the more important question is, WHY do mactoddlers keep defending this?

Attached: 1526959529795.jpg (610x461, 59K)

I hate that fucking keyboard so much. I don't know how anyone can stand it.

They're just saying what they were scripted to say.

Attached: 1527917973311.png (636x773, 8K)

Actually anons I'm serious, what are the best alternatives with a nice screen?

Please help

The absolute state of Jow Forums

>best fagbook on the list is half the gamut of the top end pc
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1518383972897.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>few mm worth of difference
>huge thick unwieldy
There's a reason why only Mac users respect Mac users.

yikes

Lemme guess, Jow Forums has been posting fake shit on twitter, reddit and Apple support forums.

>full coverage by entire tech journalism industry on apple chinkshit being fragile trash
>"i-i-i-it must be made up bcuz i dont belieb it!!!111 reeeeee!!!!!!!"
>the actual state of mactoddler mental gymnastics

Attached: 1533039400371.jpg (996x954, 323K)

(you)

Attached: 1525488569716.jpg (643x960, 256K)

How can mactoddlers even compete?

Macfags deserve every assfucking they get.

based satania poster

>800mhz
>perfect

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/68201919/

Ban evasion

Attached: 862A859D-9C52-420A-B948-7FE23F6BBC13.jpg (750x126, 43K)

thistbhfam

Noooo if I don't cuck myself with a cuckbook and cuckware my boss Moshe won't afford a new Maseratti this year!!!

G-g-grow up guys!!!

Hahahaha
Lmao
Faggot.

really made me think

>mac
Found your problem.

Attached: 1526901124382.png (1037x624, 450K)

>macfaggot
>calling anyone else cancer

Attached: 1519549415787.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Dust Kills it
>Water Kills it
>It Throttles more than it reasonably should
>The touchbar is a dumpster fire
>Dongles out the wazoo
>Hardware flaws

BUT

>The trackpad with the taptic engine is so far ahead there's not even "Last-Gen" competition available.
>It's really fucking pretty, thin & light.
>The thin keyboard is surprisingly comfy to type on.
>OSX Just werks
>Dat display
>Software just werks

It's a polarizing product from a polarizing company that gets it's sales by being polarizing.

Confession : I do rather enjoy mine quite a bit, and though i wouldn't personally buy one,I do see the appeal.

Hm.

Attached: you gotta do what yougotta do.png (568x653, 239K)

>>The trackpad
Only good compared to ancient laptops.
Everything after Microsoft laid down an ultimatum to laptop OEMs to use their new Precision Touchpad standard has been excellent.

>>It's really fucking pretty
Rounded corners are ugly as shit.

>>thin & light.
Not even thinnest or lightest.

>>The thin keyboard is surprisingly comfy to type on.
Objectively wrong.

>>OSX Just werks
root enter enter to hack any macbook
Software updates brick the machine.
All encryption is breakable by GUI glitches and are a complete joke

>>Dat display
Less than half the color gamut of the best laptop displays

>>Software just werks
Their own software is so shit, even Apple refuses to use them internally. When given the choice between their own shit or the clusterfuck that is Adobe, they chose Adobe. That says all that needs to be said.

I'm not even going to argue.
Congrats on being polarized.
They've got you good and you're giving them as much mindshare as you can. Don't like apple? Pretend they don't exist.

Not an argument.

Yeah, those were thin enough too ffs. There really wasn’t a need to make their pro line thinner. I was looking to upgrade my 2012 macbook pro in 2016 but when that design was revealed I just couldn’t do it.

This

>samefagging this hard

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1528620142203.jpg (2310x1596, 997K)

#JustNPCThings

>They've got you good and you're giving them as much mindshare as you can. Don't like apple? Pretend they don't exist.

Threads like these doesn't exist for any other laptop. The MacBook being the best laptop and op subconsciously knowing people will never agree with him is what keeps him awake at night.

>the state of mactoddler cope

>because this mad at somebody because they bought a $2000 product

that's a yikes from me boss

>Everyone wants a laptop that's thin and light
Who the hell even needs a laptop that thin when it sacrifices battery life and functionality? When did the average laptop consumer possess the strength of a 4-year old girl?

>When did the average laptop consumer possess the strength of a 4-year old girl?
Have you seen western "men" lately?

Attached: marge_Laughter.jpg (288x297, 11K)

Also the only laptop with 20x daily desperate validation begging buyer's remorse threads for it with the OP willfully trying to ignore the boatloads of massive systemic problems with them.

