Truecrypt or Veracrypt?

Truecrypt or Veracrypt?

Attached: Patchouli.Knowledge.jpg (1200x1230, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dyne.org/software/tomb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitlocker

tomb
dyne.org/software/tomb/

Attached: tomb_n_bats.png (250x250, 75K)

Veracrypt is at least supported. If you need to hide something from the feds, you're better off making your own encryption schemes (not crypto, algorithms should be standard): LUKS-encrypted partitions with detached headers and custom offset made on drives wiped with /dev/urandom, keys on SD cards or small USB drives, etc, etc.

Holy shit how do I do that

Normal people encrypt their data against Jamal, not 3 letter Government agencies.

whatever happened to truecrypt sourceforge website? did it got glow-in-the-darkd.com or something?
>tryecrypt 7.2
>warning: using truecrypt is not secure as it may contain unfixed security issues
>migrating from truecrypt to bitlocker

Attached: 1518967685607.jpg (4094x5886, 2.22M)

dm

You just read the LUKS man pages
No one really knows
Veracrypt

Who tf needs that when we have dm-crypt

heard of it, but why is does it need zsh?

Because that's what the developers used for it ;^)

Russian-based GOST is the way to go.

Wonder why most (((enterprises))) ignore russian based crypto?

They probably use some of it's features on their shell scripts

>warning: using truecrypt is not secure as it may contain
That was put there to scare people. The code was audited back when the gov put them out of buisness. The math was found to be sound and secure.

>uploading all you're data to nsa using honeypot apps
Good goyim, encrypt!!

>trusting (((russian))) anything

>implying

Be careful where you download trucrypt. I wanted to use it to encrypt my laptop for when I go to travel(because I didn't want to spend money upgrading to windows 10 and using bitlocker) and I ended up with this keylogger that infects everything it touches, including routers phones,etc.
It spreads to even text files, pictures you name it. (tested this 3 different times on different networks,routers, desktops and even OS's)
All those patents I was working on I had to work back on from almost scratch because I had to isolate the laptop from ANY internet and could not submit it.

Thankfully I didn't have to airgap it as this happened a few years ago. Apparently now some nasty things can even jump airgapping.

>t. government stooge

Wtf is this pasta

Glow in the darkies tried to force Truecrypt to install backdoors into their software. Secret PHISA court ordered them to do this and also placed a gag order on them so can talk about it. Instead of betraying their supporters, Truecrypt shut down

What does Patchouli smell like?

Attached: 1539898411309.jpg (843x720, 81K)