Attached: 1533680228822.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

Linux is more like a fleshlight with 100 options that you have to assemble yourself. Also if you hit the wrong button, it takes your dick off.

really made me think

yikes

How can anyone stand having a laptop where you can't replace the battery and ram by yourself? That thing will die in two, maybe three years and there's no point dumping a thousand dollars for that.

Nothing lasts forever user

Do what makes you happy

realistically what does everyone on here actually use?
I got a shitty i3 laptop with 12GB of DDR4 ram for like $250 back in 2016 and i haven't had a need to upgrade yet

HP notebook 8GB ram $438

I bought it for college. Now I use it just to browser the internet, mining bitcoin and job searching.

are HPs decent now if you get rid of the bloatware?

You can get a replacement battery installed by applel for only a couple hundred bucks (lol) if it's still a machine they support. There might be 3rd party options as well I never really looked into it

Had a Razer blade. It broke so I just don't use laptops anymore.

>track pad
The one decent thing about Macbooks, but I have definitely seen comparable track pads on non-Apple hardware

>It's really fucking pretty, thin & light
Boo fucking hoo, if 2mm and 2 oz is a deal breaker for you you're wasting your money no matter what you get anyway

>The thin keyboard is surprisingly comfy
Why would you tell lies on the internet?

>OSX just werks
>Software just werks
Don't even try with that bullshit, it only "just werks" if all you do is browse the web and use it to interface with your other Apple hardware.

If you're buying an Apple laptop without other hardware you're the greatest c u c k imaginable.

>Dat display
Is really just mediocre compared to everything else out there. The only thing it has going for it is the glossy finish, but that also makes it impossible to use outside during the day or anywhere with a lot of natural light.

>only apple makes thin computers

I dont understand how apple fans got so deluded

Nah, people get mad about Apple for the same kind of reasons people get mad about Scientology. It's followers are a cult. They screw over their followers and take their money while the followers heap praise on them.

*without other Apple hardware

This is what you get for putting more emphasis on aesthetics rather than practically.

Or I can order a chink "OEM" replacement for my laptop and install it myself and spend ~$50.

HP Pavilions are shit. ProBooks are decent, they come with some bloatware but it's easily removed in ~15 minutes.

That’s the tip of the iceberg my friend.

I have a Latitude that's ~7 years old at this point. Sandy Bridge mobile i3, 8GB DDR3 and a 128GB 840 EVO because I was a dumbshit and locked myself out of the OEM HDD with a HDD password that I forgot.

It was a gift when I started college, I installed Fedora during sophomore year and it's been running one distro or another since. I just use it for shitposting now.

I bought a.co/d/7alrW64

>dumps bag of sand on laptop
>keyboard jams
SEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>cons of the hp
>no touch screen

uhhh, that's a good thing instead of having a glossy smudgy piece of shit screen

T550.
Don't really need the power of a full workstation laptop since I remote in for almost everything. 1080p screen option is great, but most importantly, the battery life is 3X the same year Macbook I was given from work. Having a smaller battery and being 300% as efficient really shows just how much of an abortion macOS is.
Thought about maybe splurging for the 2880 IPS screen upgrade, but don't see much need.

Post the non-cropped image.

Attached: 1530589654677.jpg (2000x1333, 311K)

yikes

how will itoddlers ever recover?

Attached: 1540459638054.png (853x855, 83K)

Attached: 1532788414034.png (1177x1024, 100K)

based

I bought a 2015 15" MacBook Pro 2 months before they got discontinued :^)

>800mhz max speed
Y I K E S

kys retard

Man... the Irony of hundreds of people with 'think different' tattooed on them

>CPU says 2.2GHz
>clocks to 3.2GHz nonetheless

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-26 at 08.41.57.png (887x392, 92K)

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1521116923471.png (813x1402, 369K)

>can only maintain those clocks at idle at a bash command line

Attached: 1536846758573.png (228x260, 139K)

I'd rather my keyboard not fail.

And I've never had any issues with any non-Apple product and I know of no one in my family and friends that did.

On the contrary, I've heard plenty of horror stories about broken stuff and awful customer support from apple...

based bakaposter

Well, actually, I had just started building an iOS app in the background because the CPU clocks toa round 800Mhz when idle.

No one cares about your fart apps Poojeet.

NPCS BTFO

how will mactoddlers EVER recover?

I agree, my 15" 2015 mbp still works like a charm.
I disabled turbo boost and turned off transparency and now I get around 10 hours out of it.